• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest character for every tier part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can reopen it if you want.

Kriemhild wins passively via BB being corrupted by her curses and becoming her slave, but ok. Or she simply deletes her. Or collapses the Moon Cell. Or she death manip her. Or she absorbs her. Or reality warp her away. Or mind hax her.

Kaltias said:
I can reopen it if you want.
Kriemhild wins passively via BB being corrupted by her curses and becoming her slave, but ok. Or she simply deletes her. Or collapses the Moon Cell. Or she death manip her. Or she absorbs her. Or reality warp her away. Or mind hax her.
^this

1. What is the range on the passive thing?

2. That's all nice, but she really doesn't have time to do that against speed unequalized BB.

But collapsing the Moon Cell is as funny as "Galactus eats it".

Darsh isnt MFTL+ in his High 6-A keys.

How do you blitz someone when you die by looking at them?

Also, I'm pretty sure Darshe is MFTL+ in high 6A

At her absolute weakest it's large planetary.

She doesn't need it. BB can keep killing her, she can keep coming back. Sooner or later she will be faster.

The Moon Cell happens to be smaller than the PMMM multiverse. Which is what Kriemhild can collapse. Even in base her curses can destroy a universe over time

Being conceptually erased along with the multiverse being rewritten by a 2-A with the old one made nonexistent wasn't enough to put her down, and she regenerated in the nonexistent multiverse (and she was still 5-B when that happened)

She doesn't need to kill her. It's not required. She can just put her somewhere away. If she ain't faster than BB at the start, it's not really useful.

And if she grows out of 5-B she obviously isn't a candidate for 5-B then.

@Gargoyle

I already told you that Darshe wasnt MFTL+ in his high 6-A keys.

And I think you misunderstood, the one who said that (the blitzing Nihilus) was Saikou, not me.

I didn't quote you, I quoted you and Saikou, otherwise I would have deleted the rest.

Regardless, how fast is Darshe in High 6A?

Kepekley23 said:
Gargo, I thought you said you'd make PoH Kratos vs. Dark Schneider
Nah, not while Nihlus vs Kratos is active.

Top Tiers for Equal High 6A.

Darshe, Nihlus, Lucifer, Overlord

And someone who can cross universes can't come back from being BFR'd because?

I mean, fine. You can restrict her to 5-B AP (which is like restricting 682's reactive evolution but I digress), but this doesn't avoid that pretty soon Gretchen will come back, being now infinite in speed via being a natural inhabitant of a place where space-time is nonexistent, then blitzing (she was still 5-B in the nonexistent multiverse)

BB absorbing Gretchen turns her into the AoC if she tries that

Also, I still don't know how to interpret the Kratos vs. Fear Zeus scene.

Kratos dies from Zeus's mindscrew, resurrects and suddenly Zeus can't even touch him without hurting himself. Does this imply Kratos adapted to become immune or did he just activate PoH, which naturally grants him resistance?

I also still don't know if Kratos literally retreating to his consciousness implies Zeus tried to mindscrew or just induce fear.

Zeus did say "let the fear inside", but would that count as mind manip or fear manip? Doughno.

The last character who tried to absorb Gretchen's curses, not even Gretchen herself, turned into the AoC.

Going near Gretchen to null her powers turns BB into the AoC as well.

Earth-Moon radius, give or take (ignoring the fact that it will be constantly increasing)

Ok so she stays out of range, pours the contents of the grail. ***** with the concept of distance and puts it over Gretchen. Power is now nulled and she kills her. This is a very plausible scenario

Whoah, people actually think BB has a chance against Griemchild, incredible.

@Aizen The Null that relies on Authority? The thing that's completely useless?

Gretchen has conceptual manipulation (quickly becomes vastly superior to BB's as well).

Literally every magical girl/witch is power null resistant.

And i'm also positive that she never bypassed a Regenerationn that comes even close to Gretchen's.

Quickly but I doubt quick enough.

Resistant but not immune to

In a world where the Regenerationn is nulled BB wins

@Gargoyle

Are you referring to Potnia Theron?

Zeed is outclassed by the True SGDL who are infinitely above baseline. And Lucemon is far above the other 6 Demon Lords. Unless there is a True GranDracmon somewhere, Lucemon keeps his spot.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Zeed is outclassed by the True SGDL who are infinitely above baseline. And Lucemon is far above the other 6 Demon Lords. Unless there is a True GranDracmon somewhere, Lucemon keeps his spot.
And then Data Book NEO might take it I presume?

"Resistant but not immune to"

And BB's feat of bypassing resistance is?

"In a world were Regenerationn is nulled BB wins"

Cool but she can't.

Either way i'm reopening the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back