• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Star God vs The God Slayer

This Kratos also has the ressurection from Power of Hope, or at least, that's what i heard.

So Freezing wouldn't be effective.

That's only when he dodges all bayolike I believe, unless there's another item in game I dunno about

Regardless he still gets frozen and GG no matter the speed

CrimsonStarFallen said:
This Kratos also has the ressurection from Power of Hope, or at least, that's what i heard.

So Freezing wouldn't be effective.
Kirito actually can hold back his freezing to not kill people (At least, in lower keys. Dunno if that applies to his max beholder freezing power)

Besides even if Kratos came back to life despite freezing, he'd still be in a block of ice

And if he's persistent about it, Kirito might be able to nullify it via law manipulation. If he can't do that, the stomp goes heelturn, story of my life.

DMUA said:
That's only when he dodges all bayolike I believe, unless there's another item in game I dunno about
Actually, there's an additional two that time slow, making for a grand total of three.

There's the Amulet of Kvasir: which slows down time if Kratos dodges correctly. I believe this is the one you're talking about.

Then there's Talisman of the Realms: Kratos can trigger his time slow at will.

Finally, Njord's Temporal Stone: which can slow down time if Kratos takes a hit.

Ah

Either way this comes to freeze GG or Kratos proceeding to break out and go "BOI IF YOU DON'T"

Not really

It gives off Sparks but only the blades of chaos actually have fire

Um...Spartan Rage does utilize fire. The first time Kratos does it in GoW he lights all the roots around him on fire from activating it, his arms burn with fire during the duration and his blows gives off burst of flames when making contact with enemies. Shoot, we acknowledge this on his profile saying he has fire manip due to both the Blades of Chaos and Spartan Rage.

Now would that be enough to deal with Kirito's freezing? IDK.

Hmm

Either way Kirito's ice is less then 2 Kelvin

Have nothing to do with thread, but I have a question.

4-A Kirito is in game (or virtual reality, or whatever) or in real life?

Underworld isn't VR, it's an entire simulation where Kirito's literal soul is sucked into a full experience built with memories and stuff

Back