• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Sentry resistance addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looked like he was being affected by it, did he break out of it soon after? Put it in an imgur album
Not at all. He stayed there and Jane started to seek help, so he was left there until she returned and this lasted two editions or more

He feels pain with this, but still the souls couldn't absorb him, and the comic describe that the souls would "want everything he is, and was, and could be" and their number as "hundreds of thousands"

Last edited:
Does this seem acceptable to you?
I think it's more soul absorption and (I guess) soul manipulation. Sentry's soul wasn't being corrupted by the Celestial, it's that the Celestial's body corrupted a bunch of other souls and they attempted to absorb Sentry.

Thank you for the evaluation. What Qawsedf234 has accepted can probably be applied then.

Hmm. Are you certain that you know our editing standards well enough?

Thank you. I appreciate it.

So is there anything left to do here or should we close this thread now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back