• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Shade Lord vs The Strict Hermit (D&D Homebrew vs SAO Tabletop RPG)

"brought it up to confuse me"

I DIDN'T

I EXPLAINED A FACET OF THE CHARACTER

so in your eyes

any match against SAO

that is a loss

stomps

until it isn't a stomp

at which point it is a incon

aaaaaaaaaahhhh

Whatever. i disagree, but you're free to your opinion. Also, you've discounted Vaerun speaking I see.

I mean can he kill an inanamate object with words

Also remember when Kirito vs Mogar was a thing when we noticed both fearhaxes are minor

And how

it was a loss

And even if I was like that, you shouldn't say that to my face. It's a bad idea and it asks for trouble. Talk bad all you want, but make sure it's behind my back otherwise you're just asking for another flamewar over meaningless forkery

Any stomp that's a stomp is a stomp

Doesn't matter if it makes Tabletop lose or Gurren Lagann win, stomps are stomps

Yes. It worked on Golems. Inanimate objects. I don't know how, if I'm honest, I have a feeling he tweaked with it, but it works anything with "life". Even undead. Even constructs. Basically... in D&D you can afford to make your own versions of spells. If you can afford such things (dozens of millions of gold does this), you can feasibly achieve any effect. PWK seems to be Vaerun's magnum opus aside from his time spells.

If you were like that I would point it out to hope you'd stop doing it. Behind your back does nothing and is petty. Pointing it out would achieve something. Perhaps some self awareness.

Alright then

I mean it's still a matter of if he reacts from an assault from the rear or not so

Oh and complaining about whether or not you get to add 180 or so bits to a page and shaming me for it isn't petty

I just

Okay

Vaerun speaks still takes my vote

I'm feeling like Shade got this. He has instan kill while Hermit got dura negate, to my Insta is more definite than dura negate. Also FRA and D&D is haxxed af

except the durability negation in this case is indeed going to instantly kill him

It's a giant ball that hits you and flips off even defenses to defense negating attacks

- Vaerun dodges

- Speaking > Moving

-Vaerun, having not properly killed the guy because that's ooc to use first, now has his back to a thing that will completely screw him over if it touches him

-Likely needs speed amp to not get caught

DMUA said:
-Vaerun, having not properly killed the guy because that's ooc to use first, now has his back to a thing that will completely screw him over if it touches him
-Likely needs speed amp to not get caught
- Vaerun, a character obsessed with loot, turns his back on a character that centralizes around fine art. I don't believe you.

- He moves at the same speed. Ergo, unless it homes, he just moves. If it does home, he can just port it somewhere else.

Grace just ended. Adding.

I mean, the whole suprise comes from continued focus on the Hermit because the hand comes from behind the target assuming they are indeed facing him

But if you can't tell by the massive delays in responses, well, to quote one massive lie on your part, "I ain't bothering"

The hostility in these threads on your part is staggering and if terribleness of threads was an Actually valid reason for removal I think I'd add negative matchups

Or perhaps not hostility, but... Like you just seem to be looking down at me for whatever reasons they are that week

Of course I can't see myself saying stuff so it's likely it's every aspect that's terrible and not just you but

Still something's gotta stop

I'm bad at not bothering when people attempt to do things anyways. If a thing must happen, one finds it is best to be at the head of it so one can mitigate damage.

Back