• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest characters for every tier part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
High 8-C is SCP-682

Mind Manipulation (Can release radio waves making people forget entire concepts, Was able to absorb and weaponize SCP-999's mind-altering effect which have the potential to affect the Scarlet King),

Peter1129 said:
2-C is also Ogudomon Speed Unequal. Everybody seems to forget him. Even though he has even more abilities than Lucemon.
he's blitzed by the immeasurables (I do not know if his Multi Universe form is FTL or infinite)

he's blitzed by the immeasurables (I do not know if his Multi Universe form is FTL or infinite)

His profile was never updated. He's supposed to have been Infinite/Immeasurable.

DodoNova2 said:
these guys seem to be the strongest 2-C
Arceus
Arceus
Dracula (Castlevania)
Dracula
Sailor Cosmos
Sailor Cosmos
Chaos(Castlevania)
Chaos
Lucemon
Lucemo
Pontos
Pontos
white Face
white face

I don't think Arceus should really be on that list. He came really close to losing to dracula and would lose to all the others.

they can all kill themselves here, I do not think there is a weaker one in the list

Can Arceus outperform Mid Godly?

High-7C probably Awakened Teresa (Claymore), with Sub-Relativistic+ attack speed ... but maybe other High 7C character with sufficient hax will win against her

I mean.

The Hunter has passive time slow, matter manip, transmutation, time stop, time-rewind based immortality, black holes, emphatic manip, can go intangible for people who can punch ghosts etc.

Also technically can attack the soul because she can harm ghosts but i'm too lazy to make the CRT

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Twilight sparkle has time travel and mind control...
Isn't Starlight the one that has good time travel? Twilight's time travel puts her in a time loop while Starlight made one where she could go back as far as she wants. Also pretty sure Starlight also has the age spell on top of everything else Twilight has.

I know but shouldn't you be nominating Starlight instead? She knows pretty much everything Twilight does on top of having a better time travel, age spell, and other spells that not even Twilight knows.

Also if Verse equalization also makes character abilities count as cutie marks than wouldn't Starlight be hella op? Her cutie mark spell literally turns High 7-C to Low 4-C characters into 10-B or 10-C characters.

Not sure. So basically so far

The Hunter (Enter the Gungeon) for High 7-C speed equal

Starlight Glimmer got High 7-C speed unequal

Does anybody else have a contender for these spots? I'm actually kind of surprised a MLP character is possibly the strongest for their tier.

Peter1129 said:
Not sure. So basically so far
The Hunter (Enter the Gungeon) for High 7-C speed equal

Starlight Glimmer got High 7-C speed unequal

Does anybody else have a contender for these spots? I'm actually kind of surprised a MLP character is possibly the strongest for their tier.
Why? Discord is one of the strongest High 4-C characters

Why? Discord is one of the strongest High 4-C characters

Isn't Composite Godzilla in High 4-C? Also Sailor Moon Verse High 7-Cs turns out to be far faster than MLP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back