• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The SpongeBob SquarePants CRT Upgrades/Establishings!

took really really long, but read everything, and I say I agree with every thing, at most small things like sponge bob tears making the pineapple grow faster shouldn1t count as reallity warping, but plant manipulation, but nothing that would make the whole thing unaplicable sinse It's just a part of the whole argument, amazing CRT

Phew, that's a lot to look over

Will be taking a look, but gonna try finish some quick stuffs before fully tackling this. By my cursory look, though, it do be looking very nice and well researched, so I don't expect to find any glaring issues. Nevertheless, if I don't comeback in a few hours, replied to this message to remind me ayy.
It’s been more than a few hours

Hum... why sand has no acasuality? she created a new time line by contacting her past self to meet sponge bob and his friends in the past to make sure plankton don't steal the formula in there, creating the "Kamp Koral" time line in sponge bob(It's a new time line sinse in the original one sponge bob don't know sandy untill they are adults, but in the Kamp Koral time line they know each other sinse kids)

Massive shout out to your hard work (y)
I cannot stress enough guys, I thank you all for the support/patience. 🙏

I have updated the stats as well speak too, references have been hard as hell however, even in a snails pace, crucial reminders that I am not on the Laptop currently (it broke) but on the cellular. I don't want to risk another clearing mishap.

Goku when SpongeBob notices a loose string on his shirt:

FWZWwSbWIAAYJdU

Goku when SpongeBob notices a loose string on his shirt:

FWZWwSbWIAAYJdU
Ahh yes, the Mario & Luigi V. Sephiroth energy, I like that!:

That Yellow Thing doesn't even need fabric tho, and at this point: Strings are not the only bypassing things that Toriyama Goku will have major anxiety about.
Thus, I have a really good scary one, I'll post it when I have a chance however, cuz I'm busy.

The ACTUAL SpongeBob Vs. Son Goku will be like:

Goku:
Ahh it sure is nice to face my next competitor, nothing can possibly ever go wrong for m--

(Spongebob spontaneously appears)

SpongeBob:
Hi Goku👋 😊

Goku:
Yeesh! You actually spooked me right there... Hmm so you're my opponent, wow you are alot smaller then you look. But I admit it's impressive that you took me off guard, I mean nothing should leave my senses! Therefore I will not turn down this figh-

Frenchy:
All but several Inches Later... Not for the faint of heart.
Goku sees as everyone in his Verse fell apart. Down to his most dearest or the most volatile of beings, Heaven nor HFIL couldn't anticipate such a maddening upbringing, even the Omni Kings or all that ever will be, fell into eternal loops of Mental Breakdowns, the most complex erasures that couldn't be countered, only to also become mindless SpongeBob Drones themselves... Although intially the last to be left, for all of Goku's Indomitable Willpower + Plot Armor from all the editorials in the worlds couldn't do much to prevent the inevitable: Goku finally felt TRUE Unknowable Existentialism that he has so foolishly challenged...

All of that fear would leave the foolish warrior too. Eventually overtaken with familiar over saturating laughs as he too had his entirety purged Spongy Yellow...

Long forgotten was the Verse that Goku inhabited... It became but another realm in the SpongeBob Verse, properly titled: [REDACTED.
DATA SPONGED].

There are so many more mysteries yet overlooked and not just in today's Halloween Episode, as everything will reset as if nothing happened...
All of this and more that you will find next time, in:
The Tidal Zone.

I'm going to kill Psycho for making me take 30 minutes reading this thread to give the evaluation....

Overall, everything looks good to me
I mean I am not letting another thread die out, and I also showed everyone that I have good moxie of my own too. Your contributions are very worth it trust me. :)

So that's 3 staff (Me, LordGriffin1000, Dereck03) that approved, and since it has been 2 days since the publication of the thread, this has officially been accepted.

All we got to do now is think about the formatting of how the profiles should look like with the additions before adding them, so if anyone has a draft of these revised profiles on a sandbox, that would be useful.

I agree with this, the upgrades make Goku vs SpongeBob possible, you know what to do, everyone
The ACTUAL SpongeBob Vs. Son Goku will be like:

Goku:
Ahh it sure is nice to face my next competitor, nothing can possibly ever go wrong for m--

(Spongebob spontaneously appears)

SpongeBob:
Hi Goku👋 😊

Goku:
Yeesh! You actually spooked me right there... Hmm so you're my opponent, wow you are alot smaller then you look. But I admit it's impressive that you took me off guard, I mean nothing should leave my senses! Therefore I will not turn down this figh-

Frenchy:
All but several Inches Later... Not for the faint of heart.
Goku sees as everyone in his Verse fell apart. Down to his most dearest or the most volatile of beings, Heaven nor HFIL couldn't anticipate such a maddening upbringing, even the Omni Kings or all that ever will be, fell into eternal loops of Mental Breakdowns, the most complex erasures that couldn't be countered, only to also become mindless SpongeBob Drones themselves... Although intially the last to be left, for all of Goku's Indomitable Willpower + Plot Armor from all the editorials in the worlds couldn't do much to prevent the inevitable: Goku finally felt TRUE Unknowable Existentialism that he has so foolishly challenged...

All of that fear would leave the foolish warrior too. Eventually overtaken with familiar over saturating laughs as he too had his entirety purged Spongy Yellow...

Long forgotten was the Verse that Goku inhabited... It became but another realm in the SpongeBob Verse, properly titled: [REDACTED.
DATA SPONGED].

There are so many more mysteries yet overlooked and not just in today's Halloween Episode, as everything will reset as if nothing happened...
All of this and more that you will find next time, in:
The Tidal Zone.

Pretty sure when these upgrades go through
SpongeBob supporters throw the Yellow Man himself at Goku and DB supporters will respond by throwing their own Gag character back at SpongeBob lolol

Pretty sure when these upgrades go through
SpongeBob supporters throw the Yellow Man himself at Goku and DB supporters will respond by throwing their own Gag character back at SpongeBob lolol
I mean from just his laugh alone is so maddening that it destroys the technological inventories of Plankton, send them in loops of madness even those that had Resistances, he comes with some SCP Evolution now, and copying SB alone will be doom from the start regardless how nonexistent the physiology in them they had XD.

Anyways I must not be distracted, I'll answer regarding this for now:
So that's 3 staff (Me, LordGriffin1000, Dereck03) that approved, and since it has been 2 days since the publication of the thread, this has officially been accepted.

All we got to do now is think about the formatting of how the profiles should look like with the additions before adding them, so if anyone has a draft of these revised profiles on a sandbox, that would be useful.
I can do a hell of a lot better job if I had my Laptop, but as stated: It's currently broken (not the first time of course) and on the cellular is so janked to do a Sandbox lately 😫

Can't this be added already?

Edit: ninja'd
Still need this calc to be accepted, and once it gets accepted, as the OP says, I propose this rating for the stats.

Attack Potency: Multi-Solar System level (Can create and destroy dreams and imaginations which have consistently been shown to be real and interacted with. Said dreams and imaginations can become large enough to house starry skies in the background. Created Clarinetland, a pocket dimension large enough to house a starry sky in the background. Can destroy his own brain, which contains a pocket dimension inside of it housing a starry sky in the background. Generated this much force from landing while holding the string that unraveled the universe) to Galaxy level (Inserted an entire pocket dimension within the Krusty Krab's kitchen large enough to house 3 galaxies in the background)

Lifting Strength: Universal (Can carry the string that unraveled the entire universe)

Speed: Massively FTL+ (3.39937337583055556e77 C. Can pull and react to the string which was able to unravel the entire universe in seconds. Reacted to a radio wave. Should be comparable to Patrick, who ran to the sun and back in seconds, as well as Sandy, who travelled from the moon to Saturn in 2 seconds)

As for everyone else, we can simply rate them as “Comparable to/Stronger than SpongeBob, who (insert justification here)”

Last edited:
Still need this calc to be accepted, and once it gets accepted, as the OP says, I propose this rating for the stats.

Attack Potency: Multi-Solar System level (Can create and destroy dreams and imaginations which have consistently been shown to be real and interacted with. Said dreams and imaginations can become large enough to house starry skies in the background. Created Clarinetland, a pocket dimension large enough to house a starry sky in the background. Can destroy his own brain, which contains a pocket dimension inside of it housing a starry sky in the background. Generated this much force from landing while holding the string that unraveled the universe) to Galaxy level (Inserted an entire pocket dimension within the Krusty Krab's kitchen large enough to house 3 galaxies in the background)

Lifting Strength: Universal (Can carry the string that unraveled the entire universe)

Speed: Massively FTL+ (Can pull and react to the string which was able to unravel the entire universe in seconds)
Noice!
spongebob-thumbs-up.gif

Speed: Massively FTL+ (3.39937337583055556e77 C. Can pull and react to the string which was able to unravel the entire universe in seconds. Reacted to a radio wave. Should be comparable to Patrick, who ran to the sun and back in seconds, as well as Sandy, who travelled from the moon to Saturn in 2 seconds)

As for everyone else, we can simply rate them as “Comparable to/Stronger than SpongeBob, who (insert justification here)”
squidward-its-beautiful.gif

Thats not Mid-Godly guys thats only Low-Godly so I disagree with that
I’m pretty sure the explanation from @Anomalous_N_I_W_D_E was that the Flying Dutchman was also destroyed alongside everyone from SpongeBob’s string yet still came back in the next episode, though I would be fine if that’s a possibly rating or simply a Low-Godly rating instead since the Flying Dutchman (along with other ghosts in the series) never appeared in the episode.

I’m pretty sure the explanation from @Anomalous_N_I_W_D_E was that the Flying Dutchman was also destroyed alongside everyone from SpongeBob’s string yet still came back in the next episode, though I would be fine if that’s a possibly rating or simply a Low-Godly rating instead since the Flying Dutchman (along with other ghosts in the series) never appeared in the episode.
No thats not the thing. For Mid Godly you need proof these guys lost body, soul AND mind.

This is only Low-Godly

I was already skeptical with his claim when I asked him about it, so I’m fine with it being Low-Godly.

Pretty sure Mid-Godly comes from the fact that The Flying Dutchman, who is always in his soul form since he's a ghost, was erased and came back from it.

Back