• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

He (and other gamma mutates) exist in the normal Realm and The Below Realm. So it's interdimensional unless he affect both Realms like destroying them or wrapping them, then they would be High 1-A range.
But range has absolutely nothing to do with affecting a structure like this guy https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Xuan_Fangwith outerverse range, for source of power but being 2c. Hulks source of power stems from a high 1-A realm, and he can resurrect in said realm if killed. That should be enough reason in my opinion.

But range has absolutely nothing to do with affecting a structure like this guy https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Xuan_Fangwith outerverse range, for source of power but being 2c. Hulks source of power stems from a high 1-A realm, and he can resurrect in said realm if killed. That should be enough reason in my opinion.
But the scan i used for them is for existing in two places at same time. Before making a CRT for them, i had a feeling it would be Interdimensional range which was later confirmed

Also currently Moon Knight and Khonshu have: "Limited Acausality (Can remember those who have ceased existing[1])"

But with the full context, Khonshu, and Moon Knight, should have full Acausality. Kang gathered all of Khonshu's artefacts that can reshape time/reality itself, and with a mere moment holding them, Kang sucessfully altered currently reality and erased everyone from current timeline, excluding Khonshu and Moon Knight, thanks to Khonshu's priests.

So Acausality shouldn't be limited, I think.

Re calc? If the marvel universe is infinite then it's just infinite speed, and by the way since you talking about it "recalc" all of Thor's 3-C feats that are now High 3-A
Yeah but we can chose to use the infinite space or low ball it to any figure that isn't 1 trillion light years

We do. The part of the universe that characters travel through is 1 trillion LYs

We consider the part of the Marvel universe that is possible for characters to travel within to have been proven to be finite, and to at the very least have a radius of 1 trillion lightyears.[1]

This is due to that it has very explicitly been established to have a border called The Crunch,[2] to have a centre that Thanos was once transported to after being deprived of a cosmic cube,[3] and to have been reduced to 1/10th of its original size during the Reckoning War storyline.[4]

Although many, but unproven and likely allegorical, statements regarding that the entirety of the universe as a whole is infinite. We also consider the complete universal space-time continuum to be literally endless in all spatial directions via the void that should logically surround The Crunch border. It was also discussed in this thread.

We do. The part of the universe that characters travel through is 1 trillion LYs

That crossed my mind🫠🫠.

Anyways, what about this?

One question that have been on my mind, what speed who it give if a person time travel with sheer speed in Marvel Universe?

Which of these Phoenix covers do y'all prefer?
6jbjz5vrnf4d1.jpg
ddeaq5vrnf4d1.jpg

447246235_1003107494519443_2134302965008000802_n.jpg
445029226_1003107451186114_5143979131277716265_n.jpg
446809222_1003107441186115_3759517744953503174_n.jpg

"Captain America commands a mega-squad of Earth’s Mightiest Heroes in a new Marvel Comics spinoff series, ‘Avengers Assemble,’ coming this September!
As vampires attack the Marvel Universe in ‘Blood Hunt’, Steve recruits a ragtag group of volunteer Avengers set out to change the tide of the battle.

Newcomers and classic Avengers come together to form an all-new squad! Reporting for duty are: Captain America (Steve Rogers), Wasp, Hawkeye (Clint Barton), Hercules, She-Hulk, Photon, Night-Thrasher, Lightning, Wonder Man, Shang-Chi, and Lightspeed (Julie Power).

Operating out of Avengers Mansion, the team will tackle one crisis after another on globetrotting Super Hero missions! But when Red Skull's daughter finds a dangerous artifact, does this new team have what it takes to work together to pass their first test?
'Avengers Assemble' hits stands this September!"

Writer: Steve Orlando
Artists: Cory Smith, Scot Eaton, Marcelo Ferreira, Valentina Pinti
Cover Artist: Leinil Francis Yu
Variant Cover Artists: Cory Smith, Betsy Cola, Emilio Laiso

Kinda meh.

Back