• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest character for every tier part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dragon Nah, Keramon's offensive hax is better. Although Dracmon seems unkillable. Huh.

Kuularne said:
still doubt dracmon can get rid of rin tho but yh
Dracmon not only speed blitzes, but uses his mind hax in character. So yeah, he'd just mind control Rin.

@dragon: 2 do what

@PaChi: explain further. rin doesnt have low level resurrection. he just slices her up with the katana or shoots her even b4 if that even exists. shes an edgy anime character and hes never held back

Kuularne said:
@dragon: 2 do what
@PaChi: explain further. rin doesnt have low level resurrection
He doesn't need him to do anything. As long as he's mind controlled, he's done.

His resurrection is not that good. Heck, someone with powerful enough Soul hax could kill him for good by destroying his soul. Existence Erasure does so as well.

hes not dead when hes mind controlled lol. i vaguely remember him resisting sumthing like that but i'd have 2 look more into chu teng

yes it is, his resurrections probably one of the best ive seen in fiction. he survived getting his time erased. its bullshit also since he can survive without his soul

"hes not dead when hes mind controlled lol"

Means nothing. Counts as a win as Rin himself can no longer fight. That is more than enough for a win.

"yes it is, his resurrections probably one of the best ive seen in fiction. he survived getting his time erased. its bullshit also since he can survive without his soul"

Source for this?

From what I've heard his resurrection pretty much pales in comparison to a couple of characters that have a profile on this site.

existence erasure might kill him but no soul hax would lol, since he can just resurrect from that or reincarnate optionally

Kuularne said:
existence erasure might kill him but no soul hax would lol, since he can just resurrect from that or reincarnate optionally
Has he ever resurrected without a soul?

Means nothing. Counts as a win as Rin himself can no longer fight. That is more than enough for a win. idk about it

Source for this? literally just check the profile.

@peter1129: show?

dragon: says who? theres literally nothin saying he cant resurrect without a soul. btw me saying 'idk about it' was just sayin idk, idk y u brought up that assumption page for.

You didn't read her resurrection? She resurrected after having her soul and entire body destroyed with matter Destruction hax.

"says who? theres literally nothin saying he cant resurrect without a soul."

The Burden of Proof is on you. Where does it show that he can suddenly resurrect without a soul. If your soul is destroyed, unless specified, you really can not resurrect as you have no soul to resurrect with.

"btw me saying 'idk about it' was just sayin idk, idk y u brought up that assumption page for."

Do you read your own comments? Do you mean I don't know or I didn't know? "idk" is not a good indicator as in the context of the sentence it could literally mean both.

'The Burden of Proof is on you. Where does it show that he can suddenly resurrect without a soul. If your soul is destroyed, unless specified, you really can not resurrect as you have no soul to resurrect with.'

when u get time erased or ur fate destroyed, u dont have a soul. literally nothing saying he cant resurrect without a soul. its like saying that an intangible character can get killed by guns bc theyve never met guns

i mean i dont know. and yes i do read my own comments.

From what I understanx from Ryogi's profile, it seems that destroying the concept of "Rin" is enough to kill him. And having your time/fate destroyed is not comparable to having you destroyed to the conceptual level.

"when u get time erased or ur fate destroyed, u dont have a soul. literally nothing saying he cant resurrect without a soul. its like saying that an intangible character can get killed by guns bc theyve never met guns"

That's more acausality it seems. If his time was destroyed, yet he's still alive and able to resurrect, it means he's acausal.

"i mean i dont know. and yes i do read my own comments."

As such me linking Standard Battle Assumptions was in fact legit. As that was basically "I don't know about that." If you meant that you didn't know, then that something else entirely.

I read it, still is nowhere comparable to having "Rin" as a concept destroyed. If "Rin" is no more, Rin cannot resurrect because there is no "Rin".

"what??"

Basically, he is unaffected by his time being destroyed. Meaning his has a completely different ability. He has acausality. In this case, say someone goes back in time and tries to kill Rin, it won't work as he has already shown to not be effected even if his very past was erased.

"how was it legit??"

Good lord...I literally explained why. To put it simply. Seeing as you said "I don't know" to my comment, that transitions to "I don't know about that", to which I posted Standard Battle Assumptions to explain my point of how Mind Control would be enough to win.

Kuularne said:
he killed two other versions of himself. i still dont know how it can get rid of him.
To put it simply, its the equivalent of changing the game code and removing Rin from it.

'Basically, he is unaffected by his time being destroyed. Meaning his has a completely different ability. He has acausality. In this case, say someone goes back in time and tries to kill Rin, it won't work as he has already shown to not be effected even if his very past was erased.' thats reasonable. acausality in place of time resistance?

'Good lord...I literally explained why. To put it simply. Seeing as you said "I don't know" to my comment, that transitions to "I don't know about that", to which I posted Standard Battle Assumptions to explain my point of how Mind Control would be enough to win.'

u need 2 chill out bro. i just meant i had nothing else to say, not sure

"u need 2 chill out bro. i just meant i had nothing else to say, not sure"

I am perfectly chill, just annoyed at having to continue repeating myself. How does "I don't know" translate to "I have nothing else to say" in that particular conversation? Either way, I'm done with this part of the conversation.

Updated my list sorry for taking a bit IRL stuff

Should probably try leaning the discussion towards breaking down large tiers with no Strongest such as High- 6-A with its 15 characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back