• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

I prefer the Atleast MFTL+ possibly higher, it's better than unknown since some scale to the heralds or we can scale them to the heralds. But let's see how it goes

We need more input, and preferably a separate content revision thread for that suggested change, first, but would somebody here be willing to apply such a revision?

Okay, but it was also stated that the OAA has creators (the Marvel writers) and that it is unknown (by Al Ewing and the Blue Marvel) if there is a final guiding hand above our reality.
If you read clearly you would know Adam wasnt making claim but making adsumptions and asking questions any regular scientist who meet the creator would ask.

In a few panels after that Loki confirmed Adam getting philosophical with ALMIGHTY coming from a dude that has seen all the story.

Adam didnt know if he has creator...in fact HE CANNOT know that, toaa is clearly the writer from what we see in that run and Adam was taking it far asking of the possibilities of even greater powers but to which there is none...so far at least.
As such, I think that it simply means that the OAA themself only reaches as high as The House of Mystery (control over Marvel Comics), but that what he represents (human creativity) can reach much farther than that.
As long as Marvel goes.....Toaa is the top dog yes. But then Mystery is also a place and toaa has never been said to be limited to it.

Hell, Multiversal embodiments like pilgrim (never queen) and eternity know of the existence of mystery BEYOND even the house of ideas.
You dont think if Toaa's creations can do that himself wont be able to? After Adam clearly stated the house is only the starting of what he represents being "Above all"?

I think that "At least Massively FTL+, possibly higher" seems fine to apply.
We need more input, and preferably a separate content revision thread for that suggested change, first, but would somebody here be willing to apply such a revision?
@Eficiente @Qawsedf234 @Sandman31 @SuperAPM @Firestorm808 @EmperorRorepme @Ehnkr2beboh @Elizio33 @LordTracer @MarvelFanatic119 @catzlaflame @Maverick_Zero_X @Lightning_XXI @Deagonx @Eseseso @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan @Tllmbrg @CrimsonStarFallen @Dark-Carioca @ObberGobb

We still need help with this, as it is important.

Thank you for the evaluation help.

Would somebody here be willing and able to create a proper content revision thread for this issue please?

Thank you. That would be very appreciated if you properly explain the context for the issue in the first post of your new revision thread.

this seems a little low unknown much better generally there will be mftl + limitation that other followers will see in the profile, it is unknown for now, its more reasonable speed can be waited a little bit

Yeah. "At least Massively FTL+, possibly higher" should be alright
We still need help with this, as it is important.
Wouldn't that need to be in a CRT to be applied?

But I guess contextually "MFTL+, possibly higher" is fine.
Thank you for the evaluation help.

Would somebody here be willing and able to create a proper content revision thread for this issue please?
If it isnt too late, I can.
Thank you. That would be very appreciated if you properly explain the context for the issue in the first post of your new revision thread.
@Eficiente @Qawsedf234 @Sandman31 @SuperAPM @Firestorm808 @EmperorRorepme @Ehnkr2beboh @Elizio33 @LordTracer @MarvelFanatic119 @catzlaflame @Gasper @Maverick_Zero_X @Lightning_XXI @Deagonx @Vasco @Eseseso @MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan @Tllmbrg @CrimsonStarFallen @Dark-Carioca @ObberGobb

We still really need help with creating a new content revision thread with this purpose.

What does the tweet say? I have blocked my Twitter access.

Thank you.

From which comic book does that scan come from, and who posted it?

4-FFA4903-BF61-4727-AAB9-E5080401837-D.png

616>1610

don’t know which marvel universe is the safest to live in though

I don't understand In Hela's profile she gets points 2-C from this reaso?

and the destruction Yggdrasil in wiki this most get points 2-A according to the profile page of Surtur and Odin.
@Confluctor added this bolded part at the end (which I made minor edits to)
Also, there is this

Last edited:
Can we create the super soldier serum in real life, I’m curious if we could create something like that (obviously we cannot 100% accurately create in real life but how about something similar)

Curious to how the United States got the vibranium for caps shield.

did the us have good relations with wakanda during ww2 which is why they gave a little to the us or did the us just steal a little.

Won't there be a Marvel Cosmology spilt again?
I think that Impress was going to organise such a split, but she kept misbehaving over and over, so I eventually couldn't protect her from being demoted anymore, and then she and Confluctor left our community, and they largely handled our more advanced Marvel Comics scaling.

Maybe @Eficiente would be willing to spearhead a project group in private for a Marvel cosmology split after we are done with DC Comics though.

I think that Impress was going to organise such a split, but she kept misbehaving over and over, so I eventually couldn't protect her from being demoted anymore, and then she and Confluctor left our community, and they largely handled our more advanced Marvel Comics scaling.

Maybe @Eficiente would be willing to spearhead a project group in private for a Marvel cosmology split after we are done with DC Comics though.
I don't know much about Cosmology else I would have helped 😟

Back