• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Strongest Might!! All Might vs Might Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
VersusJunkie54 said:
Well then Gai for reasons above
He is making up scenarios now. Its unpopulated. All might can keep his distance with 10km+ attack range vs gais standard range. Stamina advantage gives all might the win.

Making up scenarios? All Might doesn't have a way to tell that there is no-one in new york, and it's not an assumption he'd be willing to believe.

Distance can easily be closed with shunshin.

Stamina means nothing when he gets hit so hard that he can barely move, and then proceeds to get pounded until his neck is broken, his brain released enough chemicals to knock him out, and Gai wins.

All might can fly with his shockwaves. It's okay, neither of you have read the manga or looked over any if the material. There has never been an instance where he has been able to spam summons. I don't believe anyone in naruto has. He has to summon to maintain altitude. In the movie all might can fly and change directions without moving his body.

That's pseudo-flight, which Gai can do too.

Not only that, but Gai can punch towards All Might and the dudes gets smacked too hard to make any shockwaves.

Yeah, I'm sorry, this thread has been long since concluded and the arguments have been done to death,

I am closing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back