• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The short king immune to being seen by a dude who likes touching people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick and low quality cause anything more is bad and takes more time then I can give.

Asta should get the following due to the recent chapter.
Type 2: Temporal Singularity: Characters with this type of Acausality do not exist in either the past or the future, only the present. This means they cannot be affected by changes to the past, while also making them resistant to Precognition that works by viewing the future, as they do not exist within it, and Fate Manipulation, for the same reason. In essence, they are able to choose their own fates, but they remain just as vulnerable at the point in time in which they do exist.

Asta is confirmed messing with the future sight of Lucius who can see multiple worlds(timelines).

Agrees - Excel616,

Neutrals -

Disagrees -

Last edited:
Ay bruh, as a heads up you might want to wait until the chapter officially drops on Sunday since these are considered spoilers.

fetchimage.png

Waiting for sunday.

Asta's existence is actively interfering with the future Lucius is seeing (based on what the unofficial scans are saying, again we should leave this for when officials release)
What I am saying type 2 needs a statement for character not existing both past and future not that only future sight.

It will fall under Resistance to Precognition from what I can see in OP.

Yeah I agree with regarding waiting i was just clarifying how type 2 works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back