• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Symbol of Peace vs The Demon of Empire City

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
See here for current timeline: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3110733?useskin=oasis

Takes place prior to this: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3110629?useskin=oasis

~

People were screaming, humanity was dying, and the Symbol of Peace stood there crying.

There was a young boy in his arms, or more accurately the remains of one. A curly tuft of green hair remained as his only idenifiying feature.

"Young Midoriya, please... no, no. No, not like this. You have so much ahead of you, my boy, you're the next Symbol of Peace. Please..." It was denial and he knew it, the body was mangled beyond repair. "Let him rest, he was going to die anyways." The Beast said, casually meandering towards the grieving Hero as his army massacred the rest of the world's Heroes. "You." All Might growled out before spinning around and punching him full force in the face.

If there was anything left of UA after the attack, it was well and truly gone now. Reduced to vapor with one mighty blow. Cole stood unyielding, the punch and the resulting blast were little more than a gust of wind to him. As the blast died down, he hadn't moved an inch. Cole smacked Yagi's arm aside before bringing him to his knees with an effortless zap. "That was rude." Cole chastised before march past him. "We have a lot of cities to go, so bury your loved ones and then come and find me. We have work to do."

"Why would I ever join you!" All Might said, trying to power through the pain echoing in his muscles. "Because it's the right thing to do. Even those with Quirks aren't necessarily immune to the plague yet, not until we force them to be. It's better than letting the world die."

"You would slaughter billions so a few thousand may live!"

"Some slaughtering billions so that those who can live will! I wouldn't be doing this if I had any other choice."

"You little-"

All Might turned towards The Beast to through another punch, but something held his arm back. Yagi turned his head to see All For One's expressionless mask staring back at him. All For One gave his new master a nod, and Cole turned abd walked away, content to have him handle this.

"You won't stop me, you murdering-"

"I'm not trying to."

Yagi stopped his rant.

"What? What are you planning, villain?"

All For One let him go, gesturing for him to follow.

"I'll tell you when we're alone."

~

"You have a plan to stop The Beast?" All Mightvasked in disbelief.

"Yes and no." All For One admitted. He held his hand out in front of him, black lightning cackling across his skin. "I have many powers that can be considered unnatura, even by the nature of quirks, but this is something else entirely. I have a quirk that can rewrite history, in a certain manner of speaking."

All Might furrowed his brow. "Like a cover-up. How does that help us?"

"Suprisingly, I can't tell you if you don't let me finish." All Might was about to cut in and say that All For One had pause for a solid fice seconds before he spoke up, but figured it wasn't worth it. "I have the ability to send one's consciousness into the past. Their mind is sent backwards into their body at the chosen point in time. Their actions in the past will erase the current timeline and replace it."

All Might was taken aback by this worldshattering information. "Is this how you've managed to stay on top for so long?"

All For One chuckled confidently. "Indeed. The quirk can only be used on other people though and only the person sent back could remember the past timeline. I managed to use it in conjunction with a duplication quirk to undo any of my defeats." His grin soon transformed into a snarl. "Unfortunately, I've sense lost my duplication quirk thanks to a certain someone smashing my head in."

"Which is why you never used it to recover from your injuries. This explains how petty you are, I'm the only one whose ever put a last mark on you."

"Do not test your luck, Hero, lest I even out your injury on the other side of your torso."

All Might leaned back, analyzing his nemesis. "And you're thinking of sending me back? Why? You have minions."

A devious smile formed under All For One's mask. "As much as I relish the thought of having my heir disintegrating that wretch, it's not that simple. There's a limit to how far back I can send someone, even at the furthest point I can reach, the only ones strong enough to destroy him would be you and me at our peaks." All For One held out his hand. "Don't take me for a fool, All Might, I know what you're afraid to ask. I am well aware of the damage you can do to my career with your future knowledge. But, at this point, I don't care. You're not the only one who has lost a family to that monster."

All For One pressed his palm against All Might's face before he could react. "Do me a favor and die alongside him. It would spare me a lot of trouble." And with that, Yagi was gone. As the timeline already began to disappear around him, All For One pulled a picture out of his his breast pocket. It was a photo of Young Izuku, holding an All Might action figure over his head. "Goodbye, my son." Hisashi said as his world faded away.

~

All Might had one scene in his mind as he marched towards the Demon of Empire City. One painful memory.

Is it possible to become a hero even if I don't have a quirk? I'm a normal kid without any powers. Could I ever hope to be someone like you?

It was that memory that gave him strength. The strength to end this before it began.

~

TL;DR

BoG Evil Cole. Prime All Might. Speed Equalized. Semi Bloodlusted All Might

Evil Cole Profle
These powers are only good for one thing. Letting me get what I want, when I want.

All Might Poster
The Symbol of Peace

Ehhhh......Probably All Might to be honest

Evil Cole in BoG scales far above 265 megatons while All Might is far stronger then 865 megatons.

All Might is much more skilled then this version of Cole, has a huge AP advantage, and has shockwaves to at least slightly redirect his lightning

Going to wait on Monkey before I confirm my vote.

I'd go for All Might as well. Cole might have some win cons with his hax, but most of them are close range, which would result in All Might beating him horrendously. Air Pressure attacks counter some of Cole's long range options as well, and the skill gap is pretty large. All Might also can basically fly, and should be far more mobile than this Cole.

I'll wait for arguments for Cole before voting tho.

Cole has pseudo flight on his profile and can glide on Electricity

All Might loses in agility

Also, All Might has to corner Cole or kill him quickly or he just regenerates

Can't All Might just wipe out the power areas here to undo that recovery?

I won't call Cole's flight as that efficient to be called true flight till later incarnations but it's not as if All Might's almost flight is that good unless I'm missing something. All I know is it's just falling in style and can be kinda obvious where it lands?

damn, this is good, last time I saw a Wright's match was a looooooooong time ago with the Shaggy/Batman thread.

Now that I reminisced about it, I think that All Might wins.

All Might by now should know Cole's weaknesses after all so he could just punch him into the next dimension into the ocean or somewhere deserted to go all out, meanwhile, Cole knows nothing (I think) about All Might besides whatever was probably reported in the news

I mean I'm assuming this is a battle where there's no more citizens and all. Like I can see him at least shutting down the power that way.

And yeah Cole doesn't really have that. But I don't think Cole's weakness to water can be used when he can kinda glide

We never assume that there are no citizens around to my knowledge. If we did, a lot of matches would end much differently.

And by SBA, unless specified, we're in New York, or well, thematically speaking, New Marais.

And I think that with All Might's strength, he can punch Cole hard enough to make him stay away enough of any land so even with his gliding, would be impossible to get in land.

I mean, he did just time travel according to Wright's writing

So?

Time Travelling alone doesn't give him knowledge.

I think those details need to be placed on the intro paragraph imo

And fair on the whole punch em away really hard, but Evil Cole is gonna do his best not to be punched

Ciruno Fortes said:
I think those details need to be placed on the intro paragraph imo

And fair on the whole punch em away really hard, but Evil Cole is gonna do his best not to be punched
I mean, that's kinda of a given, right?

CursedGentleman said:
Yo, Wright, does this Time Travel thing gives All Might knowledge over Cole's weaknesses, that might be a game changer.
Given all the advantages AM already has, I'm gonna say no. Cole only really hit his radar after becoming The Beast and by then, water is a non factor to him.

@Schnee One

I don't see pseudo flight on this key for Cole, only gliding. So my point for All Might still stands that he has way better movement. Cole's midair options are limited to falling slowly and shooting his basic attacks, while All Might, especially Prime All Might, can fight in the air just as confidently as he can on the ground. I honestly don't know what Cole does to counter that advantage.

Also, I don't think Cole can keep All Might off of him in the first place. Since All Might is semi-bloodlusted, he'll just be trying to rush Cole and beat him as quick as possible, which Cole has no counter for with the difference in AP. Best I can think of is shocking All Might if he punches him, but this All Might fought through having a hole gouged out of his body that took several of his vital organs. So some electricity isn't going to stop him from going JoJo on Cole, especially considering in All Mights verse, building level children can take intense electric shocks and keep going, let alone the pain taking feats All Might has AFTER getting his injury.

@Wright

AM shouldn't initially use Cole's weaknesses against him, though as the fight drags on, Cole's need for electricity is going to make him lose. The only way Cole can get back his juice is if he can get All Might off him long enough, which I don't think is possible. And even if he does get to recharge, now All Might knows his weakness and can stall Cole out to drain him. Since he's semi bloodlusted, All Might won't care for property damage as much as he usually does, and WILL destroy things if they ultimately lead to Cole losing. Civilians are a major issue though.

In summary: Cole's win cons are shocking All Might enough that he has a heart attack and dies, or bio leeching him. Both of which are assuming All Might hasn't already started punching Cole up and down the city like a rag doll, which he most assuredly will do. Cole can regenerate himself with electricity, but All Might WILL catch on, and then begin stalling Cole out, probably by punching/forcing him somewhere with low electricity, or keeping him in one spot until he runs dry. All Might has the durability to comfortably take basically any attack from Cole, and the AP to severely damage him from just normal hits. Cole doesn't lose immediately, but All Might's pressure is too much for him, and eventually, All Might will figure him out.

Symbol of Peace has my vote.

One issue with punching Cole is that the moment you're close to him (like dozens of feet) you can already be hit by homing arcs of lightning. You only amp up those chances the more you get closer which All Might has to do. And using All Might's ranged attacks might be predictable in comparison to what other things Cole faces.

Gigawatt Blades cutting flesh is also a very very strong choice to use here and can come up out of nowhere. That might keep All Might backing away the moment Cole has it, allowing Cole the time and space to absorb energy. Cars are also an option for draining electricity.

Agreeing with you on flight

I apologize for being gone for so long, just got be from traveling. So I'm just gonna repost something's I said to Gar on my wall:

• AP gap probably isn't that crazy considering Cole massively upscale from a 200+ megaton feat performed on accident without a solid grasp on his powers, and then absorbed 6 substations to be stronger along with fighting enemies. Like he was one substation away from being Large Mountain level so he probably also into the Mountain+ level at this point.
  • Cole perfers range in character, which gives him an advantage over All Might as all he has for ranged attacks is shockwaves, whereas Cole has lightning bolts, shockwaves, grenades etc. AM can pummel him in CQC, but Cole has numerous means of keeping him away via shockwaves (which electrocute everything in its path) and omnidirectional electricity blasts. Also, shields help with shockwave punches.
  • Regen, always regen. Most Conduits can easily regenerate from gunshot wounds, and even imperfect Conduits can regrow limbs without absorbing energy. The main method of killing them is literally hit them until they die since it's shown that their regen can be exhausted via repeat damage, which is gonna be hard for the reasons list above.
Also someone give Wright his own TV series already dammit

I never watched GoT so I can't really say anything to that

Also, I'm not ready to vote just yet, just mentioning that the AP difference may not be that crazy as everyone thinks it is. AM will have most likely have had experience dealing with electricity users, as it's noted that in the MHA world that most electrokinetics tend to get jobs with power companies which means that Cole would be living on easy street in that universe .

So, combine that with AM's pissed off state and his little bit of prior knowledge, he may be able to deduce Cole's reliance on outside sources to recharge/stay functioning (Cole suffers from minor status effects when in powered down areas)

CursedGentleman said:
Proposition:

Let Wright write Game of Thrones Season 8.

Also, changing to Cole due to PTSO reasoning.
I know nothing about Game if Thrones other than it's uber violent and apparently the last season was a let down.

Okay so the way I see it, if All Might can get in close and keep up the pressure, then Cole's definitely taking the L. Cole may have some fancy moves like backflip kicks and flying kicks and whatever, but he's simply no match for a semi-bloodlusted All Might in CQC. AM's years of experience with brawling and fightig enemies with numerous different abilities give him the edge in a close up fight.

If Cole can keep his distance, then I think he can snatch a W. AM's shockwaves are good, but Cole's long range versatility gives him the edge. Plus, AM's wide spreading and and AoE attacks will lose their efficiency the farther Cole is from the origins of the attack, so that helps. Add that with shields to absorb the blow and regen to deal with the damage, and Cole comfortably keeps the range advantage.

So it depends on wether or not Cole can keep AM at range. Multplying grenades let Cole have more control over the battlefield, but All Might can just blow them away with shockwaves similarly to what Cole did to Kessler's grenades with his own shockwaves. Cole's shockwaves can keep AM alway, especially with their electrocution effect, but AM's may be able to counter with his larger shockwaves.

Megawatt hammer may also get countered by shockwaves, but keep in mind that his main rocket is surrounded by a a cluster of mini rockets, so some may slip by. AM has no counter to omnidirectional lightning bast or Lightning Storm, beyond dodging. Also, Arc Lightning destroys at close/mid range since it stacks with sadistic strike, which causes critical hit explosions and blasts electricity around.

I think I'm gonna give it Cole 7/10. All Might may be able to get in close and get some hits in, but Cole can send him packing with blasts and raining down numerous lightning bolts from the sky. Plus, Evil Cole loves wanton destruction, so he's likely to spam grenades and arc lightning. Also regen and resurrection help with getting pummeled. Worst comes to worse, he uses Karmic Overload to spam everything he's got to overwhelm the Symbol of Peace.

Tl;dr The Demon of Empire City via being a spammy boi

I still wish AFO could be used as a 7A, but sadly, this is reality.

Seriously, if he had High Mid Regen in his prime key he could probably beat Cole in this key.

Tbh prime AFO would probably stomp since it was shown that he can take away and transfer powers with a mere wave of his hand from afar.

Back