• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Seven Deadly Sins run a Gauntlet

The Seven Deadly Sins (NnT) - Meliodas, Escanor, Ban, King, Merlin, Diane, Gowther, run the 7 Gauntlet

- The Sins are healed after every round

- The Sins are at full power

- Everyone Morals Off

1. Homunculi (FMAB) - Pride, Wrath, Greed (Ling), Lust, Sloth, Envy, Gluttony

2. Night Raid (AgK) - Najenda, Tatsumi, Akame, Mine, Lubbock, Leone, Sheele

3. Xcution (Bleach) - Ginjo, Tsukishima, Giriko, Riruka, Yukio, Jackie, Moe

4. Dragon Slayers (FT) - Natsu, Laxus, Gajeel, Rogue, Sting, Wendy, Cobra

5. Shichibukai (OP) - Mihawk, Doflamingo, Kuma, Hancock, Jinbe, Crocodile, Moriah

6. Vongola Family (KHR) - Tsuna, Mukuro, Hibari, Yamamoto, Gokudera, Lambo (Adult), Ryohei

7. Hokages (Naruto) - Hashirama, Tobirama, Hiruzen, Minato, Tsunade, Kakashi (One MS), Naruto (BM War Arc)

i dont know much about 6

but they should make it at least up to them since i see no restriction on BFT, mindtwist, escanor or mel

They stop at 6

They're clearly faster than 1-5 with MHS+ fighters and Meliodas can just full counter them since he has the edge in speed his power should also be superior to the most.

i just say 6 without knowing them except for tsuna

but has tsuna managed to be ftl without help on its own ?

I'd say up to 6 since Merlin can BFR everyone the Sins can't immediately crush up to that point. Plus they far outspeed everyone except for Xcution, the Shichibukai, and Tsuna. If anything Gowther can brainwash them and make them fight the other groups. Only the Kages, Tsuna, and a few members of the Shichibukai can really compete with their destructive capacity.

I still don't think they clear yet. They can do 1-6 but the Hokages have loads of techniques that the Sins don't have any counter for.

@Half Asian Fan Since the changes to KHR (their lightning feat still hasn't been calced and FTL was declared an outlier), they get blitzed too.

Hokages also get blitzed (Mach 800+ vs the Hokages' Mach 234), meaning that the Sins sweep all the way through.

That said, matches like these can't be added, so it's kinda pointless anyway.

Back