• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest character for every tier part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
High-Godly regen. On a 4-A. Oh man.

That said its offensive prowess seems less expansive than someone like GEoM or Nichol Bolas.

Extremely. I don't see him losing, but I can also see him not winning against some of the top tiered 4-As. Honestly Mid-Godly or higher regen just freaking ruins matches below Low 2-C. Honestly you have power null that can get rid of that...

Looking at you, GEoM...

But he does lol. Nothing can kill a High-Godly outside of Concept manip and power null. Void manip isn't good enough. Void manip that is infused with power null would do it, but that is still partly power null.

I'm 99% sure Infinite dimensional existence Erasure is better then regenerating from 2A destruction.

Emperors power null is useless against High Godly anyway.

Oh, you're talking about High 1-B GEoM. I was talking about 4-A GEoM. Also idk if Higher-D manip can overwrite High-Godly... I know it fails on True-Godly.

If i recall correctly, 4-A Emperor can erase people on a level that even High 1-Bs can't bring them back

Also... pretty sure sufficiently high Existence Erasure can kill Mid-Godly / High-Godly regen

Maybe Im missing something, im talking about the speed unequal scenario. Since the eldrazi can move at whatever speed they want.

Ultima Reality said:
If i recall correctly, 4-A Emperor can erase people on a level that even High 1-Bs can't bring them back

Also... pretty sure sufficiently high Existence Erasure can kill Mid-Godly / High-Godly regen
Literally took the words from my mouth.

@Garg

The reason the target can't come back from his erasure is because of his extremely potent Power Null in terms of Regen. That is what stops them from coming back. Existence Erasure can't kill a Mid-Godly on its own. It is literally the definition of Mid-Godly to bring them back from being completely deleted from everything.

PaChi2 said:
Maybe Im missing something, im talking about the speed unequal scenario. Since the eldrazi can move at whatever speed they want.
Emperor can probably use his Precognition to tell he's goingbto makehaelf faster and erase...Maybe?

Assaltwaffle said:
@Garg

The reason the target can't come back from his erasure is because of his extremely potent Power Null in terms of Regen. That is what stops them from coming back. Existence Erasure can't kill a Mid-Godly on its own. It is literally the definition of Mid-Godly to bring them back from being completely deleted from everything.
Bruh what? When the heck has God Emperor ever nulled High Godly regen? XD?

As multiple people have pointed out, he has High 1B Erasure,

@PaChi

Depends on how quickly they can choose their speeds. If they just instantly become Infinite speed then yeah, they win. If it takes any time GEoM erases.

Also, what do you mean delegates from everything? Coming back from Erasure is Mid Godly, not just surviving timeline destruction.

@Garg

The level of erasure doesn't matter. As per definition, a character with Mid-Godly is "able to regenerate even after every aspect of the mind, body, soul, and consciousness, are erased from existence."

You can't get any more gone than being gone. Only reason High-Godly and True-Godly exist is to cover being brought back from having the entire reality undone and being destroyed by a 1-A, respectively.

I don't see why being Higher-D would erase you more than being totally gone. Unless they delete the reality you're in as well you can come back without the enemy Power-Nulling you. That is why GEoM has this on his profile.

>You can't get any more gone than being gone

But there are characters who can erase nonexist- Wait no, i shouldn't Nitpick :~:

If it literally erases you from an infinite amount of dimensions, you're dead, Period, you're not regenerating from having your existence erased if the level you're getting erased at is High 1B.

Don't see where Higher Dimensional Manipulation comes into this, since Emprah doesn't have it

@ALRF

Maybe Reinhard needs it then. Logically you shouldn't be able to be killed by being completely erased with Mid-Godly, since it is literally the definition of Mid-Godly to prevent you from dying to such an attack.

Unless the very concept of "Methuselah" was removed, no other deletion beyond erasing their reality or erasing them beyond dimensions should work without Power Null.

Assaltwaffle said:
@ALRF

Maybe Reinhard needs it then. Logically you shouldn't be able to be killed by being completely erased with Mid-Godly, since it is literally the definition of Mid-Godly to prevent you from dying to such an attack.

Unless the very concept of "Methuselah" was removed, no other deletion beyond erasing their reality or erasing them beyond dimensions should work without Power Null.
Literally what?

I'm on the verge of making a thread to clear shit up

Please do. It would be better than discussing this in the current thread. When you make it you can drop a link to it on my wall. Also I know you swear in your normal talking, so it is hard for me to tell if you're angry, but don't be. I don't think you're stupid or anything like that. Maybe I just overestimate Mid-Godly.

I just think with the current definition it makes it seem that a user of it is nigh-unkillable.

Nah no power null needed, his EE is just powerful enough t lolnope Mid-Godly.

Better exemple is Harumitsu Oosugi erasing Nakiri Kuubou after the latter came back from the former weaker erasure. Basically stuff happened erasing didn't work and Oosugi literally strengthened his erasure power by sacrificing his most important thing to him thus ending Nakiri...

I do believe a seperate thread is better to stop derailing this one

Emperor can probably use his Precognition to tell he's goingbto makehaelf faster and erase...Maybe?

Small thing but: they can choose at what speed move, this implies their reactions are already infinite since they can choose to move at infinite speeds.

This is comparable to having a car capable of reaching infinite speeds instantly. You cannot drive at that velocity because you cannot react. These guys can react, therefore, their reaction speed is infinite albeit their movement speed is whatever they please.

Yes, because Metatron's power null is a passive AoE. Ik Karthus' broadway force is as well, but a passive AoE power loses to a passive AoE power null.

I'm thinking Conker the Squirrel might be a possible candidate for the strongest 9-A character with speed equalized. He does canonically have infinite lives, might be pretty high up on the 9-A tier if we find any calc's. There's also toon force, shape shifting, hypnosis, among other things.

@ALRF well, that's quite disappointing

Im voting Metatron for strongest High 6-A (at least with speed equalized).

So you know how YHVH is basically the guy who talks and kills you? Lilithmon (and by extention Lucemon) kills you with a sigh.

Phantom Pain:
Curses the opponent to death with a sigh of darkness.

Or even a breath

Phantom Pain: Curses the opponent with a breath of darkness that rots their body and data. Can also take the form of dark power released from a magic circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back