• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Stalker vs Sakuya Izayoi (Hopefully a good Stalker match for once)

I mean it doesn't seem like it would work because of his acausality and time stop combo. erasing him from the past doesn't effect him, and he can exist in the absense of time naturally. Tho maybe i have missunderstood how her ability works.

Lol, how? First off, The Stalker has soul manip as well, so he can take her down in a hit or two as well. Killing his physical body probably won't help much either

the level of their space-time manip also makes their stats bordline irrelevent at this point

Wait stalker has soul manip? Changing vote to incon though it depends on who can pull off time stop first but since speed is equal I say inconclusive.

Yes, he does. He also has Astral Projection and Possession on top of just the basic ability to interact with other souls

The Stalker's time stop is passive. Time does not flow unless he lets it flow

How likely is she to do this right off the bat? I guess its gonna come down to who kills the other first, whether by paradox or soul hax

@Glassman

Non physical interaction should be added to her profile then

@Apathetic

Then both have a chance to win, but The Stalker is more likely to win first

@glassy boi

I did, I guess I just missed it. Either way, at least they both have win conditions now. Physically killing him or his ghost won't help due to the rewind tho

The whole part of the main gameplay, there are only options to move time forward and move time back, and time remains stop otherwise. When he isn't winding time forward, it stands still on its own.

Actually, I just checked on youtube. The original PC version seems to have some differences. You let time play forward in the original PC, but in the newer phone version, that I made the profile based on, you move time forward and back. I suppose I should create different keys, because the DLC also did not exist in the original to my knowledge. The original version also seems more bloodthirsty than the newer version as well

I'm busy right now, but at a later time I'll probably make seperate keys. The PC version is more blood thirsty, but his time stop is not passive and lacks many of the abilities of the newer version. I'll also change his soul manip to a likely instead of a guaranteed thing (I'll put the reasoning on the profile, but its a thing with the souls in the ImCyan games such as from Town of Tides). The Phone version's time stop is passive, he has the abilities shown in the DLC (Power Restoration, Possession, and Ressirection), he gains the intel collection since the cat is a new addition, and his time travel can go back years

The mobile version never showed passive timestop. He just activated the stopwatch in order to activare the time Powers.

He activated the watch to obtain the powers, but after that point, it was all passive. He had to turn on the watch the first time, but after that it was all passive

When did he have to re activate it? After he clicked it that one time, the ability became automatic up until the powers of his got disabled

The first time he got the watch he had to activate it, but once it is his possession it is passive. Think of it as once he clicks the button and the watch becomes his it is passive

That's not how passive works. If it was passive, he wouldn't need to use the stopwatch to manipulate time to begin with.

It's the same kind of passive ability as Heavy Weather or Made in Heaven, the thing required to use the ability must be obtained and/or activated, but after that first activation it becomes the standard passive, which is still considered passive. His time stop is passive, and the resurrection is passive, but outside of that the other abilities of time manip require direct use. Not all his abilities are passive

dude, that's not passive if you still have to activate it manually or via thought. Passive means that it's ALWAYS ACTIVE no matter what happens. Meaning no need to do a hand gesture or any need to process a thought.

Yeah siding with Glass here. Also Sakuya erases time as a concept and I'd be confident on saying she controls it better. She erases him and wins whether or not he has resurrection.

Back