• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Star Maker vs The Ultimate Gods

"All Ultimate Gods are far greater than even Nyarlathotep's strongest avatars, and possibly Nyarlathotep himself"

If thats true then strongest gods godstomp. Even if the Starmakers infinitly above baseline (witch i still kinda question) hes still not entire cardinals worth of trancendence above.

We are talking about the "at least 1-A" one here (Ultimate Spirit). The other one (Creative Mode) depends on the avatar. In any case I say inconclusive

So the ultimate Spirit is infinitly beyond his creative mode? Nice, thats still not above the second gate. And thus not above Nyarla, and thus not above the Ultimate gods

We need to finish the novel to give inputs about its power level. If one belives that the thing is lower than some of the Ultimate Gods then we need to make a thread explaining its powerlevel. But first we need to understand its powerlevel. I've read the spoilers... I mean the explanation post about its level and I agree that it is very overpowered. Need to finish the novel

First Witch said:
So the ultimate Spirit is infinitly beyond his creative mode? Nice, thats still not above the second gate. And thus not above Nyarla, and thus not above the Ultimate gods
First of all.... It seems there are infinite gates, one gate just trascends the other... But again, the description of the ultimate spirit it´s pretty similar to that of yog sothoth, i vote inconclusive too.

ShrektheHandsomeOgre said:
First Witch said:
First of all.... It seems there are infinite gates, one gate just trascends the other... But again, the description of the ultimate spirit it´s pretty similar to that of yog sothoth, i vote inconclusive too.
Actually Yog Sothoth is more powerful than all other Outer Gods (except for Azathoth)

Jockey-1337 said:
First Witch said:
Actually Yog Sothoth is more powerful than all other Outer Gods (except for Azathoth)
Right.?

Jockey-1337 said:
First Witch said:
Right.?
Yep, Yog is a High 1-A character.

Wait the "cosmoses" count as Outerverses because those predate the concept of dimensions and the Maker did that in an infinite amount in its Creative Mode. The Ultimate Spirit is basically an atom of it's infinite potential... I don't know who can win this one

GurbanecShabanadze said:
Is it a draw?
The most coherent thing, milord. The "at least" thing made The Maker at the same... tier? Whatever, of Shub-Niggurath before it was "downgraded" to 1-A. So... yeah, the "tie flag" rises.

Back