• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Saint of Alcatraz (The Warden of Alcatraz VS The Saint of Killers)

Link to Last Stand at Griffin Castle Hub here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/4292211.

~

Heave

The great house of God laid silent and still. It's Lord had fallen by the hands of a being seeking revenge. His angels fell moments before their Lord, despite merely being in the way of the man who froze Hell over with his hate. This being, called the Saint of Killers, sat alone on the former Lord Almighty's throne, sleeping endlessly and without interruption.

That is... until a mysterious portal opened in front of the mosh pit of angel corpses, disturbing the Saint from his slumber. Slowly raising his eyelids, the Saint saw a man, carrying a circular object inscribed in a strange language in his right hand and a book with similar text in his left, step into the room. Without a second thought, the Saint reached for his divine Colts, cocking the gun as his hands reached the holster.

Dr. Edward Richtofen: Don't shoot, please! I merely come to seek your aid in something of great importance!

The Saint: Then speak quickly, Doctor, and pray to the last pieces of the God in front of you that your mouth is faster than my trigger finger.

Looking down to the floor, Richtofen sees the carcass of God in front of him before looking back at His' killer. Putting the Summoning Key away, Richtofen opens the Kronorium and starts flipping through the pages while approaching the Saint. Eventually finding the page he seeks, he raises it so that Saint can see.

Richtofen: You can read it, can you? This book, contains knowledge on everything worth knowing and more!

The Saint: Your point being?

Richtofen (pointing to the particular page) Look here, and read it.

The Saint stares at the page, reading it's contents. One paragraph described the events of December 24th, the invasion of a force of nature upon the planet Earth, and it's best defense at the time being a mad doctor from Germany. Another paragraph depicts a lone cyborg and a fallen apprentice dueling on a planet of lava, at the same time of the doctor and planet-eater's battle. The last paragraph, which Richtofen is pointing to in particular, shows the Saint himself in a long forgotten western ghost town, battling a zombie-like figure known as The Warden of Alcatraz.

Grunting profusely but understanding the situation that is about to unfold, the Saint nodded at Richtofen as he arose from the throne of God, as Richtofen uses the Summoning Key to create a portal to the town.

Richtofen: Well... Good luck.

The Saint merely nods in response as he walks towards the portal, his boots thudding against the floor. The Saint, waving Richtofen goodbye, passes through the portal as it closes behind him.

Richtofen: Na dann ... zurūck an die Arbeit.

Richtofen opens a portal back to Griffin Castle and exits Heaven through it as the portal closes behind him.

~

Livingstone Mine and Calico, Namibe, Angola (Buried)

The Warden of Alcatraz paced and back and forth throughout the tavern, after being told by his lord and master to vacate Purgatory for an unspecified reason. The zombies aimlessly wander the island without anything to do, and the wooden floors throughout the town creaked at the sound of their footsteps.

All of the sudden, gunfire ringed throughout the town, catching the Warden's attention. The zombies roared and advanced to the sound's location. The Warden wait anxiously, as the sounds of more gunfire continued to rain throughout the area. Slowly, the sounds of the zombies gradually fell until they were completely silent, and as the gunfire halted, silence fell once more aside from the thudding of cowboy boots.

Gripping his baton, The Warden emerged from his tavern and traced the origin of the sounds of gunfire to their location. Descending into the streets, The Warden gazed upon the mass amounts of zombie corpses upon the ground, as he saw the culprit responsible: The Saint of Killers. The Saint turned to see the Warden, as both entities stared each other down.

The Saint: Warden.

The Warden: Richtofen sent you, didn't he? He and his... little schemes. You have no idea what I am capable of, do you?

The Saint: (***** his divine colts) I could say the same.

The Warden: Then we are at an impasse.

The Saint: Not for long.

The Warden: (chuckles) On that, we couldn't agree more.

~

The Warden of Alcatraz VS Saint of Killers (TV Series)

Fight takes place in Livingstone Mine and Calico, Namibe, Angola (Buried).

Speed Equalized

The Warden of Alcatraz:

The Saint of Killers:

Inconclusive:

"(Trapped Billy, Sal, and Finn in an endless cycle where they are destined to die over and over again, with each death forcing them to relive everything. The only way to permanently escape was to have Arlington himself kill them)"

Iirc, this was achieved via a plan that required Billy, Sal and Finn to be executed after their murder of Arlington. After their death, their souls were trapped in Purgatory under the endless cycle.

Seems like a incon. The warden can't harm SOK due to invulnerability and the SOK can't kill the Warden.

Warden resurrects from SoK's guns, duplicates himself to distract SoK, and summons Nukes and Insta-Kill and taps. Power-ups affect Keepers who are non-corporeal and the Warden himself can touch ghosts so Warden stomps SoK.

Just a quick thought. I'm not sure what would happen if I switched it to the Saint of Killers from the TV show. Would it be a stomp in Saint's favour if I did so, or is it still favour of the Warden?

Back