• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest character for every tier part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stick695 said:
in the BB threads everyone simply says "hurr durr yhwach gets negged hurr durr reasons above hurr durr Potnia Theron negs"

i literally saw someone debating on yhwach vs BB & everyone simply ignored him & said BB for reasons above without pointing out the other guy, Very nice.
They ignored him because he was speaking bullshit.

BB vs Yhwach

Yhwach: Neg

BB: HAHAHAHA You call that power null? THIS! IS POWER NULL.

@Stick you are obviously failing to make some kind of logical argument and can't even accept the fact that some character just wins against Yhwach. Your bias is clouding you

ANOTHER thing

> people provide proof of yhwach being possinly multi-universal

Vs battle wiki: meh it doesn't make sense to me, im closing this now

> bias

i know that there are characters that can beat yhwach, sadly enough the characters that were mentioned aren't part of it.

Stick695 said:
ANOTHER thing

> people provide proof of yhwach being possinly multi-universal

Vs battle wiki: meh it doesn't make sense to me, im closing this now
What proof? Do tell.

[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.87)]3724167980d4e0e3c4a36c5c339dcd2a[/COLOR]
@MrKingOfNegativity
[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.87)]This is why i believe Yhwach can possibly be [/COLOR]Multi-Universal[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.87)] and not Multi-Planet. And don't instantly claim it's wank, read it through then tell me why you agree or disagree.

First lets bring up the fact that World and Universe can be used interchangeability as proven in multiple different series such as DBS, Digimon, Sonic, and even Bleach.

Here Rukia states the Quincy would have destroyed the Universe.[/COLOR]
https://imgur.com/B8yUFuf

https://imgur.com/kRWItTt

[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.87)]There is another translation of the word 'Universe' being replaced with 'World'. So which one is correct? I believe both are since they can mean the same thing. But what's the evidence pointing towards Universe?

Yhwach states that he wants to destroy the world and merge them together and Fuse Life and Death.[/COLOR]
https://imgur.com/QSLU02K

[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.87)]Life being the Human world and Death meaning the Soul Society and HM. Life and Death are different Dimensions, not Planets. So if Yhwach was to destroy and merge the Planets then he wouldn't be fusing Life and Death since he'd be bring one Planet to one Dimension into another. [/COLOR] [COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.87)]So let say he's fusing Earth and HM with the SS. Then Earth would simply enter the world of the Dead making instead of fusing Life and death. The Planets itself isn't life and Death but it is where the planet resides.

There's also the fact they referring to our world as 'The World of the Living' or the 'Human World' and never Earth.

In the Bleach [/COLOR]
Novel Can't fear your own World[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.87)] it is stated by Ichibei that ******* the Balance of the World would of destroyed the 3 Realms of Existence which was what the Qunicy's original goal was. Existence is beyond just Planets.

Yhwach himself said everything that's connected to the SS would fall apart and the includes Space which would be the same size as our Universe since it was stated to be parallel in size. [/COLOR]
https://imgur.com/ZvA84aE [COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.87)]The same link also proves the Soul King was also holding together all of Existence which Yhwach now does.[/COLOR] https://imgur.com/fSKQtsp

[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.87)]In Conclusion: Nothing points towards only Planets being destroyed but everything inducing the Universe itself.
3724167980d4e0e3c4a36c5c339dcd2a[/COLOR]

I'm expecting a discuss mod or admin to delete the comments (which include ours) since we are derailing hard.

yeeah let me just say that the scan of them having parallel size? Nothing hints at it being universal in fact it's implying as having the same size of the Earth

ALRF said:
yeeah let me just say that the scan of them having parallel size? Nothing hints at it being universal in fact it's implying as having the same size of the Earth
>gremmy was shown opening space with galaxies in it, this was done in soul society

@Stick

What about the part where you drop that condescending tone and stop acting like if everyone here was an idiot? It's the perfect way to create bad blood, doesn't help the debate at all and doesn't reinforce your position.

That said, if you want tier 2 Yhwach, you can go do a CRT. You are derailing now

everyone here is literally trash talking me, what kind of reaction do you expect from me?

i like it how im the only one that's being addressed though.

@Stick You are getting trash talked because you want multi universal,unkillabe yhwach,what do you expect?

But we are derailing,so lets stop.

@Karutiasu i believe you should delete the comments as they hae nothing to do with the thread and is just a derail. (That include the likes of mine too )

TheOwnMagic said:
I don't think Santa is a good candidate for 6-B seeing as he's only Nigh Omnipresent on Christmas Night. Compare that to the characters I mentioned who are Infinite Speed regardless.

I mean, those things are nice, but they don't make him the strongest. Especially seeing as many factors play into the mix. Having the highest AP in reality means nothing. See Chaosmon and Susannomon who both have higher AP then 2-C Lucemon. Hax and such is also very important. Speed as well.

Actually, now that I think about it, shouldn't there be High 1-As that are stronger than other High 1-As? I mean, High 1-As are basically omnipotents, but with one limitation that cuts them short, such as being unable to do one thing or having an actual rival.

I mean, it's really difficult to pick the strongest one, but still, not all of them are the strongest of their tier.

^ I think they are all the same; I mean I don't think I've seen an High 1-A who;s only limitation is that he can't make a frog who's only limitation is that he has a tongue out forever, as an example. All of the High 1-A's that I can recall are only high 1-A because there's already an omnipotent in the verse.

That being said, the Primal Monitor seems unusual as it doesn't do anything and didn't even know about anything existing on it, so I'd probably put it as the 'weakest'. Can't think of a strongest, though Yog Sothoth's description seems to be the most powerful.

Stick695 said:
If yhwach has the almighty activated, then killing him in the past wouldn't kill him.

however if it's not active then of course he's dead.
Let me develope:

Day 1 of Yhwach's existence: he is a baby with the power to spread his soul.

Assuming mettatron time travels there and kills Yhwach, the timeline changes into one in which Yhwach never awoke the almighty.

Day 181716827 of Yhwach's existence, the one Metattron/Ichigo/whoever now is facing, never existed.

Also, the way you word it is even more NLFish as it suggest that future Yhwach can come back even when killed during his sleep, which is the incanon way he could have been slai, if it werent for that PIS arrow. Yhwach chooses a future. If you kill him in the past any future he saw changes and therefore the almighty cannot bring him back.

You guys realize Stick got his ass permabanned, right? He can't see any of this anymore. lol

MrKingOfNegativity said:
You guys realize Stick got his ass permabanned, right? He can't see any of this anymore. lol
He can read it lol. But okay.

I mean, even if what he suggested was a possible Multi-Universal Yhwach, the way some of the users replied was uncalled for.

Anyway, back on topic, how is Metatron (Supernatural) or maybe Dark Schneider as the strongest High 6-As? I believe Dispel bounf can lolnope his plot manipulation (as it is RW). Any ideas?

Gargoyle One said:
Can DB Null time stop?
It blocks magical effects on the user, so I'd say It would grant some resistance to time stop.

@TheOwnMagic i dont think Castiel is a good candidate for 5-C as that form of him is unstable and basically will die after some time, like in the show.

Ofc you are referring to the speed equalized setting right? Because no way Rin can meassure up to Keramon's infinite speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back