• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Stalker vs Sakuya Izayoi (Hopefully a good Stalker match for once)

That's a lot of assumptions there. Why would who's soul it is have any baring on the effectiveness of possession if they don't resist it. You claim that he hasn't possessed anyone but himself, so he cannot possess anyone but himself, but that is a proof by example fallacy. All I am saying is, he has possessed someone, therefore he can possess people. It being his past self should not change anything unless a verse's cosmology reflects an issue with it, and the ImCyan works, even among other spiritual beings, show no issue with this.

First off, he can winde time forward and winde time back. He can also time travel even apart from the rewind. The time stop is default. Her being "better" doesn't really matter. All that it comes down to is a versatility argument. To use a metaphor, The Stalker doesn't need a knife with a thousand functions that can cut in various ways, when he has a knife that can kill someone just fine. All he needs to do is go back in time and paradox her. its like Ashen vs Gilgamesh. Gil may have a nigh infinite arsenal, but Ashen just needs one bullet to win.

Do you have scans of this working in time stop? Either way, its all fun but he just dips into the past all the same if he sees he is outmatched in the present. Actually, don't worry about it, its fine. She should definitely have time stop resistence on her profile in that case

Yes, the reaper is High 3-A low balled. He seems to be nigh omniscient, or at least all seeing if nothing else. He could BFR them both, along with all her clones, into the void without lifting a finger from his home base if he really wanted to.

Ooooh, that's why you were bringing up Tamamo. I thought you were just trying to flex. That would work with speed equalised, but it wouldn't pull her out of the void.

If it is missing from the profile then get some scans and get it added. I don't have to say that it doesn't, but I can say that it is irrelevant as the people who rank Sakuya at 4D over on G+ if it ain't on the profile. Whether I believed you or not does not matter, because the reasons for the win would be invalid if she wins for reasons not approved.

As soon as he got the watch, it became his default. No, when he is a dude with no powers it is not his default, but that matters about as much as Boxer Dio's stats in a Heaven DIO debate. It is his default while he has his powers, which is what the key if for. He does not need to start every match by saying "yo reaper dude pass me the watch." His time stop is default when he has the watch, and not the default when he does not have the watch. Its that simple.

He is bloodlusted so how he acts other wise does not matter. He doesn't have some purpose restriction on the watch either so its irrelevant.

Except theres a difference between switching between one's own bodies where your soul slots in and works with and on trolling what the world sees as your own body verses taking over someone else's body. It's possession vs swapping the time of your own body you are in (which is just normal time travel). In all reality, there's just a lot of assumptions and headcanon on your own end which is why I don't see it as an ability, and more of him being capable of a certain separate ability (I forget which of the omnis it was, but it was something that bb had as well where across the timeline each of herselves would know how the her at a separate point in time was doing, just in his case it would be slightly weaker since he has to manually do it)

Her being better affects how the combat would go being unable to keep up or just outright losing on any exchange or getting existence erased. In terms of versa ability, the only thing he can really do that she can't is time travel/reverse time without having her bring herself forward. On the other hand, she is able to keep up in her own ways. As I mentioned earlier and you seem to understand a bit clearer now for the tamamo comparison, the ability to cross distances quicker with space manip and flying is what gives her the vantage. Along with being able to see spirits so even if possession was a thing, he would be unable to ever get it to work even with the watches rewinds constantly saving him. Best he can hope for is a bfr from the reaper assuming you allow outside help.

No there are no specific scans on me(probably could go look for them but they never call it out in the games or other sources as it's not required. It's just a given you can see throughout her timestop throughout all sources when in the mansion, be it game or otherwise as the space itself. However, on that comment we could talk of scans where stalker possesses people and his resistance to other people's timestop.

Nope, she doesn't. And for good reason to,as of now she is the only one to use timestop in touhou and hasn't fought anyone else who timestops. Just like the stalker, she has no examples of timestop resistance unless I wanted to go check out a certain touhou fighting game to see if it's a thing and help discuss it with you unless you just went at it alone). , although I doubt it.

No it wouldn't pull her out of the void, but it would save her from anything else assuming she doesn't just freeze all time on the reaper.

And we can bring up all the issues on the stalker where it's still being debated if anything you put on there is Canon (kinda curious who you had approve the profile) The difference is it is there, just it was put in the general term. If you wish to argue it, you can go to sakuya's profile and argue for it being different, however as it stands the existence Erasure is not missing and is quite obvious unless you really think just erasing someone's present or present and current future is enough to erase an existence. To erase an existence is to kill them completely, stop them from existing in the slightest. To do what Solomon did in fate and remove himself from history itself. That is how existence Erasure by time works, and I'm curious now what makes you think it means otherwise.

Ah here is he difference you are comparing the stalkers in event stance to his natural stance afterwards which I'd what a normal person would use to see how they are normally to Dio in his child years to his adult years after getting all of his powers and personality. Quite the comparison to make, not to mention it assume he has the watch but the watch is st default off position. You seem to not understand powers don't start on in vs battles, otherwise most fate battles would end at the beginning with marble phantasms auto killing most things.

The blood lust starts immediately as the match starts which is how it affects him. It doesn't mean he prepared before the match or anything else, just that during the battle he gives his normal battle all. (Only difference it makes for sakuya is probably how quickly she goes for existence Erasure.)

Back