• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Terrarian vs. Monica Pinkston

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
Alright, I've finally gone through and finalized the profile for base Monica, although she will soon get a new key for her post-Ascension state.

But for pre-ascension Monica, I thought a battle would be nice, to start things off.

Speed is equalized, and this is Mid-Late Game Terrarian/Base Monica. The Showstopper is restricted.

Monica Pinksto -

Terraria -

Incon -

Terraria guy
Zhange

I know next to nothing about the terrarian, but it seems like that the terrarian has far supperior hax. Dannmaku giving Monica trouble is something I could definitely see. I'd give this to terrarian with low-mid difficulty

I mean, Monica heavily resists magic (She could survive magical attacks that were literally contructed to disseminate her kind, and her wards described as "impenetrable" by the Serpant's Hand, which is a multi-dimensional organization). What kind of hax would the Terrarian have that would be able to damage her beyond the superficial level?

Her vital organs are guarded by "impenetrable wards". She also claimed nothing the foundation had could kill her, which includes rounds that cause skeletons to spontaneously combust, magical energy grenades, tools made to make her powers malfunction, portals/BFR, spatial distortion magic, among many others that they used in the canon.

How does terrarian's mind manip work? I see one for a chance at confusion, and other for non sentient creatures. I don't think either would really do much to Monica.

If the power null is magical in nature Monica would resist it.

The danmaku isn't just from magic, but also guns. He can just shoot her until she dies, if that would have otherwise worked magically.

Terrarian can definitely kill her past the ability to regen with high-mid, not sure about low-high but probably. There are items that disable all healing effects, which would include Regenerationn.

She can regenerate from exploding into pieces, then those pieces exploding into more pieces, and so on, while causing massive damage to the area around her, while regenerating from it at the same time.

There's also the issue of Monica's arsenal, she can just lay waste to the area around her by haphazardly dropping missiles everywhere and firing lasers,.

Stomp. The Terrarian has no way to deal with Mid-high Regen, not even with his 5-C equipment he would be able to kill Monica

He can damage disembodied souls, but has never been shown to directly attack the soul of a living target.

That's only with the use of powders containing the essence of corruption or hallow, and he's only ever used them to change terrain and certain npcs and enemies. It has never worked on anything near his level. Even if it did, it doesn't kill them. The Terrarian's anti-soul and anti-intangibility feats come from being able to kill various ethereal and ghostly enemies. The closest he's been to attacking souls that actually inhabit a body is killing dungeon spirits.

Back