• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"The Son of God" VS the Youkai of Boundaries

cf006c232941b031c78506c5da23f755.jpg

Yukari Yakumo (Touhou)
d11bqyd-4627de1b-480d-4577-a6c3-2e0076b05a2c.jpg

Jesus Vegito (Dragon Ball Budokai AF)

The speed was equalized, Super Saiyan 5 Vegito was used, immortality was restricted.

Vote:

The son of God: 0

The Youkai of Boundaries: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Vegito was stated to have countless abilities so he haxstomps
Stated, but is it stated in the profile? No, it isn’t. You just stole the haxstomps argument from me. Besides, Yukari can nullify any attack that Vegito throws her way with her boundaries, manipulation is this spite thread or something? Judging by the title and the way you make the battle, I would say yes.

Since Boundary Manipulation was one of infinite abilities of Jesus/SSJ5 Vegito, Vegito stomps
But it isn’t Lmao.

You: tells us that vegito has boundary manipulation.

Also you: Shows us a picture that he doesn’t have that.

Me: Visible confusion.

This is Blatant proof that you are giving vegito abilities that he doesn’t have. Just to make him win.

That’s a really big asspull when did Vegito ever show infinite power or have infinite abilities? Never. And don’t try to explain to me what infinite means, Bruh, I already know what it means. He doesn’t have countless abilities and even if he did, he has never showed feats of using it, so even that doesn’t work.

That’s a really big asspull when did Vegito ever show infinite power or have infinite abilities? Never. And don’t try to explain to me what infinite means, Bruh, I already know what it means. He doesn’t have countless abilities and even if he did, he has never showed feats of using it, so even that doesn’t work.
In that case, Yukari stomps and this thread should be closed.

Back