• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Snatcher VS Naughty Bear

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Hopefully this is not a stomp given The Snatcher has Amazing Hax)

The Snatcher is at 9-B and Naughty is at High 8-C

Speed is =

Both have Full Arsenal

Fight is in Subcon Forest

Both are 10 meters from each other

The Soul Stealer:0

The Teddy Bear:3 (Buttersamuri, I'm Blue, Mr Exotic Goldie)

inconclusive:0

The Snatcher Render
Time you saw what I'm really capable of, kid. Say goodbye to that little head of yours!

Naughty Bear Render

I mean. Snatcher really couldn't use his attacks in time just cause Naughtys range is far greater with his hack he needs to get in. Naughty goes Boo, and snatcher go bye bye. Naughtys got a good amount of distance on using his, where snatcher has to get closer, Even with a Bloodlusted, i don't see him getting a good hack in realistically. Teleport it's negates too since naughty teleports too. And if naughty gets out of site, not like Snatcher has a specific way to find him. Naughty however can always keep track of him do to his super natural knowings. Seeing where bears are, what they are doing, setting traps, blocking doors, hiding, Ect. Naughty is smart enough not to try and attack A character such his him physically due to his ghostly nature. And since that's the only way he can even interact with him. That's what he would resort to the quickest. Especially since he tends to use fear more times.

I mean, I would say so about. Talking about someone's Boos who am go tens of meters vs someone who has to get into meters range. Naughty says Boo once and he ***** himself and runs off. And it's in character to do so. Teleportation doesn't even help since naughty teleports too. So it's just, snatcher starts to get close and then gets scared. Runs away. GG

Butter, this match is 100% fair if you restrict distance and make them close to each other

Bumping this because if Niccokirby decides to make them close this is 100% fair

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Butter, this match is 100% fair if you restrict distance and make them close to each other
how close should i make them to make it fair?

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:

Incorrect. Because if they are that close to each other. Naughty can do nothing before death is instantly forced onto him. Aka a stomp, and an even bigger one than before. The first conditions at least let's snatcher actually have time to do something, but just can't get close without getting fear hacked.

The only way to make them that close not a stomp for Snatcher is removing the bloodlust.

Naughty is a variety pack, stealth and fear is his preference, but he does mix it up with stealth combat, melee, range, ect. But he opens with fear more times than not

Ok. I checked. He tends to open with lasers first, and after seeing it not work, Manipulate his style into haxs like inflicting death. So quick draw wise, naughtys a lot more likely to scare him off as much more likely to use his fear haxs before Snaatcher uses his death hax, since it's kind of naughtys or Preference. Albeit, Snatcher doesn't lose 10/10 since naughty also could resort to physical combat and give him time to realize he can't hurt naughty physically, and naughty can't hurt him. Though even then, it's about who figures it out first, which could eve go in naughtys favor due to skill and intelligence.

Wouldn't Naughty try to chase and kill him if he runs away, and I don't think he can actually kill himself, he's already dead, and already experienced death and didn't like it at all.

also wouldn't snatcher just remove Naughty's soul and be done with it? He did it a hundred times and it was the first thing he was going to do to Hat kid if he wasn't missing a brain dead Servant

Not really no. Naughty isn't as violent as you may see him. Even if he chases after him. Snatcher is in a fear state too far into to fight back. That's how his fear works.

Naughty does his faster. More times in characters, and better range with it. Soul stealing isn't exactly an opener all the time.

The Snatcher stated that's what he would have done to Hat kid if she wasn't lucky, the only reason why he used the explosions and potions instead of the soul removal was because she can survive without a soul and was lacking one in that moment.

He could also use it against hat kid when she was more than 10 meters away from him, so both could land their attacks

It's still not really an opener. He resorts to it fast. But typically not what he opens with.

And Naughtys activation is faster

Well it's the first thing he does against people who don't lack a soul

doesn't Naughty need to say boo to activate it? Where Snatcher's is thought based? And if they both hit each other at the same time, Snatcher would win as he would still be alive.

Yea. Every thread I'm seeing. It's not really an opener for combat.!he may resort to it quickly if annoyed enough. But it's no opener

he states that's what he normally does to people who enter his forest

"Normally I'd eat your soul and toss your body, but you're a lucky one! You won the lottery, because I just happen to be missing a brain dead servant. That's right, the old one got himself killed, his head popped off and now I need a new towel boy!"

it's the first thing he does to Hat kid after she signs the contract, he didn't use it against Hat kid in their fight cause she didn't even have a soul in that moment

We also know he did it to a few hundred opponents

We aren't on his forest though. And if he monologues like that, it screws him further.

Naughty isn't signing any contract either. Which is what he does After. Not pre

Which typically was done through contracts or being where they weren't supposed to be. In battles though. It's brought up he starts with lasers and goes for things like BFR, Soul haxs, and other things rather quickly, but doesn't flat out open.

Niccokirby said:
Fight is in Subcon Forest
he always monologues, everytime someone enters his forest he says "AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!" he even monologues in the middle of the fight when Hat kid turns him blue

But Bill cipher also monologues before attacking but everyone assumes he'll just snap his fingers when the fight begins

Well he doesn't propose a contract most of the times, the only reason he did was because Hat Kid was lucky,

Again, in that fight he was fighting someone who didn't even have a soul, he even stated that he normally removes souls

his BFR isn't even Really BFR, he always brings himself to the BFR dimension

Ahh. Ok. I missed that part

Ahh. Yea. Rip him then. Naughty doesn't screw around. Monologing is a weakness in a fight. Bill does it yes. It shows their either cocky, or just prone to extending what they are doing. Naughty is not prone to doing such things. He would be more prone to ending it ASAP considering his sort of attitude.

Don't you have to openly sign the contract for that to work. As nothing else suggest against it

I mean. That's just what

he always monologues cause he believes he's invincible

Well he was able to take Souls without making any contracts

I guess because The Snatcher would start by monologing, Naughty would use his Boo and the Snatcher would be incaped, so Naughty wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back