• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Symbol of Peace vs The Demon of Empire City

Suddenly, an Endgame reference comes to mind.

"You took everything from me!"

"I don't even know who you are."

"You will."

It's less that their fanbases are rivals and more that they always get put in the same tier and happen to share knowledgeable members.

Just like Cole vs Mercer though, it's a fight that Cole is always destined to win.

Both verses go through revisions for the millionth time making this match up void for the trillionth time

Guess we can add precog to my list of powers and abilities now

Eh, this was gonna be the last match envolving 7-A versions anyways. I'll just write the ending to this fight and we'll move on to the next.

Anywho, I'm gonna have a busy day today, so later I'll come back and write a story for this. Think I might tie the downgrades into it somehow too.

All Might gets my respect. Does not have as much achievements as I'd like but his attitude and character gets my respect.

The crackle of lightning. The seering of flesh. The burning of pain.

Being close to death was a strange thing. These stimuli burned into All Might's mind, but simultaneously felt distant. The world felt real and illusionary, tangible yet not. The darkness at the edge if his vision was both terrifying and welcoming.

All Might tried to shake off his lethargy as he forced himself to his feet. "Have to.... stop you... I'm the only one who can." Black bolts dug into his every nerve and he fell to his knees again. A sadistic chuckle made its way into his ears. "Buddy, I have no idea what the hell I did to piss you off, but I'm sure glad I did. This is the most fun I've had in awhile." All Might brought his head up again only to be kicked back down. "Still, I'm getting bored."

There was a young boy in his arms, or more accurately the remains of one. "No... Izuku."

The Demon's palm dug into the Hero's face. "See you in hell."

It hurt more than you could possibly imagine. The unnatural twisting of electricity sounded like the screams of the damned. If All Might didn't know better, he could swear his soul was getting ripped out. For a moment, All Might knew nothing but pain.

Then, he knew nothing at all.

~

Yagi floated through the bare, empty void for what seemed like an eternity, the darkness as his only company. He still felt lethargic even as his feet suddenly hit solid ground.

All Might quickly snapped his head away as he was blinded by a bright light. As he squinted against it, he could make out a familiar tuft of green hair. "Young Midoriya..." Deku approached his mentor, a sad smile in his face. Yagi's broken body quickly enveloped him in a hug. "Izuki, my boy. I'm sorry. I-I've failed you... I couldn't save you. I couldn't save anyone." Toshinori Yagi, the sad broken man in an oversized costume, fell to his knees, his arms still around the young boy's shoulders. "I failed you..."

"All Might, you didn't fail me." Izuku pulled his face upwards abd looked him in the eyes. "You saved me."

All Might saw everything now.

He saw, nay, felt everything. That first time Young Midoriya saw his boot land on that truck, iver a dizen people on his back, and joyful laughter booming through the air. Everytime that boy looked upon his smile and felt hope. How he felt as he asked that one burning question.

"Do you really think... that someone like me could be a Hero?"

All Might's vision returned to him, he didn't even notice that his vision was a little clearer, his body a little lighter. "You saved me long before you ever met me and you've been saving me ever sense."

"He's not the only one." A familiar hand landed on his shoulder; Yagi looked over to see a face he hadn't seen in years. "Nana?" Nana gestured around and All Might followed her lead. Around him were hundreds, no, thousands of faces bathed in unearthly glow. Some were faces he knew like the back of his hand, others were people he never knew who lived worlds away.

Then, All Might saw everything.

Everything, fron the thoughts of a man pulled from a burning building, to the hope replenished in a woman who lost it all. The adoration of colleges and strangers alike coursed through his veins like blood. All Might didn't notice, but his body was returning. The thin twig that was his form puffed out again, the tattered rags of his costume boldy spread across his chest. His broken down grimace turbed into the smile that inspired millions.

"You saved all of us. Now it's our turn to save you."

The glow of Hope from everyone he'd saved enveloped him and his smile became genuine again. "Go beyond...." He began. The vouce of billions finished with him.

"PLUS ULTRAAAAAAAA!!!!"

~

All Might woke up on his feet, a power he'd never even imagined before flowing through him. His eyes leveled with The Demon standing in shock kilometers away. Cole opened his mouth to speak, but before he could think, All Might was in front of him. Hundreds, if not thousands, of blows pelted him in an instant and he was blown away like a rag doll.

Cole got to his feet, his vision blurring and splitting. "What the hell are you?" He stammered out.

All Might's body began to glow and The Demon faltered all the more. He saw the the legions of hopefully, joyfull people trailing endlessly behind him. A world long gone embodied in a single man and The Demon could comprehend it not. "Allow me to introduce myself..."

"I am a Hero. I am the light which banishes evil and the night that protects the innocent. All am the justice demanded by the old world you destroyed. I AM ALL MIGHT, THE WORLD'S SYMBOL OF TRUTH AND JUSTICE!!!"

All the glowing spirits traveled into him until a single one remained. A boy with green hair stood in front of his idol. Like a shadow, the to made the same movements, both drawing back their fists. "The United World..."

The Demon began to charge a black bolt in his hand.

"Of..."

The bolt left his palm with more power than The Demon had ever put into any attack before it.

"SMAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

The bolt was blown away carelessly. The shockwaves quickly connected with Cole's being. It wasn't any ordinary blow, it hurt him on every level of his being. Every corner of his soul.

Indeed, the shockwave would travel on, past the boundaries of this multiverse, weakening every version of Cole it touched. Every Conduit prior to a specific point in time felt their powers wane.

The Demon's body came apart. His skin, his bones, his atoms, and then his soul. Gone.

All Might breathed deeply as the power slowly left him, the glow quickly subsiding. He looked down at his clenched fist in fond memory. "Young Midoriya.... Thank you. You're every bit the Hero you were meant to be."

As All Might looked to the sky, he could see the thin outline of a promising young man, a Symbol of Peace in his own right. "You saved us All Might. All of us. We'll always live on with you."

And with that, Yagi breathed easily again.

~

Toshinori Yagi looked over the newly rebuilt Empire City. With the death of The Demon, and later, his capture of Kessler, the city was finally starting to recover. People could ince again walk the streets safely thanks to him.

The faint sound of space splitting behind him caught his attention. "Toshinori Yagi, my name is Doctor Strange."

Back