• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Successor Of His Majesty Vs The Sorcerer Supreme (Bleach Vs MCU)

… you don’t actually read the posts you respond to, do you? Uryu just had his reishi converted to kishi sometime after arriving back in the WotL. The guy left through an SS Senkaimon and not one from Kisuke which has an inbuilt matter converter so you would have to prove that he was kishi when he fell out of the sky onto Kisuke’s carpet with the rest of the Ryoka.
That's easily debunked by school kids seeing him in school. You on the other hand claimed his body was converted back sometime after arriving back in the WotL. Now that is something I will need to see evidence of that claim. That's an assumption. But this does not matter in this thread. All I am asking is where is this fight located? WoTL? Then Uryu is in his human form. SS or HM? Then both this characters are in soul form. Can that simple question be answer? Stop waisting time and making this thread longer than it needs to be goon.

What does this matter? Uryu in High 6-A is Reishi, and as such would be treated as Reishi here. We havent seen a High 6-A kishi Uryu. I didn’t make a match with an Uryu we haven’t seen in the series nor has a key.
Follow the rules of the verse. The location is important in this scenario.

2iouSKx.jpg

Might as well ask. I forgot to put a key for strange, so which one would be fairest.

That's easily debunked by school kids seeing him in school. You on the other hand claimed his body was converted back sometime after arriving back in the WotL. Now that is something I will need to see evidence of that claim. That's an assumption. But this does not matter in this thread. All I am asking is where is this fight located? WoTL? Then Uryu is in his human form. SS or HM? Then both this characters are in soul form. Can that simple question be answer? Stop waisting time and making this thread longer than it needs to be goon.
Hey Apple. Open the eyes I’ve been assuming you have and look at the words I posted. Nobody besides spiritually aware people saw Uryu for the entire conversation on the carpet after the squad arrived back from SS the first time so the “point” you are trying to push doesn’t even ******* exist 😂 Uryu and the other Ryoka can easily be converted by Kisuke at a later date before they interact with any schoolmates. I don’t need to assume shit, just present a feasible alternative. Just drop this stupid tangent and quit embarrassing yourself already.

Arcker already told you that Uryu is reishi. Why are you trying to cause problems?

Keeping strange in perma soul form kinda makes him a bit better since he can fly better and would get intangibility, However idk if he could use his cloak while in astral form

Hey Apple. Open the eyes I’ve been assuming you have and look at the words I posted. Nobody besides spiritually aware people saw Uryu for the entire conversation on the carpet after the squad arrived back from SS the first time so the “point” you are trying to push doesn’t even ******* exist 😂 Uryu and the other Ryoka can easily be converted by Kisuke at a later date before they interact with any schoolmates. I don’t need to assume shit, just present a feasible alternative. Just drop this stupid tangent and quit embarrassing yourself already.
Ignorance. Idiocy. And stupidity in one single post. I couldn't have figure anything better from such a brain. I'm not talking about that scene. That doesn't matter. This is TYBW Uryu not SS Uryu. His body was made of reishi and Urahara would have not send humans in their reishi bodies home knowing they have friends and family they would like to talk to. Not that I need to debunk this crap. Also nice way of dodging my question. Goon.
Arcker already told you that Uryu is reishi. Why are you trying to cause problems?
The scenario that this fight takes place is important. You can't have Uryu fight as reishi in the WotL and nerf him. Quincy are stronger in SS and HM compared to WotL.

Ignorance. Idiocy. And stupidity in one single post.
Thank you for summing up the contents of your post. Now I won’t need to bother making myself suffer through your ******** intelligence.
Vote tally?
No clue tbh. I’m currently waiting on Strange being able to transmute souls (or any spell beyond soul rip affecting souls) before I vote but I haven’t seen MoM yet so 🤷‍♂️

Edit: Damn, that word is banned?

Vote tally?
I haven't voted yet, as I was debunking the trolling of the clowns. I will vote when the OP confirms which is the battleground in this fight. As it is very important in determining the winner of this fight. Uryu is a nerfed human in the World of the Living while he is a soul in the Soul Society and Hueco Mundo with infinite abilities. And Doctor Strange in his soul form in the Soul Society and Hueco Mundo would be a problem since he has never used magic in his astral form. I think I'm leaning more towards it being a stomp in Uryu's favor, again depending on the battlefield the OP chooses.

Is that actually stated? I thought the reason they gave for it not working on thanos was because he's "built different" not trolling they legit gave a cheesy excuse lol

Is that actually stated? I thought the reason they gave for it not working on thanos was because he's "built different" not trolling they legit gave a cheesy excuse lol
Yeah, they say his skin is too tough for it to be cut through by the portal. Imma go see if I can find the scan for it.

Reddit post with the interview.
Thanos' skin is almost impenetrable, we don't know whether Doctor Strange had the capability to do it. If he failed to cut it on time, Thanos would still able to do the snap. Doctor Strange realized this issue during his millions of test runs.
Honestly it’s different from what I remember cuz this puts the idea up in the air since the Russos dunno of Strange can do it but then seem to say he can do it? Regardless, it does imply that durability plays a part in surviving the portal so more stats GG 😈

Back