• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[R1M2] FC/OC Low 7-B Tournament: Kai vs Seelkadoom the Hedgehog

Seelkadoom when the fight starts:
one-punch-man-saitama.gif

That's definitely not what's going to happen. The One-Shot gap is 7.5x times, and the mechanics behind Kai's durability is more than capable of letting her take 7-B+ hits, though with a lot of damage and that's more HP pools and less raw defense, so it's not going to be her facetanking things either

Heck, I'd counterargue that if he engages in melee she could just use Phantom Rave and immediately slash his heart, lungs and arms in twane since he doesn't really have a countermeasure to that if he overextends

The main hurdle she's going to have is the fact the guy can infinitely fly and use projectiles, but she's more than capable of just laming it out if it really comes down to that. Self-BFR is banned in matches so she could temporarily retreat, and if they refuse to really engage and be in range of her attacks, she could use meditation and outright make herself indefinitely sustainable (Or she could just use Trickster Style to constantly let herself dash up to him and close the distance, or lure her into an area with taller buildings to work with since this is Central Park NYC)

He also just really doesn't have a counter against Phantom Rave like I mentioned earlier, but also Fairy Dance and the fact that Sword Skills in general are good enough amps to blitz and deal decent damage as the fight progresses

Last edited:
(It's just funny how the conversation was started and then DMUA "That's definitely not what's going to happen." with countless arguments for Kai). Although I still have 2 questions:

Can Kai deal with Selkadoom striking combos and for example that blue energy blast into the face or that at the clip end?

Can Kai survive Selkadoom stopping time when getting close (I would say he can ZA-WARUDO for 1 second maximally) and attempt to chop her head off with the edge of his hand (or some other dirty KO move)?

She does have pretty high agility, so even if he doesn't dodge the start of that whole string she'd likely find some kind of footing to reorient herself (even if that's Skeladoom's face as she's flying into him, considering she has enhanced senses and would hear the sound of him teleporting/just figure out the pretty predictable pattern of him just appearing where she's launched to attack her again), and initializing this combo in the first place is incredibly dangerous when she can just pull out phantom rave

Type 2 prevents that from being genuinely lethal, considering SAO Avatars can be physically cut in half and only have a red scar to show for it. Limbs are amputatable, but I think that relies on a semi lucky critical hit and he's not going to know that's the play until after he's had the time stop end and nothing really lethal happen

By contrast, Seekladoom is very much so vulnerable to taking hits like that and with the levels of speed sword skills have, he might already be pretty badly wounded and weakened by the time he even resorts to time stop

Seems like Seelkadoom has no reliable options for putting Kai down considering she has those game mechanics plus the speed and skill to just completely dominate him from any range. I’m voting Kai

I forgot entirely about the fact she also has drive and round trip, so even him trying super hard to range spam still doesn't stop her from dealing some damage (though it's not like she has real assurance that it would hit, so she'd still probably have to bait him into a series of buildings or just lame it until he gets impatient enough for melee, so

I'll be aggressive and just vote Kai outright

Also gonna vote Kai FRA, which makes it grace (if she meets with elemental swordman GGesom in round 3, the battle is surely gonna be a memorable sword duel)

Back