• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You mean days of training? Cause it was not minutes he spent quite sometime in that jail
And we have Tatsumi one shot someone who kind of was ragdolling him and the entire squad
He got hit by Budo once and got knocked back totally kind of a one shot and then the next he matches Budo the next hit and the third hit, he knocked Budo away.
"And we have Tatsumi one shot someone who kind of was ragdolling him and the entire squad"

Are we talking about Esdeath and Budo vs Night Raid. Cause I don't know if I describe either Esdeath or Budo ragdolling Night Raid, they were keeping up with the two. Also, when did getting knocked back constitute as kind of a one-shot.
Knocked out someone millions of times stronger than him after clashing a few times(though I should note she was distracted)
If Tatsumi really did knock out Esdeath in that scene, then he should scale to her but the profile does not reflect that.
From him not been able to scratch Base Shikoutazer and getting one shotted by base Shikoutazer to him one shoting purge mode Shikoutazer in the next few panels
According to the profile, Tatsumi was able to shake Base Shikoutazer to its core, where did the "not being able to scratch Base Shikoutazer" part come from.

He was not shotted by Base Shikoutazer, they didn't even fight before Shikoutazer transformed into Purge Mode.

In a few panels? Didn't the fight between Purge Mode Shikoutazer and Tatsumi lasted at least 2 chapters and Tatsumi has to undergo at least 3 transformations to finally defeat the Shokoutazer

Tatsumi isn't Kaidou who'd going to be getting Mid levels of Regeneration and he already has durable organs.
Yes and Tatsumi is a literal dragon also and again regen
What? Luffy didn't spend days of training to get to 6-A. He got 6-A via Zenkai boosts during his fight with Kaidou.
Nope he was already hurting Kaidou via Ryou and also we have Zoro taking hits from Kaido and BM so they were although weaker but not that much
Tatsumi doesn't magically climb to the top of his tier, at best his growth is unquantifiable.
He actually does
Luffy's done the same exact thing a bunch of times.
Yeah through training
And how strong were they both at the time?
Tatsumi never one shot Esdeath.
He did tho
Knocked her out
Which is a jump from High 6-C to 6-A,
Luffy's done the same with Kaidou.
Yeah took him days and training
And Luffy's is equally impressive in terms of growth.
No he is not
I'm pretty sure Teigu themselves are heavily implied to be magical in nature, far from being natural.
They are not magical Teigu is made from
Animals
And the Tatsumi in this key, he is one with the Incursio, he took over Incursio body with his soul in Incursio
Nice counter argument.
His regeneration isn't granted by natural means
Incursio regen comes from being a dragon, so yes it is indeed natural
, and no he definitely ain't stomping considering Luffy's growth is equally as potent.
No it is not
No, they crack bones.
Completely different than durability negation
They crack bones or rather attack your insides directly by neglecting your outer durability
It is durability negation
. Esdeath freezes time with her cold manipulate, so a resistance to cold would grant a resistance to her form of time stop.
No it won’t Tatsumi was already resistant to cold and survived been frozen by Esdeath. He did not resist her time stop
Yeah no, Luffy's already vastly above Tatsumi in skill and has similar if not better growth than Tatsumi.
It’s not vastly above
It is abive
Nothing that cannot be fixed

That's literally the entire point of Ryou, it's to blow someone up from the inside out.
You show me luffy blowing up a tree and expect it to do the same thing to someone that can tank continent level attacks?
Very different than adapting to a much superior form of Durability Negation. Not to mention said poison incapacitated him.
Its a justification for his adaptation to hax. Also that's a complety different scenario. He got poisoned without having incursio on. The scenario I'm talking about is when stylish invaded their hideout. A poison gas that incapacitates akame instantly is pretty potent in AGK and tatsumi was unaffected while wearing incursio.
Except that it doesn't pulverize bones, it only cracks them and paralyzes the.
How does that change the fact it ignores durability and tatsumi was completely unaffected by it?
She didn't one shot him lol. Tatsumi was still up and running only that his mind was being taken over by tyrant. Not to mention this is esdeath that upscales from 1.58 pentatons up to her 250 pentatons ice storm.
Tatsumi doesn't magically climb to the top of his tier, at best his growth is unquantifiable. Luffy's do
Unquantifiable yet has squared up against esdeath who was like a thousand times stronger.
And how strong were they both at the time?
Tatsumi was 7-B at best at this point meanwhile esdeath was already H6C+

Which is a jump from High 6-C to 6-A, Luffy's done the same with Kaidou.
Except that tatsumi increases his speed, AP every second at this point as long as incursio is equipped.
Tatsumi never one shot Esdeath.
he literally knocked her away in the events of the arcade you sent in your scan of him being poisoned.

I'm pretty sure Teigu themselves are heavily implied to be magical in nature, far from being natural.
They aren't magical. They're made form the bodies of legendary danger beasts and tyrant has basically fussed with tatsumi at this point thus making it natural regen.
Completely different than durability negation. Esdeath freezes time with her cold manipulate, so a resistance to cold would grant a resistance to her form of time stop.
You call something NLF then state something that's clearly NLF. Akame and several others can resist esdeath's cold but don't resist time stop.

Esdeath literally freezes time and space. Its not like the entire planet becomes encased in ice. You're basically implying grey fullbuster resists her time stop simply because he resists cold. This is NLF

Real weird how yall keep commenting seconds apart.

Anyway I'll yeet on these whack arguments in a bit.

"And we have Tatsumi one shot someone who kind of was ragdolling him and the entire squad"

Are we talking about Esdeath and Budo vs Night Raid. Cause I don't know if I describe either Esdeath or Budo ragdolling Night Raid, they were keeping up with the two. Also, when did getting knocked back constitute as kind of a one-shot.
He was out of commission for a while that’s one shot.
Also it was pretty much a radgoll, they were struggling and Esdeath was toying around with them and was not even been serious
If Tatsumi really did knock out Esdeath in that scene, then he should scale to her but the profile does not reflect that.
Yeah there was a CRT for that but it was rejected. And yes he punched right though her ice and knocked her out. She literally said she passed out iirc
According to the profile, Tatsumi was able to shake Base Shikoutazer to its core, where did the "not being able to scratch Base Shikoutazer" part come from.
Tatsumi first attack did not make a dent and he literally said so, so yes him saying he can’t make a dent means he could not damage him

I would send the scans later mangasee is messing up right now
He was not shotted by Base Shikoutazer, they didn't even fight before Shikoutazer transformed into Purge Mode.
Huh? The fight started a from base Shikoutazer he did not become purge mode until he was enraged iirc
In a few panels? Didn't the fight between Purge Mode Shikoutazer and Tatsumi lasted at least 2 chapters and Tatsumi has to undergo at least 3 transformations to finally defeat the Shokoutazer
I’m saying the panel of him not been able to damage purge mode shikoutazer to him one shoting him is literally panels apart

Didn't really read the entire thread, but when the **** has tatsumi ever regenerated from having his organs turned to mush? The best we had is him regenerating from cut in his stomach.

As for skill, can't really comment much, since I don't know jack about Luffy. But I don't recall AGK having that crazy skill feats or anything, with the only ones having notable stuff being akame and that's it.

ever regenerated from having his organs turned to mush?
He was pierced through the stomach by a drill half the size of his body
Pretty sure he would have lost all the organs there, then he was flattened by a punch from shikoutaser, sure that’s paste organs
And he regenerated everything including his armor, immediately

**** has tatsumi ever regenerated from having his organs turned to mush? The best we had is him regenerating from cut in his stomach
Right here. He was stabbed vertically through his spine and was later squished by shikoutazer

As for skill, can't really comment much, since I don't know jack about Luffy. But I don't recall AGK having that crazy skill feats or anything, with the only ones having notable stuff being akame and that's it.
Esdeath outskills and out stats everyone in the verse. Tatsumi is capable of matching her despite his stats being seriously inferior.

There's a big difference between a cut through the stomach and having his organs turned to literal mush. That in no way shows all of his organs smashed, and it's headcanon to assume that because "Oh well, he got hit by a giant fist lul". You need concrete statement or something to support that.

Any attack that turns his organs to mush will kill him.

Esdeath outskills and out stats everyone in the verse. Tatsumi is capable of matching her despite his stats being seriously inferior.

Can ya give me the scan? I'm having a bit of trouble remembering that.

He was out of commission for a while that’s one shot.
Also it was pretty much a radgoll, they were struggling and Esdeath was toying around with them and was not even been serious
I read Chapter 54 to 56 for the fight and still, I don’t see Budo being not out of commission. When was given that last hit from Tatsumi, he was still conscious, asking to himself how did Tatsumi get that power. He was not knocked out nor was it even imply that to be the case, and not a moment later, he attacked Night Raid before they gotten away.

Again, struggling? Yes, Esdeath was probably toying around, that’s her thing, but she did not ragdoll anybody in that fight. And neither did Budo.
Yeah there was a CRT for that but it was rejected. And yes he punched right though her ice and knocked her out. She literally said she passed out iirc
I check Chapter 56 and I don’t see even mention of her even implying that
Tatsumi first attack did not make a dent and he literally said so, so yes him saying he can’t make a dent means he could not damage him

I would send the scans later mangasee is messing up right now

Huh? The fight started a from base Shikoutazer he did not become purge mode until he was enraged iirc
Perhaps it due to different translations but I don’t see him mentioning the “scratch part”. He just said, after punching him, is that Base Shikoutazer does not full control and he is confused by his sudden action and he just need to keep attacking and win

The only interaction between Base Shikoutazer and Tatsumi is that Tatsumi deflect an energy orb and punch him. Imo, that would hardly constitute as a fight.
I’m saying the panel of him not been able to damage purge mode shikoutazer to him one shoting him is literally panels apart
When you say “few panels”, it can kinda be taken as Tatsumi beating Shikoutazer in page or two

There's a big difference between a cut through the stomach and having his organs turned to literal mush. That in no way shows all of his organs smashed, and it's headcanon to assume that because "Oh well, he got hit by a giant fist lul". You need concrete statement or something to support that.
It’s not head canon that he was pierced through by a dagger almost the width of his body, yes meaning he lost half of the organs in his stomach/chest area
And also was flattened with a punch

Organs being cut doesn't equal to all of his organs turned to mush, again. He can regenerate from a few organs being cut, but if any attack could turn his organs to mush, then he's not regenerating from that. And we don't have any clue if the punch turned his organs to puddles or not, so we can't assume it did.

I read Chapter 54 to 56 for the fight and still, I don’t see Budo being not out of commission. When was given that last hit from Tatsumi, he was still conscious, asking to himself how did Tatsumi get that power. He was not knocked out nor was it even imply that to be the case, and not a moment later, he attacked Night Raid before they gotten away.
Oh I was talking about Tatsumi been out of commission not Budo
But yeah you can pretty much see from Budo knocking Tatsumi back to Tatsumi knocking Budo back
It’s just proof of the RE

Again, struggling? Yes, Esdeath was probably toying around, that’s her thing, but she did not ragdoll anybody in that fight. And neither did Budo.
I’m not sure but 3/4 vs 1 and the 3/4 still struggling is pretty much a bit of a rag doll match
I check Chapter 56 and I don’t see even mention of her even implying that
Oh my bad then after she did not join the battle afterwards it was safe to assume she was out, but I mean Tats still pretty much knocked away and she is literally millions of times stronger than he was at the beginnng of the battle
Perhaps it due to different translations but I don’t see him mentioning the “scratch part”. He just said, after punching him, is that Base Shikoutazer does not full control and he is confused by his sudden action and he just need to keep attacking and win
Well the point was he could not damage base Shikoutazer at first then well fought a much mite stronger shikoutazer and he could not even scratch him, the scan was sent by Tatsumi up above and boom from not making a scratch to one shoting him.

When you say “few panels”, it can kinda be taken as Tatsumi beating Shikoutazer in page or two
Oh I get
But the argument is Tatsumi RE is pretty impressive and that’s already on the profile.
From struggling and getting knocked back to knocking back Budo
From been unable to scratch someone to one shoting them within mins
To knocking back millions of times stronger than him.

So what’s your argument that he does not have RE? Cause I don’t understand

Organs being cut doesn't equal to all of his organs turned to mush, again. He can regenerate from a few organs being cut, but if any attack could turn his organs to mush, then he's not regenerating from that. And we don't have any clue if the punch turned his organs to puddles or not, so we can't assume it did.
If I blow out half your stomach/chest then proceeded to stomp on you and you are magically fine the next panel
Pretty sure you will need to regenerate that half of your stomach/chest back.

Anyway I don’t even see how this is an argument.

We will just be going back and forth on this, since you can't seem to differentiate between "having your organs cut" VS "having your organs turned to literal mush"

Tatsumi can regenerate from cut organs, but he can't regenerate from having his organs turned to mush. That's the end of the story.

To knocking back millions of times stronger than him.

I sure as hell hope you aren't actually implying esdeath was millions of times stronger than Tatsumi when he fought her. Because anyone who saw that would be able to tell that is not the case.

having your organs cut" VS "having your organs turned to literal mush"

Tatsumi can regenerate from cut organs, but he can't regenerate from having his organs turned to mush. That's the end of the story.
His organs were not cut, they were blown out technically since he had a nail half his width inside of him. But well yes this is just going round about

I sure as hell hope you aren't actually implying esdeath was millions of times stronger than Tatsumi when he fought her. Because anyone who saw that would be able to tell that is not the case.
Except that was the case
Someone explain the mechanics behind Tatsumi's regen again I forgot
There are things called Danger beast, Tatsumi Teigu allows him to turn into a partial danger beast called Incursio which well grants him his regeneration
Then in this key he has fully become the danger beast

No the last few bits of the panel mate
From when emperor said “that didn’t even make a scratch”, to Tatsumi charging ahead
When the emperor said that, it was at the 3rd-4th page of chapter 74. And it didn't take Tatsumi til the very end of the chapter to defeat the machine teigu, and even then, he punched a hole through the Shikoutazer at a spot that that Tatsumi had deemed to be a weak spot

So what’s your argument that he does not have RE? Cause I don’t understand
I'm not arguing that he doesn't have RE, because he does I was the one who reorganize his abilities after all

I just arguing his RE isn't like super fast. As well as addressing other conflicting stuff like Tatsumi knocking out Esdeath because it is very vague/not even implied/Esdeath ends up one-shotting his strongest form according to the profile, etc...

That millions of times feat is definitely wank. That's entirely dependent on fan calcs which is not concrete or anything of the sort. In-story they were definitely not millions of times apart, and if they actually were, then a literal ******* breath from her wouldve killed him regardless if he defended or not.

He's just unquantifiably weaker than her, not millions of times. If it worked this way, then I can go ahead and pretty much wank the living shit out of a plethora of characters.

I just arguing his RE isn't like super fast.
Well it certainly is, how long do you think it took him to start matching Budo before knocking him back?
Or how long did he take him to finally be able to kill the shikoutazer?
As well as addressing other conflicting stuff like Tatsumi knocking out Esdeath because it is very vague/not even implied/Esdeath ends up one-shotting his strongest form according to the profile, etc...
Oh okay
Well at least you could tell from the chapter 54 he pretty much knocked back Esdeath and well she did not come back till well after they were gone.

Anyway it’s fine since I thought you were arguing against the RE in the first place

That millions of times feat is definitely wank. That's entirely dependent on fan calcs which is not concrete or anything of the sort. In-story they were definitely not millions of times apart, and if they actually were, then a literal ******* breath from her wouldve killed him regardless if he defended or not.

He's just unquantifiably weaker than her, not millions of times. If it worked this way, then I can go ahead and pretty much wank the living shit out of a plethora of characters.
Well 99% of our profiles are dependent on fan calcs and well that’s what we use either way.

Yes and Tatsumi is a literal dragon also and again regen.
Ah what great logic! Tatsumi is a Dragon and Kaidou is a Dragon so they're the same!
Nope he was already hurting Kaidou via Ryou
Aka Durability Negation. None of his stats scaled to Kaidou at the time.
and also we have Zoro taking hits from Kaido and BM so they were although weaker but not that much
Zoro and Luffy don't scale to one another, they have different methods of scaling.
He actually does
He actually doesn't, Tatsumi never went from 6-A to 6-A+.
Yeah through training
No, it was not through training. His training was go gain durability negation, not to bolster his AP. He scaled to Kaidou via his growth in battle.
He did tho
Knocked her out
Scans.
Yeah took him days and training.
No it didn't.
No he is not.
Yes he is, he went from High 6-C to scaling to 6-A in a span of minutes.
They are not magical Teigu is made from
Animals
Scans?
And the Tatsumi in this key, he is one with the Incursio, he took over Incursio body with his soul in Incursio
Yeah no, Tatsumi's only 6-A key is his Tyrant Key, who's animalistic.
Incursio regen comes from being a dragon, so yes it is indeed natural
Doesn't stop his head from going pop.
No it is not
Yes it actually is. You saying "no." isn't an argument.
They crack bones or rather attack your insides directly by neglecting your outer durability
It is durability negation
I never said it wasn't durability negation, I said vibrations aren't the same as something Explosive detonating inside you.
No it won’t Tatsumi was already resistant to cold and survived been frozen by Esdeath. He did not resist her time stop
Layers exist for a reason.
It’s not vastly above
It is abive
Nothing that cannot be fixed
No, it's vastly above. Zoro back in East Blue has skill feats that are drastically better than anything shown in Akame Ga Kill.

Also that's bullshit about Tatsumi getting her organs mushed. They were never blown out as Pain is trying to claim, if they did we'd see that but we don't. All we see is a puddle of blood, that's it.

There are things called Danger beast, Tatsumi Teigu allows him to turn into a partial danger beast called Incursio which well grants him his regeneration
Then in this key he has fully become the danger beast
This looks like this isn't natural. If this isn't his regular regeneration and requires an amp or anything of the sort, then it isn't his regular healing factor, which means it can be negged

This looks like this isn't natural. If this isn't his regular regeneration and requires an amp or anything of the sort, then it isn't his regular healing factor, which means it can be negged
Technically, in this key, it is his natural regeneration, as he is no longer just using a Teigu made from a Danger Beast to heal, he is the Danger Beast Tyrant, he's actually become it, so, this would be his natural regeneration factor now.

Luffy RPL ain't impressive.
  • Went from not being able to perceive Kuro's relativistic attack speed to being able to correctly predict him in the span of a few altercations, when he was HYPERSONIC.
  • Was comparable to Base Enel, grew enough to one shot and speedblitz his Amaru amped version.
  • Was fodderized and overpowered by Blueno's physical might and speedblitzed by Soru, grew fast enough to completely overpower Blueno's Rokushiki (which is monstrously higher than his base physicals) and reacted to Soru easily, also matching Lucci's physical might (Lucci is 5x stronger than Blueno canonically) over just a train ride.
  • Overpowered by Moriah's doppelman in Gear Second, proceeded to easily take down thousand-shadow Moriah by the end of the fight.
  • Went from 6-C to 6-A in base form by fighting Kaidou for ten minutes.
Shut up.

• Went from not being able to perceive Kuro's relativistic attack speed to being able to correctly predict him in the span of a few altercations, when he was HYPERSONIC.
Went from not being able to perceive Kuro's casual amped speed to tagging it, to then not being able to perceive Kuro's relativistic attack speed to being able to correctly predict it in the span of a few altercations
  • Was comparable to Base Enel, grew enough to one shot and speedblitz his Amaru amped version.
Was inferior to base enel, then comparable, then speedblitzed and one shot him

Went from not being able to perceive Kuro's casual amped speed to tagging it, to then not being able to perceive Kuro's relativistic attack speed to being able to correctly predict it in the span of a few altercations

Was inferior to base enel, then comparable, then speedblitzed and one shot him
Yeah, Luffy's reactive power level is nuts, IDK what Pain is saying.

Went from 6-C to 6-A in base form by fighting Kaidou for ten minutes.
You mentioned some feats but it’s not all that, it’s accelerated development and analytical predictions but this one up above
This is actually impressive but well even before Luffy switched to gear 4 he hurt Kaido pretty bad, so I don’t really know what you are saying about that.
Since the first time he hit Kaido he was in base.

But then we have Tats while he was still tier 7, knocking out someone who is at least 6-A out of commission after a few exchange of hands with her, literally within 3 panels. But it’s not a competition now is it?
Yeah, Luffy's reactive power level is nuts, IDK what Pain is saying.
It is but just saying compared to some it’s you know child’s play. You know how a child can be the fastest in his middle school but college race is a different ballpark.

Back