• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both combatants in-character but looking to destroy their enemy by whatever means necessary.

AP:

Homelander is >> 14 tons of TNT via savagely one-shotting a character with 14 tons of durability

Ram is ~27 tons

Speed: Ram is Supersonic, Homelander is Supersonic+

Lifting Strength: Homelander is Class K, Ram is Class 5

Homelander:

Ram: 9 (Zabazab, Fezzih_007, Abu2411, Mariogoods, noninho, SatellatheWoE, The Guy, C2, V999)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Both combatants in-character but looking to destroy their enemy by whatever means necessary.
So, SBA then.

To start, Ram just dwarf him in skill, is not even comparable, and have invisible attacks. The problem is her extremely poor stamina.

Meanwhile, Homier have the mobility advantage due to Flight, and is faster than her by... I don't know. His heat vision should be inefective here, due to Ram resistance to temperatura, unless his heat vision is somehow higher than what Ram can resist.

I gonna wait for more people, but i inclined to vote Ram for now.

I didnt see this yesterday
anyways Ram outskill this guy hard and can also read him like a piece of paper not to mention due to his heat vision being ineffective he would have to fight close range

Unfortunately for Homelander, I can't see him winning this more often than Ram would.

Ram is an utter genius in combat and martial arts, her skill will be overwhelming compared to Homelander's lack of expertise. Her attacks are invisible, and through Clairvoyance she can read Homelander's movements with greater ease than reading the mind.

Considering Homelander is >>14 tons while Ram downscales from 27 tons, the AP advantage may be in Ram's favour but it's pretty close. For lifting strength though Homelander's is comedically higher, so a grapple will crush Ram.

The speed is in Homelander's favour as he's Mach 3 while Ram is >Mach 2, and his stamina is overwhelmingly superior as Ram's disability renders her unable to fight for more than ~10 minutes. His sonic scream would help him too, but Ram's pain tolerance is utterly ridiculous at the same time.

The biggest point in Ram's favour though is that she can release her 2nd Shackle, which grants her a massive boost to her physical abilities to the degree that she can blitz supersonic characters, and shatter the bones of another character who scales to 27 tons just by lightly touching them. However it only lasts for 10 seconds, and leaves her totally drained and bleeding from all of her face holes.

Given that Homelander never strategizes or tries to outlast enemies, and his approach to combat is either to smugly approach thinking he's king of the world, or to rush in screaming and firing his heat vision, it's unlikely he'll try to outlast Ram.

Anyway, how do people think this goes? Both have winning conditions. Ram seems to have the advantage due to skill and a more level head. No-one seems to have officially voted yet though, so... Thoughts?

Voting Ram for her combat expertise & potential to crush Homelander in a moment's notice if she gets the opportunity to release her second shackle.

Rem and Ram have different qualities. Ram is definitely less violent, but Rem shows signs of bi-polar disorder, with her contrasting sweetness and savageness.

Ram fra. She holds the cards (slight strength advantage, major skill advantage and resists Homelander's best offensive tool) and Homelander's only hope is press his stamina advantage...which ain't happening due to his general approach to combat and hair-trigger temper.

The one thing that keeps me from potentially arguing for a low-key stomp is the fact that Homelander is quite capable of potentially doing quite of bit of damage to as shown in his final fight (which was against someone who was literally made to be stronger than him) and he can take some serious punishment and keep going. He's got a fighter's chance but he just won't play his cards right.

Sorry, grace was reached already, but everyone got sidetracked over some strange dislike over Rem and Ram. I'll officially start grace now. This was my fault, but I'll add the match after grace ends.

Sorry, grace was reached already, but everyone got sidetracked over some strange dislike over Rem and Ram. I'll officially start grace now. This was my fault, but I'll add the match after grace ends.
you're wrong mate. After 7 votes+no debate regarding the topic+24h, the match can be added
grace period has already ended

edit:
to be more precise, the 7th vote were TheGuy's at yesterday's 1:18PM (BRT), since there was no more debate regarding the fight afterwards, Grace period ended today at 1:18PM (BRT), an hour and 52 minutes ago

Back