• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest 9-B versus the 9-B whose weakness is type 1 immortality

Mystic Eyes of Death Perception can permanently kill people who reincarnate through Akasha. There's an argument that they'll be able to permanently kill Rin.

To sum up everything, Akasha is the root of all phenomena and events in the Nasuverse.

There is more to it, but that's the simplified version for it

In Chu Teng, Rin also has his weaponry of light he could utilize such as the shotgun, bow, and net. He was also able to take down Ruuhou and Chiitoh, both beings made of darkness.

He does react to Chiitoh's movements, Chiitoh being a pretty agile character. He can also survive certain amounts of damage on his own as he has had meteorites tossed at him. Chu Teng Rin doesn't reincarnate like he does in the first game though.

Lolster1 said:
He does react to Chiitoh's movements, Chiitoh being a pretty agile character. He can also survive certain amounts of damage on his own as he has had meteorites tossed at him. Chu Teng Rin doesn't reincarnate like he does in the first game though.
Can I possibly see clips of meteors being tossed at him, just out of curiosity (Probably just to calc it if possible)

EDIT: I also noticed that the Peach was changed to Building level due to being able to destroy asteroids, can I see a video of that happening, too?

i said and. the peach is still small building level, via other weapons he destroys asteroids in chu teng i think

ill be back in a few hours from now, tho

Zanybrainy2000 said:
Lolster1 said:
Can I possibly see clips of meteors being tossed at him, just out of curiosity?
Chu-Teng 19 03
Chu-Teng 19 03.69

The Chiitoh boss fight occurs around the 18:30 mark. (Correction! Its actually darkness that Rin is attacked by, not meteorites.) Also worth noting that another weapon of his is the Sevens' stars. He able to utilize the Sevens' stars powers to combat darkness too.

uhm.... since it's Shiki with Kanesada Kuji, she's pretty much winning here, as seen in the Mirai Fukuin movie, she destroyed the future(assuming that Rin's time manip will take form due to a lot of shit)

so in the meantime I'm voting for Shiki

^ additional stuff

her MEoDP can fully erase anything(except for Types) including that kind of resurrection

-insert from wiki- it ignores all forms of defense, and the death it brings is absolute. Wounds it causes cannot be regenerated, and when someone dies to them, it destroys them utterly, bypassing even reincarnation. Due to her connection to Akasha, the Root of all things, her eyes are extremely powerful, allowing her to kill concepts, such as even killing the future perceived by a clairvoyant.

and she has her prosthetic arm to stop Rin before he does anything beforehand

Destroyed the future?

And as long as i remember her MEoDP doesn't function in the same way as erasure.

I remember now, but no she didn't destroy the future in that movie

Mitsuru just ****** himself over, Shiki normally cannot kill the future, but the guy used his ability in a way which he calculates the future, making it weaker and given it a form, thus allowing Shiki to cut it.

And that's a specific case, in this case here, She cannot go "lol cut your future" because she normally can't do that, Mitsuru made it all happen so that she could cut it

if she destroyed the future im certain rin could survive that considering his resurrection doesnt seem 2 be bound by time at all

She can't unless specific circumstances are done.

Which in this case won't happen.

I'm going with Shiki.

From what I am convinced, Rin can only resurrect (not exist outside of existance) and Shiki is more that capable of killing people who resurrect.

As quoted from Shiki's profile:

[Mystic Eyes of Death Perception] ignores all forms of defense, and the death it brings is absolute. Wounds it causes cannot be regenerated, and when someone dies to them, it destroys them utterly, bypassing even reincarnatio.

Shiki is linked to the Akasha. If anyone wants to know what Akasha is, it is basically the Void. All of existance comes from it. Due to her connection to Akasha, Shiki can literally destroy anything that exists.

To quote Shiki:

"Everything in existence has a flaw. Not to mention humans, but air, will, and even time. It's natural to have an end, if it has a beginning. My eyes can see the death of things. That's why... as long as it exists, I can even kill God."

This is pretty self explanatory. Rin's only chance is to kill her first because all it takes is one hit from her and he ceases to exist.

Shiki cannot literally destroy anything that exists...unless you mean Void one.

Normal girl can just easily get slapped by someone who hold no concept of death.

@ALRF

According to the profile Rin's only immortality her is Type 6... so he gets his concept stabbed.

Even abilities that produce a predetermined outcome get cut to pieces by Shiki.

Edit: Thanks for the context on that feat, but Rin's profile does not look impressive enough to stop Shiki, and I'm heavily considering deleting it given the unreliable nature of the writer.

ALRF said:
Shiki cannot literally destroy anything that exists...unless you mean Void one.
Normal girl can just easily get slapped by someone who hold no concept of death.
Did you not just read Shiki's quote? It sums up that if it exists, it has a flaw, she can exploit that flaw and end it. She states she can kill god itself, air and even time. Again, it's pretty self explanatory.

It's basic science even. If it has a begining it will have an end because all finite things have an end.

Also, again, it is stated in her profile that her eyes can bypass reincarnation to destroy somebody's existance. Even if you don't think she can kill everything, she can definitaly kill Rin who is stated to be immortal due in reincarnation.

@Reppu considering the amount of the problem the writer gave us, completely understandable. Though if i may gave my opinion, it would be best to contact Zany as he seems to have knowledge on the game and is reasonable.

@Vidia yeah i know that. Funny enough, she states she cannot "kill" future unless it is done through a similar method like Mitsuru did sooo clearly limited in some way. I'm just trying to point out how NLFish it is to say she can completely kill anything that exists when she was shown limits.

Of course i'm not arguing for Rin since he get cut easily and is not like his Resurrection will help for reasons you have stated.

I already have a list of changes for the profile that I have created during the revision thread(s), all I need now is for the changes to be evaluated prior to them being applied to the profile.

Aside from that, if we do use those suggested statistics in this battle, then I would say Shiki due to the reasons above.

Back