• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kirito speedblitz, have the AP advantage, the skill advantage, and tons of Hax advantage, this is a stomp.

Was gonna remake Wilhelm vs Kirito, so he can get revenge for the loss he has, but waiting till all the ct's for the main story are through.

Though by that point, Wilhelm might be too much.

Kirito speedblitz, have the AP advantage, the skill advantage, and tons of Hax advantage, this is a stomp.
They are both supersonic+ and Priscilla can amp herself, no speed blitzing here
They are both 8B so he does not have a significant AP advantage
Not yet sure about the skills yet however Priscilla can one shot with her yang sword
He does not have a hax advantage either

Was gonna remake Wilhelm vs Kirito, so he can get revenge for the loss he has, but waiting till all the ct's for the main story are through.

Though by that point, Wilhelm might be too much.
wilhelm skill stomps kirito
Also since this is relevant where do arc 6-7 Emilia and Priscilla come in the skill chain

I am not sure 🤷‍♂️.

Priscilla is said to not pale in comparison to Crusch, but she doesn't exactly have any skill feats.

Priscilla does have instinctive reaction, which is like a common thing for Garfiel tier and above, but is she Gafiel tier? Idk

Julius for example i can remember some stuff early into arc 5, about him seeing Garfiel as inexperienced or something, but would have to find that.

So yea will see, as i go through stuff. But for now i can't recall any evidence that they are even on Elsa/Garfiel tier.

I am not sure 🤷‍♂️.

Priscilla is said to not pale in comparison to Crusch, but she doesn't exactly have any skill feats.

Priscilla does have instinctive reaction, which is like a common thing for Garfiel tier and above, but is she Gafiel tier? Idk

Julius for example i can remember some stuff early into arc 5, about him seeing Garfiel as inexperienced or something, but would have to find that.

So yea will see, as i go through stuff. But for now i can't recall any evidence that they are even on Elsa/Garfiel tier.
Arc 1 Emilia severly lacks in combat skills and she was able to atleast able to keep up with Elsa temporarily. I would assume by this that due to the massive cqc upgrades she gets in arc 5 along with arc 6 that she would be atleast on the same tier as Elsa

Anyways this fight should still be relevant due to Priscilla one shotting Kirito if he got hit, also equalized speed

Elsa skill stomped Arc 1 Emilia, fist loop Elsa used stealth and took her out from behind, despite Emilia being able to sense presences and life-force, another loop, it would have gonna down the same way if Subaru didn't alert Puck.

Elsa is petty op, a spirit mage vs anyone is a 2 vs 1, one does defense, other offense, and despite that disadvantage, and Puck using danmaku spam with like dozens of icicles, Elsa held her own via skill.

Arc 5-6 Emilia is more of a physical fighter yes, but would have to re-look at things to see where she stands.

As for Crusch and Priscilla i have to read their Ex Novels, but for now consider them as below Elsa and Garfiel.

Last edited:
They are both 8B so he does not have a significant AP advantage
The Ap advantange while not that big, Kirito scale to 44.54 Tons of TNT and Priscilla is comparable to Emilia, so she should get the 40.487 Tons of TNT scale, while by not a lot, he still have a advantage here of 1,1.
Not yet sure about the skills yet however Priscilla can one shot with her yang sword
In swordmanship atleast, he atleast have better feats.
Why she can one shot with her sword?
He does not have a hax advantage either
He have like, three types of healing, Telerportion and BFR very good is you ask me.

I forgot to put higher with Yang Sword, was already accepted in a previous crt a while back i think.

If i remember the context, Sirius got so mad at Priscilla she displayed her greatest fire attack, this would have vaporized Priscilla, but the Yang Sword overpowered it.

Btw, if she can one shot, i vote priscilla.
Yeah the yang sword can vaporize specific things that she wants and it can instantly turn people to dust, I dont see Kirito having heat manipulation resistance so this should be a one shot kil for her

I forgot to put higher with Yang Sword, was already accepted in a previous crt a while back i think.

If i remember the context, Sirius got so mad at Priscilla she displayed her greatest fire attack, this would have vaporized Priscilla, but the Yang Sword overpowered it.
Btw if the yang sword can burn people and their souls up, doesn't that also make it a death hax

It does have intangibility, but Kirito can heal himself of the attacks that hit him, so he can figure It out something probally.

Where is i stated to affect souls?
Crimson countess side story, she burnt up the undead's souls i belìeve and I am also fairly certain that it was mentioned that the yang sword burns up the unwòrthy's soul. I could be misremembering though,its possible i confused it with her soul marriage technique

Is not in the profile, so we can't use It here.
It is on the profile under heat manipulation, she can also counter flames that will instantly vaporize 8B characters with even greater flames

It does have intangibility, but Kirito can heal himself of the attacks that hit him, so he can figure It out something probally.
He can't heal himself from damage that is on par with him and especially not something that will instantly vaporize him

Why, may i ask?
Because this is a stomp 💀
It is on the profile under heat manipulation
Temperature Manipulation, and Pain Manipulation (Her flames are 7x hotter than normal fire, only burning those Priscilla choose to, but still causing intense pain)
Nothing in this ability is saying she can affect Souls, so saying she can affect Souls is wrong.

She don't have in her profile Soul Manipulation.

Because this is a stomp 💀
Its not? Werent you the one who mentioned kirito outskills her with feats? I conceded on that, the only difference is that Priscilla can kill him with her yang sword, also he has the AP advantage
Temperature Manipulation, and Pain Manipulation (Her flames are 7x hotter than normal fire, only burning those Priscilla choose to, but still causing intense pain)
Nothing in this ability is saying she can affect Souls, so saying she can affect Souls is wrong.

She don't have in her profile Soul Manipulation.
Thats mostly irrelevant to the fight, just something I was discussing with pegasus

Its not? Werent you the one who mentioned kirito outskills her with feats?
Don't really matter If Priscilla can just get him on fire super quick and kill him, with her intangibility.
Kirito gonna block a attack from her, and she will immediality turn him to ashes. Unless you have a argument from Kirito.

Don't really matter If Priscilla can just get him on fire super quick and kill him, with her intangibility.
Kirito gonna block a attack from her, and she will immediality turn him to ashes. Unless you have a argument from Kirito.
I am not knowledgeable on SAO, would need to get a verse supporter

What are the current arguments for Priscilla I'll try to make my case for Kirito since this is Aincrad.

Back