• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warden (Minecraft) vs Sinistar

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Okay, I hope this isn't a mismatch, but this immediately came to my head after making Sinistar's profile. The deal is the Warden scales from 38.8 tons from the Wither, and it has a powerful sonic burst attack whose durability negation can only be handled by a specific damage reduction ability. Also, the Warden is likened to a natural disaster, so maybe that's bonus points for it? Sinistar has a bite with a KE of 30.65 tons of TNT, but its durability sits at 848.66 to 1127.5 tons of TNT, which will make things annoying. Sinistar sucks in the hax department, tho.

Anyway, starting distance is 100 meters and speed is equalized.

Here are their profiles:

Warden's Profile
Sinistar's Profile

Like I said, hope this isn't a mismatch.

Warden: 2 (AThe1412, Peppersalt43)
Sinistar: 0
Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
He chomps down on his target.
Just realized that the warden does have an LS advantage so I don't think Sinistar can keep it chomped down for long
it has a powerful sonic burst attack whose durability negation can only be handled by a specific damage reduction ability
Regarding this, is Sinistar one of those bosses with a coded attack pattern (Kinda like games with danmaku) or does he aim to attack the player (Like most modern day video game bosses)? This would be crucial on how the darkness effect affects him

Regarding this, is Sinistar one of those bosses with a coded attack pattern (Kinda like games with danmaku) or does he aim to attack the player (Like most modern day video game bosses)? This would be crucial on how the darkness effect affects him
We don't consider coding a valid reason for anything in a Vs debate here on the wiki. We're already on the fence about the use of game mechanics as is.

The arcade game Sinistar really doesn't have much lore (in fact, the only lore available is found in the instructions manual for the cabinet). Sinistar actively chases the player down, and if I can be bold... The universe in SInistar looks pretty bleak.:

Which isn't really too far off from real life. This is a shot of Saturn showing how bleak space looks.:

saturnandmoons.jpg

The arcade game Sinistar really doesn't have much lore (in fact, the only lore available is found in the instructions manual for the cabinet). Sinistar actively chases the player down, and if I can be bold... The universe in SInistar looks pretty bleak.:
Well that can be an issue on account of Warden's darkness. Though I guess on account of being in space, it'd be used to fighting in darkness?

Well that can be an issue on account of Warden's darkness. Though I guess on account of being in space, it'd be used to fighting in darkness?
Pretty much. Light is normally generated by stars, which are fairly sparse in the game.

OK so... You said that Sinistar has higher dura than his AP but didn't you also say that the Warden has dura neg that needs a specific resistance to deal with? Because I don't see any resistances on Sinistar's profile

OK so... You said that Sinistar has higher dura than his AP but didn't you also say that the Warden has dura neg that needs a specific resistance to deal with? Because I don't see any resistances on Sinistar's profile
Yes, yes, and I couldn't find any resistances in the game, so Sinistar couldn't really resist jack.

Yes, yes, and I couldn't find any resistances in the game, so Sinistar couldn't really resist jack.
Hmm, well that would mean that Sinistar's dura advantage isn't exactly very useful here. And I do recall the Warden's dura negation being particularly potent enough to kill the player pretty quickly

Voting Warden for being able to resist the only thing that Sinistar can do and just blast him over and over with durability negating sonic booms.

Doesn't help that they make like ten different matches before one reaches a conclusion.
Some simple matches take years to end and It is frustratig, like my pikimin vs oxalotl match or one of the virus tornament battle that took half a year to get the last 2 votes

I do find it weird that we don’t just plain scale sinister to its durability since it can harm people that harm him and nobody bats an eye at any other profile that scales that way. Though I think this is a mismatch unfortunately. Either sinister has 30 ton ap and fails to harm the warden since they stomp something that face tanks 38.8 tons (both wither and shield). Or they scale to their durability and shred the warden like wet paper.

Back