• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The SpongeBob SquarePants CRT Upgrades/Establishings!

Guys I just realized that SpongeBob can probably climb the top 10 non smurfs very easily for his new tiers. SpongeBob fans eating good tonight
Well shit, he’s already the god of Death Battle now he’s here to get us. Already SpongeBob can’t be sold out due to Budget Cuts thanks to Viacom’s copyright policy, so I see him take 4th 4-A spot at best. Maybe he can beat the Pokémon characters, though we’ll have to make matches for that.

At this point, we are just derailing talking about regeneration from other verses. Just accept that it’s Low-Godly.

Anyways, is it fine if I go add the revisions to the other pages right now? SpongeBob’s revisions can be added later since his page is locked. Once again, you are free to edit this page for format fixing and adding justifications.

At this point, we are just derailing talking about regeneration from other verses. Just accept that it’s Low-Godly.

Anyways, is it fine if I go add the revisions to the other pages right now? SpongeBob’s revisions can be added later since his page is locked. Once again, you are free to edit this page for format fixing and adding justifications.
I think it's ok now

About Dragon Ball I'll just say that Soul = Mind as Ki reflects both spiritual and mental energy.

Neither Undertale nor SpongeBob have that proof.

NO I will not go through this again: It was already explained that it even destroys the soul and everyone in it even bypassing Squidward’s Regeneration whom already functions in Low-Godly status.
What are you even saying?? Theres no proof it erases conciousness which means its Low-Godly

Guys I just realized that SpongeBob can probably climb the top 10 non smurfs very easily for his new tiers. SpongeBob fans eating good tonight
Gumball, Johnny Test, Gruntilda, Lazlo, The Snatcher, Meat Boy, Jimmy Neutron and Cirno rn:
FPXyo7xXoAEdeza

What are you even saying?? Theres no proof it erases conciousness which means its Low-Godly
Mid Godly needs Body, Soul and Mind.
Alright let me go through this again for people to better understand so I have time to kill from the job, I'll make it count:
So basically not only were everyone erased by it down to not just the body, but the soul since everyone in the verse can function as spirits (literally seen in this CRT's "everyone" category)... Yet it's just Low-Godly? But it isn't just the soul in general, if you look at the regen list again, one who already has Low-Godly that being Squidward, didn't come back from it... So that is already a step above Low-Godly as it is since Squidward was literally eliminated from said string despite already having such level of Regen, and SB on the other hand just chuckles out of it...

But okay SURE for some reason this changed to "Low-Godly", even though I was bluntly told "Yeah no this is actually solid Mid-Godly just from the erasure of the body and soul alone" but then now the mind itself is required just for Mid-Godly? Even though logically there wouldn't even be a mind/conciousness to begin with from the erasures that were done... So here is at least one more to suggest that there is more to them in the verse then just Low Godly: Here is but a mere Bikini Bottom Mite who "Transcended" and was basically speaking from nothing but tha (0:21)... Yet Spongebob not only eliminated these same people, but laughed off these same effects.
No. Its "Body, Soul AND Mind". Its not "Body, Soul or Mind"

Theres also the time where UTs Mid-Godly got downgraded to Low-Godly because of there no mind erasure.
Mind listing them? I'll make a downgrade then.
Hold up...
Respectfully, I genuinely have some hunch that there is something off at play with how they decided that on UT's part as well.

Now, not the first time I have felt that some users in the past were as screwy with the verses I too worked on (not the Undertaker Verse in specific, but other ones), that does kinda concerns me because of stuff like this.

Last edited:
ehhh can't say that's passive or at least in the conventional sense. Whatever doe. My issue is that the video linked is in a different language which would be a problem when adding to profiles.
The idea is that SpongeBob's annoyance/Aura in a way, seems to work rather passively in conjunction, from just the Supernatural Charisma, Madness Manipulation, etc.

Alright let me go through this again for people to better understand so I have time to kill from the job, I'll make it count:
So basically not only were everyone erased by it down to not just the body, but the soul since everyone in the verse can function as spirits (literally seen in this CRT's "everyone" category)... Yet it's just Low-Godly? But it isn't just the soul in general, if you look at the regen list again, one who already has Low-Godly that being Squidward, didn't come back from it... So that is already a step above Low-Godly as it is since Squidward was literally eliminated from said string despite already having such level of Regen, and SB on the other hand just chuckles out of it...
Just an higher degree of Low Godly then. Plus seems argument of incredulity. With this logic it'd be High Godly if we talked about Mid Godly here,
But okay SURE for some reason this changed to "Low-Godly", even though I was bluntly told "Yeah no this is actually solid Mid-Godly just from the erasure of the body and soul alone" but then now the mind itself is required just for Mid-Godly? Even though logically there wouldn't even be a mind/conciousness to begin with from the erasures that were done... So here is at least one more to suggest that there is more to them in the verse then just Low Godly: Here is but a mere Bikini Bottom Mite who "Transcended" and was basically speaking from nothing but that... Yet Spongebob not only eliminated these same people, but laughed off these same effects.
Nothing says about mind though.

Just an higher degree of Low Godly then. Plus seems argument of incredulity. With this logic it'd be High Godly if we talked about Mid Godly here,
It can also just mean Squidward uses his soul to come back and not mind like Spongebob
Squidwards Low Godly works on his body so he died since his soul wasnt generated. Spongebob can generate soul and body its simple as frick
But okay SURE for some reason this changed to "Low-Godly", even though I was bluntly told "Yeah no this is actually solid Mid-Godly just from the erasure of the body and soul alone" but then now the mind itself is required just for Mid-Godly? Even though logically there wouldn't even be a mind/conciousness to begin with from the erasures that were done...
You cannot just change the rules. Conciousness/Mind is not inside the body its something else like Soul
So here is at least one more to suggest that there is more to them in the verse then just Low Godly: Here is but a mere Bikini Bottom Mite who "Transcended" and was basically speaking from nothing but tha (0:21)... Yet Spongebob not only eliminated these same people, but laughed off these same effects.

Hold up...
Respectfully, I genuinely have some hunch that there is something off at play with how they decided that on UT's part as well.

Now, not the first time I have felt that some users in the past were as screwy with the verses I too worked on (not the Undertaker Verse in specific, but other ones), that does kinda concerns me because of stuff like this.
I am sorry but this is all just wrong. Theres no proof of mind being erased

Back