• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

We completely forgot about Nyx

Thank you, but Onslaught's 5-B key also needs to be adjusted via scaling from defeating The Juggernaut.

Is somebody here willing to handle this? I have unlocked Onslaught's page.

Apocalypse might also need to be updated btw.

Is somebody here willing to handle this? I have unlocked Onslaught's page.

I assume he's being changed to 5-B to 3-C? Or just straight up 3-C?

6942532-magical%20capablity-%20dweller%20fought%20against%20not%20only%20zhered-na%20and%20valka%2C%20but%20also%20agamotto%2C%20one%20of%20the%20most%20powerful%20magical%20entities%20in%20existence%20%20%28doctor%20strange%2C%20sorcerer%20supreme%20%2331%29.jpg

At least we can tell that Dweller in Darkness ~= Agamotto.

Since we all know that Ultima’s Part 3 will talk about the Elder Gods (Set, Chthon, and Gaea) and a couple other deities, I’m guessing they’ll get a Varies tier up to High 1-A, so I predict that these will be their justifications for their High 1-A stats.

Gaea: Said to be the first thing formed out of Chaos and the true front of creation. Transformed Skyfather Hercules into God of Gods Hercules. (Chaos War #4) Hercules confirms this while fighting Chaos King. (Chaos War #5)

Chthon: When Wanda had absorbed Chthons power, it was said that she had enough power to cause unimaginable destruction, worse than anything she had ever done, including the Chaos Wave during House of M. (Scarlet Witch Annual #1)

Set: Is responsible for keeping the Wyrm, a being that is said to be a threat to all of existence, in check. Him and Khonshu exists beyond Time and they both play important roles in the Marvel Multiverse. (Conan: Serpent War #4)

Khonshu (True Form): He represents every moon in the Marvel Multiverse. Him and Set exists beyond Time and they both play important roles in the Marvel Multiverse. (Conan: Serpent War #4)

Atum (True Form): Resides in the same realm as Khonshu. (Moon Knight #190) Exists beyond Space and Time. (Mighty Thor 2011 #9)

Last edited:
Since we all know that Ultima’s Part 3 will talk about the Elder Gods (Set, Chthon, and Gaea), I’m guessing they’ll get a Varies tier up to High 1-A so I predict that these will be their justifications

Gaea: Bestowed Skyfather Hercules the power to contend with Chaos King (Chaos War #4)
Yeah that's High 1-A
Chthon: Claims to be more powerful than the Scarlet Witch despite the events of House of M (The Mighty Avengers #22)
Chthon was also stated to be the underbelly of creation, Doctor Strange: Sorcerer Supreme #90

Is somebody willing to update Onslaught's first statistics key? And would giving him the same statistics as The Juggernaut be appropriate?

Chthon: Claims to be more powerful than the Scarlet Witch despite the events of House of M (The Mighty Avengers #22)
Tbf that statement on its own would technically only be enough for Low 1-A since Scarlet Witch at her peak scales to the Phoenix Force in House of M, and even without House of M at her peak she downscales from Chaos, who is equal to Nightmare and Eternity (she downscales since while she fought and took hits from him she still needed the help of Agatha and someone else to fight Chaos in a 3v1).

Also, found this, which may help in scaling the Elder Gods: https://vsbattles.com/threads/what-tier-are-the-elder-gods-from-marvel.12331/post-467046

Tbf that statement on its own would technically only be enough for Low 1-A since Scarlet Witch at her peak scales to the Phoenix Force in House of M, and even without House of M at her peak she downscales from Chaos, who is equal to Nightmare and Eternity (she downscales since while she fought and took hits from him she still needed the help of Agatha and someone else to fight Chaos in a 3v1).

Also, found this, which may help in scaling the Elder Gods: https://vsbattles.com/threads/what-tier-are-the-elder-gods-from-marvel.12331/post-467046
I was thinking of the Chaos Wave during House of M and it’s said that Chthons uncontrolled power would be worse than anything Wanda’s ever done (Scarlet Witch Annual #1)

I think Cosmic Cube's durability should be downgraded.

IIRC some humans were able to shatter it like Nick Fury and Bucky.

Back