• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest character for every tier part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already looked at the link on the profile.

Man, what a legend Nic is.

Only reason it is inconclusive was double Mid-Godly regens. Without being able to destroy the universe they inhabit you can't bypass that. And they are both 4-A, so they aren't doing that. Having a single way to go inconclusive doesn't mean that he shouldn't be the 4-A king.

Kaltias said:
Now i'm wondering how high Akron can go on the 3-A food chain with equal. Probably he would beat the CK now that it lost the regen (RIP) and he did stalemated WF
I was actually considering throwing The God King against Akro, but then I saw the biggest wall of text for his abilities and backed away slowly.

In this case, he still isn't the 4A king because he's getting destroyed by Galen ATM.

Also, that's hardly even half the reason, the real reason being that Nicol literally absorbs him with a touch, as said by Azzy in that thread, while the Emperor can erase him since he has High 1B Erasure that bypasses Mid Godly that people such as Horus Lupercal had. So double Mid Godly only meant so much.

So once again, Emprah's supposed "King of 4A" status has been robbed of him.

Kuularne said:
wot do u have 2 do to get one of those tiers changed? rin should probably replace ryougi
If you want to change someone's tier, go to the Content Revision Board and make a Content Revision Thread. Explain the case for why you believe a character's stats should be up/downgraded, and provide enough evidence to convince a crowd.

What?

The Emperor can erase people to the point that High 1-Bs can't make them come back.

And the thread was talking about how they both had absurd hax to kill eachother.

@Assalt

To be fair, the explanations take up a lot of text lol. I plan to shorten it a bit moving the notable scans to the feat section or the notable attacks and techniques

If you want to change someone's tier, go to the Content Revision Board and make a Content Revision Thread. Explain the case for why you believe a character's stats should be up/downgraded, and provide enough evidence to convince a crowd.

He's actually saying what needs to be done to replace a character as strongest on this thread.

He's currently nominating Rin as strongest 9-B even though the battle against Ryougi hasn't even concluded yet.

did u read it right? i meant just here

He's currently nominating Rin as strongest 9-B even though the battle against Ryougi hasn't even concluded yet.

its been pro rin in that thread tho.

How is Mid-Godly worthless? The only way to bypass it is to destroy the character entirely THEN destroy the universe they lived in. Being erased or absorbed doesn't matter to a Mid-Godly.

Because The Emperor doesn't just have existence erasure.

He has ADVANCED existence erasure.

But... how? It doesn't matter how thoroughly you erase a Mid-Godly. If they still have the timeline they were in when they died, they can come back. That is LITERALLY what Mid-Godly does. Being erased entirely will stop a Low-Godly, not a Mid-Godly.

Tell that to Horus.

Oh wait.

He's dead.

Extremely dead.

By having a higher level of existence Erasure....

No offense Assalt, but I don't think you know anything about either of the them you think Mid Godly means anything.

Emperor managed to erase Horus Lupercal who was being backed by High 1Bs, and Nicol has feats of absorbing Mid Godly.

They can bypass with feats.

Y'know, I actually think Rumplestiltskin deserves the "speed equalized" spot for 7-C. Pretty sure he wrecks most of the other characters in that tier.

So it's Power null then. That makes more sense.

Edit: I was confused because you can't overcome Mid-Godly with raw power, it takes power null or universe erased. I just missed the Power null on his profile. My fault.

Assaltwaffle said:
But... how? It doesn't matter how thoroughly you erase a Mid-Godly. If they still have the timeline they were in when they died, they can come back. That is LITERALLY what Mid-Godly does. Being erased entirely will stop a Low-Godly, not a Mid-Godly.
What........?

No? You have to destroy all of creation to bypass Mid Godly, Timeline destruction only bypasses Low Godly.

Doesn't matter, have feats and practically anything bypasses Mid Godly

What........?

No? You have to destroy all of creation to bypass Mid Godly, Timeline destruction only bypasses Low Godly.

Doesn't matter, have feats and practically anything bypasses Mid Godly

Si.

This still stands tho

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Y'know, I actually think Rumplestiltskin deserves the "speed equalized" spot for 7-C. Pretty sure he wrecks most of the other characters in that tier.
I was giving him the spot at 7-A, but [:v]

Assaltwaffle said:
So it's Power null then. That makes more sense.

Edit: I was confused because you can't overcome Mid-Godly with raw power, it takes power null or universe erased. I just missed the Power null on his profile. My fault.
You can also BFR or Seal or Mind Screw, which both can do but yeah.

@Garg

I mean those are way you can beat the character in a fight, but you don't overcome the regen itself.

TheOwnMagic said:
MrKingOfNegativity said:
I was giving him the spot at 7-A, but [:v]
Either-or, tbh. He's definitely among the top ten in both, at the very least.

I think there are a larger number of people with good hax powers in 7-A, though.

Assaltwaffle said:
@Garg

I mean those are way you can beat the character in a fight, but you don't overcome the regen itself.
Then why did you say Double Mid Godly was the only reason Nicol got an inconclusive?

And even if it didn't power null I'm still pretty sure EE on multiple infinities higher then the opponent is enough to kill someone with High Godly let alone Mid Godly. (As shown on WF vs Emperor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back