• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Strongest Might!! All Might vs Might Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
AnonymousBlank said:
>Stealth

Basic thing every ninja can do

>Shunshin

Not even needed

The stat difference isnt even x2 so Gai just outskills to a huge degree.
Describe stealth, as from what I know its just speed. Also, give us an incharacter reference to gai doing this, and not rushing into battle head on like he does vs kisame twice, and madara twice.

You haven't demonstrated gai has better skills.

Kappatalism doesn't really make sense when speaking about MHA.

I mean, he literally tried to tell me that Stain was faster than lightning because of the teenagers dodging aoyama's laser... completely ignoring the pages statistics (And the fact that he poses before shooting his lasers, which is a giveaway that he's going to attack.)

Kappatalism said:
Imagine not reading MHA manga and seeing high school children dodging ayoama's laser navel. then scaling from there.

Are you... are you seriously questioning if Naruto characters can do stealth without speed? Seriously?

I haven't demonstrated? The dude is the best martial artist in the world, and had to train in skill for decades, has been a rival of Kakashi since he was eleven and mastering nunchaku on the way. You haven't showed any proof that any proof that All Might is even as skilled as a genin beyond "he fought thousands". That argument stops working when the thousands are 8-C, slow enough that he can blitz them with a fifth of his speed, and most are not professionally trained.

Show me All Might's best actual skill feat please.

CursedGentleman said:

I mean, he literally tried to tell me that Stain was faster than lightning because of the teenagers dodging aoyama's laser... completely ignoring the pages statistics (And the fact that he poses before shooting his lasers, which is a giveaway that he's going to attack.)
Time to get mods invovled for you derailing

I'm the one derailing? I'm showing proof that your arguments do not make any lick of a sense when it comes to My Hero Academia, not to mention that this totally derail nothing considering no one commented about it besides yourself.

Yes, ninjas do not have stealth, All Might, who just punches hard like Saitama, certainly has more martial arts than the character who breathes Martial Arts.

I vote on Might Guy, because the only thing that All Might has is the supposed 'spamming' shockwaves.

Whoa there. That is not something mods have to care about. This is a site for fun, and this isn't a 500 comment worth argument where every comment has to matter.

CursedGentleman said:

The fact that he's posing to let you know he's firing makes little difference. If I tell you I'm going to shoot you in 10 seconds, and then I pull out a gun and start couting down from 10, the speed you'd need to dodge that, regardless of the knowledge you had, would at least be relative to the bullet speed, if not greater (assuming I shoot you from a short distance).

It's one thing to know how to do something, but it's entirely different when you actually do it.

CursedGentleman said:
I'm the one derailing? I'm showing proof that your arguments do not make any lick of a sense when it comes to My Hero Academia, not to mention that this totally derail nothing considering no one commented about it besides yourself.

Yes, ninjas do not have stealth, All Might, who just punches hard like Saitama, certainly has more martial arts than the character who breathes Martial Arts.

I vote on Might Guy, because the only thing that All Might has is the supposed 'spamming' shockwaves.
You disregarded the large gap in AP and Stamina. If speed is equalized then martial arts don't really matter with the AP gap. Ashido moved 2x the distance of the laser in her face. You're just a troll. The thread youre referring to ended up in my favor because the only antifeat turned out to not be an antifeat

It was relevant to the speed of these characters, since he seemed to be downplaying them I had to point something out.

Its speed equalized. It isn't a factor. I personally have all light at 50,000 ftl based on vigilantes. But that isn't the argument.

CursedGentleman said:

The thing is, due to nature of the gates, Gai's durability massively decreases to the point where (if I remember correctly) even his musceles were enough to crack his bones with the 8th gate. If All Mights speed increases, he could just throw multiple shockwaves and it's over for Gai.

Kappatalism said:
You disregarded the large gap in AP and Stamina. If speed is equalized then martial arts don't really matter with the AP gap. Ashido moved 2x the distance of the laser in her face. You're just a troll. The thread youre referring to ended up in my favor because the only antifeat turned out to not be an antifeat
The thread ended because he got upgraded to 6-C, got downgraded and whatnot.

Also, AP= Guy>Kisami>Killer B> 600 Megatons All Might = Stronger than 870 Megatons.

Also Might Guy= Breathes Martial Arts, which is a pretty big deal in VS Battles, punching hard is not always the answer, has Vibration Manipulation which could harm him from the insides (Could, I'm not that sure about it tbh), also, Precog is a big deal against him, methinks.

SecretSynergy said:
The thing is, due to nature of the gates, Gai's durability massively decreases to the point where (if I remember correctly) even his musceles were enough to crack his bones with the 8th gate. If All Mights speed increases, he could just throw multiple shockwaves and it's over for Gai.
Gai doesn't have this problem since he's using the seventh gate, and not the eight, he just sweats blue in the seventh gate (And gets tired, yes, but ehhhh)

The gates consistently show durability loss. Give us a calc for Gai or we use the 600 megatons. It's stated all might is beyond genius level based on the stat book. Its gg.

Technically, he's still above, power scaling is a thing, so he's above 600 megatons anyway.

Also, the beyond genius level is not stated on All Might's page, and we go by that, if it's true, then make a CRT about it, but right now, we are going by what's in his page.

Also, you do know that gg means good game, right? This is a discussion, not a game.

Please show the consistent showings. Lee was plain too weak to even use them, which is why he was breaking himself. Gai whistood tier 5 power with only broken bones for minutes, so the gates obviously boost dura to some extent.

And genius means just about nothing without showing. Especially when Naruto, the shrike guy, is an idiot by their standards. And even if he was, All Might just Jojo-references his way through enemies, with a little bit of shock waves thrown in. So yeah, voting the martial artist if it wasn't clear.

GG can be used for "I won this one" too, tough it's a bit premature to use it as if intelligence that All Might never really showed in fights is a game changer.

Yeah, fra also used the "better martial arts, better experience, better skills" for reasoning so votes do still aply.

CursedGentleman said:
Technically, he's still above, power scaling is a thing, so he's above 600 megatons anyway.

Also, the beyond genius level is not stated on All Might's page, and we go by that, if it's true, then make a CRT about it, but right now, we are going by what's in his page.

Also, you do know that gg means good game, right? This is a discussion, not a game.
The character data book says so. And you can't power scale here. You can only use what is on their pages. Gai loses via stamina and AP.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Please show the consistent showings. Lee was plain too weak to even use them, which is why he was breaking himself. Gai whistood tier 5 power with only broken bones for minutes, so the gates obviously boost dura to some extent.

And genius means just about nothing without showing. Especially when Naruto, the shrike guy, is an idiot by their standards. And even if he was, All Might just Jojo-references his way through enemies, with a little bit of shock waves thrown in. So yeah, voting the martial artist if it wasn't clear.
Gai couldn't move after using the hirudora. Lee had to grab him. This was also kyuubi amped gai. So you can't use his feats vs madara. A fresh gai was able to take out a very weakened kisame. So its arguably <600 megatons. Stop being dishonest.

You genuinly argue that Gai is weaker than a random fireball an exhausted sasuke shat out?

Yeah, this argument is over for me too.

Kappatalism said:
The character data book says so. And you can't power scale here. You can only use what is on their pages. Gai loses via stamina and AP.
The character book =/= his actual page.

Powerscaling is a thing, we do that for every big thing, it's literally his justification for being 7-A

Might Guy is stronger than Kisami, who's equal to Killer Bee, who's stronger than Sasuke's feat of 600 megaton

Kappa, if he had a x5 multiplier that was accpeted, it would be a different key and thus not applicable to the match at hand.

That's is dumb man.

Gai scales above Kisame, who scales above Sasuke, who while weakened randomly spit out a 680 megaton fireball.

That doesn't need a crt, because it's what the profiles say.

And even using 850 vs 680 megatons, it changes nothing. All Might wouldn't be even 1.2 times stronger.

Can't Might Guy only stay in the 7'th gate for minutes at a time? I recall he fired off Hiodora once and was done for for who know how long

And Guy's scaling chain gives a stronger reason to believe that Gai is likely as strong, if not stronger altogether. All Might is supposedly stronger by a completely unknown amount while Gai was able to KO Kisame while holding back.

Before anyone goes "hurr durr no Samehada" How exactly would Samehada aid him in that fight? Gai doesn't have any immense Chakra reserves to even steal from.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Can't Might Guy only stay in the 7'th gate for minutes at a time? I recall he fired off Hiodora once and was done for for who know how long
He doesn't need to fire that.

He one-shot someone who is 680 megatons, and All Might isn't even 1.2 times stronger than that.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
He doesn't need to fire that.
He one-shot someone who is 680 megatons, and All Might isn't even 1.2 times stronger than that.
Maybe so. But Gai is gonna need to finish the battle fast. All Might is likely weaker and is hopelessly outskilled. But the 7'th Gate ***** Gai's body up, and I'm unsure exactly how long he can hold that form.

A few minutes are ridiculously long for a proper fight. Beyond the fact that his tiger could just leave All Might aching badly enough that he can't move before Gai is up in his face and smashing it in several times, he can also predict and simply dodge all might's attacks, shunshin behind or around him, use summons to block stuff if he really needs to, use nunchakus for more power, and just generally dominate the fight.

The fact that All Might would be holding back his speed to one fifth of it's maximum doesn't help his case either (they are in central park and he has no way of knowing it's completely empty for sure).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back