• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immeasurable Speed for a few Entities| Greenverse Revival CRT PT3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi y'all! Today I'll be proposing Immeasurable Speed for a few entities. this should be a pretty simple as it is blatant. I will be making another CRT later where I do another round but for less blatant creatures.

Angels From Above and Below​

All Angels within the Greenverse exist outside of Time and Space allowing them to see it as mere directions/all at once. This allows even lesser angels like Angelic Droods who exist in-between Man and Angel to be able to fly through Time.

So we escaped in the only way left to us. We flew through Time, into the Future.”
“You came here directly from then?” I said.
“How many centuries is that?” said Molly.
“It doesn’t matter,” said Uriel. “To angels, Time is just another direction to travel in. Our wings carried us through the paradox storms of the chronoflow, fighting the tides of history and the currents of fate. Our burning need for revenge gave us all the strength we needed. ~ Moonbreaker; Angels of No Mercy
I make its business possible. All angels exist Outside of Time and Space, so we can see more clearly, to be about our business. Past, Present, and Future, all at once ~ Dr. DOA; Who Knows What the Future Holds

Beings From Outside​

One being form Outside have clear statements of being able to see Time differently then those in the Material Plane allowing them to physically move through time. This being the Hungry Gods
The Invaders come from a higher dimension than ours, right? That means to them, time is just another direction to move in ~ Daemons are Forever; Journeys End in Enemies Meeting

Argument for other Outsiders being Immeasurable Speed​

Alright so for The Hungry Gods are able to move through time as if they were walking due to them being from higher dimension. We can infer from this that it could possibly be a trait of being higher dimensional in the Greenverse.

With this in mind I believe that these three Outsiders should qualify for likely Immeasurable Speed
Ethel
"Good question," I said. "Basically, Ethel can do all the amazing things she does because she's not from around here. Inasmuch as I, or anyone else in the family, is able to understand what she says on the subject . . . Ethel comes from a higher level of reality. You could say she's realer than us. Realer than our world, or our reality. It's not that Ethel won't explain herself; it's more that I don't think any of us are equipped to understand her answers." ~From a Drood to a Kill; Goodbye, Uncle Jack

The Heart
"Did you really come here from another dimension?" said Molly, just to make it clear she wasn't being left out of anything.
"From a higher dimension," said the Heart. "What can I say; I always did have a thing for slumming."
~The Man with the Golden Torc; Page 600

and finally Psychenauts
A psychenaut; a traveller from some higher or lower dimension. An intruder that could not be stopped or turned aside because it was either too real or not real enough to be affected by human powers. ~ Hex and the City; The Psychenaut

Lilith​

Lilith should also qualify for Immeasurable speed as she's above high tier angels in terms of power.
"You could not destroy her, even with our help," said Baphomet. "She was created to be uniquely powerful, and so she is. Even here, in the material world. But together we could weaken and diminish her, so much so that the harm she could do in the future would be much lessened." ~Paths Not Taken; Angels, Demons and Mommie Dearest

Agree: Shiraito983, Setsuna_tenma, GFArrow, Celestial_Pegasus, Spectra_Schiffer, Theglassman12

Disagree:

Neutral: TWILIGHT-OP

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back