• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest character for every tier part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Garg

My reasoning was incorrect. I didn't look through the thread enough and anticipated that the result was inconclusive because of that. That claim was wrong and I just didn't look into it enough to realize that they both could null regen.

> timestop is in bleach as well, it comes forth in the form of kido.

> if yhwach could've been beaten by it, then why wasn't it used?

Assaltwaffle said:
Wait if he could resurrect himself after he has died how did he die in-verse?
an arrow which was basically made by himself

the arrow is capable of stopping all his powers for a moment.

it's also called the plot arrow.

Stick695 said:
> timestop is in bleach as well, it comes forth in the form of kido.

> if yhwach could've been beaten by it, then why wasn't it used?
which kido can timestop.

Who can time travel and paradox people in bleach? Lol.

Tfw part of the reason Yhwach's even more powerful key got smacked by Doctor Doom was because of the latter's timehax.

Paradox = nothing Yhwach achieved ever happened = "He gone, bruh."

Tessai Tsukabishi used a timestop kido in order to freeze time in order to halt the hollofication progress of the visored.

>implying time travel / paradox is capable of doing anythign when the almighty is activated, when he has complete control over all possible futures & can rewrite /alter them to his will.

wdym by yhwach gets power nulled just by being in the same town?

does his power nullification have a certain range?

>Implying tsukishima didnt alter the past to get rid of The Almighty's influence in canon. Also, Yhwach is not acausal, If you kill him before he awakens the almighty (namely, during those 900 years he needed to regain his body), his future self never got the almighty and dies.

What you have said is basically "The Almighty gets around every power ever and Yhwach wins everything." That isn't how it works.

Metatron even has plot manipulation if only the plot can kill him.

Also, literally only him has ever used that technique and you cant say that Yhwach is immune to it because nome has timestop him. Really.

> yhwach died & even though he died he was capable of resurrecting himself by altering the future.

if yhwach gets killed in the past, that simply means that he's dead in the future, there isn't any reason whatsoever why yhwach wouldn't be able to negate this / simply resurrect himself again.

Assaltwaffle said:
What you have said is basically "The Almighty gets around every power ever and Yhwach wins everything." That isn't how it works.
Metatron even has plot manipulation if only the plot can kill him.
the almighty has fate manipulation as well.

& no that's not what i said that's your interpretation.

Stick695 said:
Even having to ask this means you didn't do your research before you started stating your "facts". R I P

im asking if it has a certain range, it's a simple question.

i was stating facts about yhwach's abilities.

read

Yes there is, because he never was alive in the future to begin with. If I kill him before he can use the almighty (as in, before he can awaken it) Yhwach died before rewriting anything. Hell, Yhwach can be killed during his sleep, there is no way that killing him before he gets the almighty doesnt kill him.

Every future he saw wouldnt exist to begin with as he never awoke the almighty.

Stick695 said:

does his power nullification have a certain range?
I said "same town" just as a metaphor - because it was likely the same range Eve used against Castiel. Also, Metatron can time loop him. Had he ever scaped from one?

If yhwach has the almighty activated, then killing him in the past wouldn't kill him.

however if it's not active then of course he's dead.

Stick695 said:
feel free to debunk me though.
Debunk what?

Also what power, pray tell, beats Yhwach if he is immune to Paradoxes (which he doesn't show), Plot manipulation, and power nullification?

Because the man dies. If nothing gets around him then he would have won. If it was "just the plot" then plot manipulation beats him. Idk what more to say.

Sorry Stick but your facts aren't what you have described them to be.

You are telling us that Yhwach negs everything?

Funny enough you also say he can negs BB (Fate/Extra CCC) abilities ...

ill say it again for the tenth time, might have to repeat it again though.

Yhwach is capable of reviving himself even when he's already DEAD.

killing him in the past, means that he's dead in the future as well.

There is no reason why he wouldn't be able to resurrect himself when the almighty is active, even when he's killed in the past dead= dead.

No I already get the point.

Gets paradoxed which he has never revised himself from.

Gets power nulled before he can whip out his power null.

Gets utterly shit stomped by BB, Dark Schneider, SCP001, Novel Kars, etc.

No, we debate here, not in Discord.

Everything you're saying now is just pure NLF

in the BB threads everyone simply says "hurr durr yhwach gets negged hurr durr reasons above hurr durr Potnia Theron negs"

i literally saw someone debating on yhwach vs BB & everyone simply ignored him & said BB for reasons above without pointing out the other guy, Very nice.

Vs battle wiki in a nuttshell, previous post gets roasted

they fail to address the points, then everyone says "for reasons above"

>gets added to victory

3724167980d4e0e3c4a36c5c339dcd2a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back