• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest 9-B versus the 9-B whose weakness is type 1 immortality

EmbalmerMaster9000

VS Battles
Retired
Rin1
My soul was consumed by a sentient island, then I was killed over nine times in several gruesome fashions and I still do not give a shit

Ryougy Shiki

The literal person that killed a dragon by throwing a peach at it hard enough encounters the Avatar of Akasha in the realm of time.

I hope to god this is fair, hopefully.

- Speed equalized

- Both are 9-B during this matchup

- Both characters have all of their equipment (Rin doesn't have the peach, albeit).

- Ryougi is in character, but willing to kill. Rin reincarnated into a life whose goal is to slay Ryougi in any means possible.

- Battle takes place in the realm of time in a field of candles (Allows Rin to utilize dream water offensively in this scenario if he specifically has to).

- Both characters start 25 meters away from eachother

The father of Cueball: 0

I honestly don't have any creative names for this one: 1

Inconclusive: 0

It said that Rin has type 5 immortality.

5: Deathless Immortality: Characters who exist unbound by conventional life or death, or do not exist at all, and thus cannot be traditionally killed. Typically, abilities such as Existence Erasure are needed to destroy them.

And Ryougi's power are:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Combat Clairvoyance, Expert Swordswoma, can kill concepts, unlocks her true fighting skills when wielding a sword through self-suggestio, can break through magical barriers with her Katana, can interact with intangible objects, feels no fear, Resistanceto Mind Manipulation and Possession

Any idea how Ryougi will kill Rin?

Is Rin Type 5 Immortality even legit though?

The quote it has doesn't mean Rin has Type 5 immortality

I did not make the profile, so I, unfortunately, do not know too much information regarding the character.

Though, from what I do know via watching various videos of gameplay on youtube, Rin can consecutively revive him/herself as the same person should they fail at performing the goal they have been tasked with. in this case, it is killing a specific entity.

At the very least, Rin should have immortality via Resurrection (Of which I do not know what type it would be. I think type 6 or so via bodyhopping or something would be logical).

Once I gain more knowledge on the verse, I will create a CR thread if necessary, but what I specifically know aside from what I have previously mentioned:

- Rin's stats would vary depending on what he has reincarnated into (This has been proven when he reincarnated into an ant that a past incarnation of him had killed. In this scenario, he was completely helpess from somebody throwing him into the tree of life). But in other lives, he is able to casually push golden pillars.

- Rin keeps the items he has obtained throughout his previous reincarnations (E.G, he could collect the various instruments to create a music box when he reincarnated into Sha and then die, but he still has the items he obtained from that specific life - and previous lives - in later incarnations.

- During the beginning of the game, it is stated that humans can weaken and later die of emptiness should their soul be take. The only reason as to why Rin can navigate the island after this event is due to the fact that Yashiro gave him a temporary soul that can allow him to live up to 49 more days. This might contradict his ability to steal souls (Which is listed on his profile), given that Yashiro directly lends it to him.

So, to simplify, Rin should physically vary depending on what he has reincarnated into (With, his highest showings being at Wall level, going by the things listed on the profile). Though, from what I know, Rin is the final incarnation the player goes through before the game is supposedly complete.

Personally, I think the tier should be something like this:

Tier: Varies depending on reincarnation, 9-B as his original self.

Kuularne said:
at the end of the game, u play as rin again and ur able 2 still do lots of stuff
That's why Rin would be be 9-B, given that he can still perform the various feats he had done in previous (I.E, pushing a golden statue casually).

The golden statue thing is something I should probably calc at some point, probably going to apply it in a KE formula to see what yield I can get.

Personally, seeing how this thread is going so far, I should probably close this and start making a content revision thread for the profile/verse regarding these various changes, and then calc this feat in the meantime.

idk what the katana of five forces exactly does but 4 kings that have fate, reality warping, time manipulation, soul manipulation, life and death manipulation were overpowered by it

@zanybrainy: yh, he was the one moving the pillars i think 2. and at the end, one god says that his soul has gained immense unmatched power. so he should b able 2 do what they do

Kuularne said:
at the end it literally says rin is above death and that his journey will never end.
Can you show me the quote?

If that is the case, it's better than what is written on his profile.

Because of his resurrection.

Is this game originaly japanese?

If so give me the quote in japanese, i can read it

This is a versus thread, so will stop derailing

But i'm making a CRT for this

ok

rin wins eventually. idk about speed but he shouldnt b much slower and eventually will cut her up with the katana. if not then the ritual of time will work

- During the beginning of the game, it is stated that humans can weaken and later die of emptiness should their soul be take. The only reason as to why Rin can navigate the island after this event is due to the fact that Yashiro gave him a temporary soul that can allow him to live up to 49 more days. This might contradict his ability to steal souls (Which is listed on his profile), given that Yashiro directly lends it to him.

he was ready 2 go without it and took the items from the snake b4. it didnt kill him instantly btw

i never said he could steal them, i said that he could just take them

Back