• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

Do Krakoa and Planet Arrako have enough appearances and significance to warrant a civilization page, I'm thinking about trying to make one in the future?

Krakoa does more than enough lol.

Although the pagw sounds like utter misery to make, given we have fuckall X-Men pages as is

Working on the 60s Avengers page, currently have the line-up as such:
  • Original Members: Iron Man, Thor, Hank, Wasp, Hulk
  • Classic Roster: Iron Man, Thor, Hank, Wasp, Cap
  • Kooky Quartet: Cap, Hawkeye, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch
  • Fourth Incarnation: Cap, Hawkeye, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Hank, Wasp, and Reserve Members Thor and Iron Man
  • Fifth Incarnation: Black Panther, Hank, Wasp, Hawkeye, Vision and Reserve Members Cap, Thor and Iron Man

posted it for now so work done isn't wasted.

It's a WIP, I'll add to it post-exams ig

Thank you for helping out. You chose some nice-looking images.

Yes, that page needs cleanup work. The statistics seem too low.

Yes, that page needs cleanup work. The statistics seem too low.
Statistics are the least of our problems for that page. The issue is lack of sourcing since it's based off an RT. I will try and hunt down sources for them, but I would rather not. I mean we don't need more pages like that popping up - without refs and stuff. It just makes our already long list of pages to fix even longer.

I deleted the Spiral page due to a request from Impress.

Thank you for helping out.

Btw: The Beyonder seems to have returned in Al Ewings newest Defenders comic book.

I think that Al Ewing will likely go into the nature of all the retcons that the Beyonder has been subjected to, as Multiversal Eternity stated that the character is above him in the story in question, if I understood correctly.

I think that the Molecule Man and the Eternity Mask will likely play a role as well.

Yes. Also, the god of stories version of Loki is involved, so he might use the Eternity Mask to power himself up and hit The Beyonder with a retroactive continuity curse or somesuch.

And I think that Tigra has a history with the Molecule Man, and she is also involved in this story.

Yes, and Al Ewing tends to pick up on old tidbits of Marvel history, so that will likely play a role to involve the Molecule Man somehow, or at least I don't know why he would have picked Tigra otherwise.

Back