• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Eh. Why not.

Homelander finds the Spot trying to steal a convenience store (with a little bit of trouble moving the ATM). So Homelander tries to stop him from robbing a man's convenience store (AKA he doesn't give a ****, and wants to kill the Spot)

-Both are 9-A
-Takes place in the streets of new york, both are 10 meters apart
-Both are in-character, but want to win.
-Spot when he wasn't a "true villain" is used

The guy who got hit by a Bagel: 7 ( @Knifeman29 , @King_Dom470 , @EnnardTrap1987 , @SlendVeny , @V999 , @Mariogoods , @One-Mastor )

The psychotic super-man(child): 1 ( @ShionAH )

Incon:

Last edited:
Stop is more skilled, better range and abilities, smarter, redirection of homelanders only ranged attack. can portal out the way if hes about to get hit, can open portals all around to just wail on him. he wins

Stop is more skilled, better range and abilities, smarter, redirection of homelanders only ranged attack. can portal out the way if hes about to get hit, can open portals all around to just wail on him. he wins
At this time spot wasnt really super skilled but I do agree with the other points homelander would probably end up hitting himself with his own attacks.

So The spot FRA

I completely forgot to equalise the speed, but that wouldn’t change the outcome (Since both are almost at the same speed, Spot being Supersonic and Homelander being Supersonic+), I think.
Spot* counted
So The spot FRA
counted
Counted

I disagree. Homelander FRA beause speed
I mean, I'd ask for some expansion on that given Spot's abilities make rushing him, even for Homelander, just not a great idea given he could very well accidentally move his hand through a portal on Spot's body and hit himself, and he'd be unfamiliar with reacting to his portals in general

But Spot's already won so no big deal I suppose

Last edited:
I mean, I'd ask for some expansion on that given Spot's abilities make rushing him, even for Homelander, just not a great idea given he could very well accidental move his hand through a portal on Spot's body and hit himself, and he'd be unfamiliar with reacting to his portals in general

That and Spot learns how to effectively use his powers really quickly, going from very clumsy to very threatening in a short span of time

I mean, I'd ask for some expansion on that given Spot's abilities make rushing him, even for Homelander, just not a great idea given he could very well accidentally move his hand through a portal on Spot's body and hit himself, and he'd be unfamiliar with reacting to his portals in general

Nvm I just watched the movie lol. Spot FRA

Back