• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Tale of Hatchan's Journey Begins

Hatcha vs Tatsumi

Rules:

• Speed Equalized
  • Hatchan (above 8.5 Tons) vs After Acquiring Incursio Tatsumi (Significantly above 4.98 Tons since Incursio is automatically equipped)
  • In character, but willing to kill
  • Win via Killing the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day
  • Battle takes place where Tatsumi and Bulat fought the Three Beasts of Esdeath - a cruise ship
Final Score:

Octopus:

Assassin:

Inconclusive:

While yes, Hatchan can't get past that precog (dunno its effectiveness tho), but invisibility could be easily countered with ink.

With Precognition Tatsumi will get the upper hand sooner, and while Hatchy has the potential to one-shot Tatsumi (probably since he was comparable to a weakened Zoro), he's far from being able to touch someone with Precog.

I see Tatsumi winning this more times than not.

How does Tatsumi precognition works, because if it the one that relies on physical sight like seeing a people's body movement and such then Hatchan can easily do away it with a ink squirt.

I don't think that Hatchan can bypass Tatsumi's invisibility with his ink becouse, Hatchan not will see him to fire ink projection in Tatsumi's invisible body. He can shoot ink for all directions but he probably will dead if Tatsumi starts with this and attack in this moment.

Guys

I support AGK

Just ask if you want me to provide info lol

Anyway, Tatsumi's precognition is based on detecting small muscle movements.

Also, Ink that's on Tatsumi's armor will still go invisible if Tatsumi decides to do this, making physical contact with it will also turn it invisible.

That said, it's Ink, I don't see why Tatsumi can't see that and just dodge

We didn't know (me ar least).

So Tatsumi can counter the ink, but could he avoid making footsteps in the ink?

He can dodge. It's a way to kinda counter invisibility only.

Anyway, I voted for Tatsumi already.

....I am in almost every AGK thread.

Either way, of he's comparable to weakened Zoro Im unsure if Tats can hurt him tbh

Zoro vs Akame, Esdeath vs Nico and Monet

The ones you are on, Im on too :p

I won't vote yet, Ill wait for input

Let's compare:

AP: Tatsumi is >>4.98 Tons while Hatchan is >8.5Tons so Hatchan is stronger of the two

Lifting Strength: Hatchan is Class M while Tatsumi is around Class 50

Range
: Hatchan has the higher range of several meters with ink shot so both combatants will start at that range

Skills: Tatsumi probably have this being a skilled assassin, able to defeat a member of the "Temple of the Imperial Fist" despite the difference in both size and experience with ease without having to use Incursio. Tatsumi's overall strength becomes so high that while using Incursio, he can easily obliterate a boulder many times his own size. Though, Hatchan is no slouch, able to simultaneously wield six swords with great dexterity and versatility. He has stated that he is the number two swordsman in all of Fish-Man Island.

Other: Tatsumi has some advantage in this battle with Invisibility, Battle-Precognition and his ability to hide his presence. Schnee One brought up that even if Hatchan cover Tatsumi with his ink, he could still turn the ink invisible (seem a bit OP).

We must also take note of the battle the OP has the two battling. It is at the scene where Tatsumi and Bulat fought against the Three Beasts, meaning out at sea on a cruise ship. Hatchan can utilize this to his advantage, he can drop into the sea and break off the motor from the cruise ship causing it to stop, slice a hole in the ship and cause a maelstrom to occur by pushing a reef under the ship, causing the ship to sink. He could then force the fight underwater, where he could overwhelm Tatsumi with his superior speed amp and won't be limited in the water unlike Tatsumi who iirc, could move in armor against a current stream, will be pressure badly by the fishman.

Forcing Tatsumi underwater will cause Tatsumi to go invisible before killing him from behind.

A point I want to ask.

Who IIRC, could move in Armor against a current stream

What do you mean?

Well, during Sheele's training, I believe she had Tatsumi go up to a moving current while wearing heavy armor to build his strength. Didn't that happen in the manga

I did (reading through my comment), huh I did, that's weird, don't know what went through my head when I wrote that last bit. Must have been tired.

I think what I wanted to write is that while Tatsumi would indeed be somewhat unhindered being underwater due to the armor thing and thus the water pressure won't affect his attacks badly, Hatchan is completely unaffected by this and he even have his speed and strength increase while being underwater.

That was before Incursio tho.

When he did get it he was literally in a River Stream while using his invisibility to Avoid Wave. While he was already straining himself to go invisible

Back