• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

THE SHOW (KING OF THE HILL) (Volume One, No. 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
uses "Forbidden Codes" to erase your glitch form for good and does critical damage to Ransu, almost killing him.

Ransu barely parries it away by glitching over that, he still has his glitch form but his glitching is out of control, forcing him to leave.

I reveal Rocky Balboa as mah 4th Character as I send Hank Hill into the battle.

I'm sending out Top Tier Armor Guy now.

Top Tier Armor Guy:

• Uses his Hexamancy to multiply Mico09's tier by 6 and flips a table at him*

I apoligise but I didn't read the rules clearly

According to the rules I proposed to you, A character forfitting KOTH not only means they are dead, but KOTH MUST be passed on to a different user.

Therefore, Mico09 is ofically the new KOTH

Mico09 dies because he got his tier multiplied by 6 and was crushed by a table and a lawn mower at once and did nothing to defend himself.

@scratchcat

you are allowed to pick any characters you want, if it is your own profile or not

'''Mico09 uses'''''' Forbidden Codes ''''''to negate AbitraryNumbers' technique'''

Mico09 uses Energy Barrage Blast to attack Alex, Trump, Hank Hill, and Top tier Armor Guy all at once

Wait what form is Mico09 in?

Anyways, Top Tier Armor Guy uses his Hexmancy to divide the mass of Hank Hill's lawn mower by six.

*creates a route to pass through the attack and hops towards Mico with an umbrella*

Doopy doopy doo~

@ArbNumbers

everyone is supposed to be working together to attack KOTH, just so you know.

My teams status

Flumpty is currently in the middle of nowhere

trump is dead

mayro is on the field

hitler is waiting to gas the jews.

Hint to everyone

only attack the non-KOTH if that person is about to kill the current KOTH

remember, it is the person who gets the last shot on KOTH that gets to be KOTH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back