• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

Iron Man's other Celestial armor, the Godkiller mark II would also be High 1-B since it even fought Dark Celestials.

Btw, the Endo-Sym armor's energy shields should definitely get resistance to Telepathy/Mind Manipulation and Morality Manipulation, as in Avengers & X-Men: Axis, his shields allow a morally-inverted Endo-Sym Iron Man to not be affected by the telepathy of a Red Skull with Xavier's mind powers or the morality inversion of the combined spell cast by (a morally inverted) Doctor Doom and (a possessed) Scarlet Witch

Kinda weird how it's Low 1-A even though it's still inside of the Low 1-A Eternity.

I mean we know it is at least High 1-B since it's >> the High 1-B normal universe, but still.

Fair enough.
The Dark Dimension is, in fact, probably just 4-D. The realm isn't terribly big on its own (In fact it explicitly has less dimensions than the Faltine Universe). What's impressive about it (And the reason Domammu and Umar chose to make it their domain) is that it holds a connection to the Flames of the Faltine, and the potency of those isn't tied to any dimensional factors, since it's derived from the faith and belief of the Dark Dimension's inhabitants instead.

@Ultima_Reality When is Part 3 coming?
I'm in the process of writing it. Probably shouldn't take too long to be posted.

Last edited:
The Dark Dimension is, in fact, probably just 4-D. The realm isn't terribly big on its own (In fact it explicitly has less dimensions than the Faltine Universe). What's impressive about it is that it holds a connection to the Flames of Regency, and the potency of those isn't tied to any dimensional factors, since it's derived from the faith and belief of the Dark Dimension's inhabitants instead.
Shouldn't the Dark Dimension be 11 Dimensional then? That's outright stated in recent X-Men comics.

This is the most interesting bit here i think:

-THE-POWERS-THAT-BE:
The entity in charge of everything perfectly magical and weird. One of the primal forces behind all things unexplained in the universe.
-THE-NATURAL-ORDER-OF-THINGS:
The entity in charge of everything perfectly scientific. The other primal force behind all things unexplained in the universe.
The sole servant of The-Powers-That-Be.
-CENTIVAR:
A servant of The-Natural-Order-of-Things.
-THE CENTRUM:
The collective 100 servants of The-Natural-Order-of-Things.
-BABYLON EVENT:
An apocalyptic event triggered by a disruption from one of the Marvel Universe's major Gods, which then leads to a dark period of upheaval, death, and loss of knowledge.
-PROTO-MAGE:
A powerful, magic-wielding conduit for a major God.
-THE COMPACT:
An ancient agreement between The-Powers-That-Be and The-Natural-Order-of-Things that prevents them from directly interfering in the Marvel Universe's reality. Under the Compact, they pledge to work only through their servants, who represent them in all Earthly matters. Further, the Compact stipulates that The-Powers-That-Be's sole servant must be accompanied by a science-based Proxy, who acts as a Chained Apprentice. Likewise, every servant of The-Natural-Order-of-Things recruits a Proxy of magical origin.
Huh. Doesn't seem so bad.

Shouldn't the Dark Dimension be 11 Dimensional then? That's outright stated in recent X-Men comics.
I've seen that one. If it's the comic I'm thinking of, then I wouldn't include it among the regular cosmology, since it's pretty much a one-off explanation that gives a completely different notion of what dimensions in Marvel are (Stuff like "The fifth dimension is alternate worlds," "the sixth dimension is worlds with different initial conditions," and etc). There was a thread on it a bit ago, and it was decided to just treat it as one oddball cosmology in the House of Ideas.

I've seen that one. If it's the comic I'm thinking of, then I wouldn't include it among the regular cosmology, since it's pretty much a one-off explanation that gives a completely different notion of what dimensions in Marvel are (Stuff like "The fifth dimension is alternate worlds," "the sixth dimension is worlds with different initial conditions," and etc). There was a thread on it a bit ago, and it was decided to just treat it as one oddball cosmology in the House of Ideas.
I see

The Dark Dimension is, in fact, probably just 4-D. The realm isn't terribly big on its own (In fact it explicitly has less dimensions than the Faltine Universe). What's impressive about it (And the reason Domammu and Umar chose to make it their domain) is that it holds a connection to the Flames of the Faltine, and the potency of those isn't tied to any dimensional factors, since it's derived from the faith and belief of the Dark Dimension's inhabitants instead.

I'm in the process of writing it. Probably shouldn't take too long to be posted.
What about Mephisto's realm? Is it High 1-B since all Hell-realms are "pan-dimensional", or is it just 5-D for being "infinitely transcendent" of the standard Marvel Universe?

What about Mephisto's realm? Is it High 1-B since all Hell-realms are "pan-dimensional", or is it just 5-D for being "infinitely transcendent" of the standard Marvel Universe?
Not sure. Will have to look, since, if my memory does not fail me, the Hell-dimensions being "pan-dimensional" in-context was specifically referring to how they connect to all realms in the universe, unlike, say, Slorioth, where it was specifically referring to dimensionality. The tiering of those places doesn't particularly matter for scaling, most likely, but it's probably good to have noted down somewhere regardless.

Not sure. Will have to look, since, if my memory does not fail me, the Hell-dimensions being "pan-dimensional" in-context was specifically referring to how they connect to all realms in the universe, unlike, say, Slorioth, where it was specifically referring to dimensionality. The tiering of those places doesn't particularly matter for scaling, most likely, but it's probably good to have noted down somewhere regardless.
Here and Here

Last edited:
Btw, the statement of Mephisto's realm being "infinitely transcendent" of the standard universe (not the M-Body Eternity kind) is here, from Doctor Strange: Triumph and Torment.

That would make it 5-D, right?

Btw, regardless of what dimensionality the Hell-realms have, Mephisto in Hell is still definitely going to be High 1-B in Hell, via fighting a moderately fed Galactus and being stated to be as strong as a Cosmic Cube inside of Hell.

Btw, regardless of what dimensionality the Hell-realms have, Mephisto in Hell is still definitely going to be High 1-B in Hell, via fighting a moderately fed Galactus and being stated to be as strong as a Cosmic Cube inside of Hell.
Mephisto is also stated to be as strong as Odin like, twice, so, High 1-B is what he's gonna be, yeah.

Mephisto is also stated to be as strong as Odin like, twice, so, High 1-B is what he's gonna be, yeah.
Figured.

Also:
Btw, the statement of Mephisto's realm being "infinitely transcendent" of the standard universe (not the M-Body Eternity kind) is here, from Doctor Strange: Triumph and Torment.

That would make it 5-D, right?
That could just be the entrance dimension to his realm, but the point still stands that Hell is, at minimum, infinitely transcendent of the standard universe.

Hey, uh

Why the heck do we have a massively hypersonic calc linked on Captian America's page when we seem to insist that the street tiers are Hypersonic? Despite said calc being accepted?

It's the same with Black Panther. Who, despite being rated at hypersonic has a Massively Hypersonic+ calc On his profile.
A lot of the pages just had the ratings changed, but didn't change the justifications

In any case, they were supposed to be re-upgraded to High Hypersonic, but nobody got to it

Naw naw nvm that

@Antvasima Why did you change the old render on Taskmasters profile it looked so much better 🥲.

And uh…why were the emphasis bold words removed on his quotes? I only included those since they were bolded on the panels themselves.

@Antvasima Why did you change the old render on Taskmasters profile it looked so much better 🥲.
Because it is the most iconic handbook image of his classic look, in my view looks better, as he is seen from the front, and fits a bit better into our page in terms of size proportions.
And uh…why were the emphasis bold words removed on his quotes? I only included those since they were bolded on the panels themselves.
Because it looks silly, glaring, and doesn't fit with our standard formatting.

Well, we need to upgrade Onslaught first and then scale the Hulk to him, and remove Apocalypse's misinterpreted statement from the Hulk's page, but that's seems to be it, and it likely isn't a good idea to start over from the beginning.

Well, we need to upgrade Onslaught first and then scale the Hulk to him, and remove Apocalypse's misinterpreted statement from the Hulk's page, but that's seems to be it, and it likely isn't a good idea to start over from the beginning.
Is this really that controversial?
Couldn't anyone just do this?

There's also some speed calcs here (there's a link for it in The Thing's current speed section), like The Thing having a reaction time of 0.00001799290802 seconds, which is Massively Hypersonic perception.

Back