• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Storm revision thread

It mostly seems fine to me at least. I made a minor structural correction though.

I would capitalise the O and L in Omega Level

Also matter manip should be like, idk, limited at best.

Energy manip - on its own, looks off. I would recommend merging weather, matter and energy manipulation since they are very close

Manipulation needs capitalisation.

Also, an easy trick is to hit "[" twice and the dialogue box appears. Write the name of the power, and it gets inserted automatically. reduces the workload a bit

Remove the full stop

Capitalise

First of all, yikes. Wtf are they doing to my boy? This is bad. really ******* bad writer. Poor dude
Tho secondly, I don't see any resistance to energy manip. So should probably be removed

No need for this

Has easily lifted characters like the Hulk
This probably is uneeded unless hulk weighs like a few thousand tons

Eh...? This seems extremely low for Storm. Also, some feats or justifications should be ideal for this

I'll make the alterations later today. On Vulcan, though, I'd actually say X-Men Red is one of the best Marvel books out rn. If you're concerned about him seeming off it's explained in the book why he's "weaker," if you want to say that. On her stamina, I could've sworn that I used the stamina that was already listed on her profile I'd, have to find stamina justification.

Confluctor's evaluations above seem fine to me.

At least Low 6-B via environmental destruction, likely higher
This should be formatted as “At least Low 6-B, likely higher via environmental destruction”.

Fought Black Panther, after fighting the Dora Milaje, though she was at a disadvantage because of her injuries and his skill.[33][34]
Storm doesn’t land a single hit on T’Challa here, this isn’t an AP feat for her.

I’m almost 100% sure these would be High 6-A.

Lifting Strength: Peak Human. Unknown, higher with powers
Why Unknown? Why not just ‘higher with powers’?

Everything else, aside from the stuff Confluctor mentioned, seems fine at a quick glance.

I’m almost 100% sure these would be High 6-A.
A calculation blog or standard calculation of the energy output per second would be appreciated for this, if we do not already have it.

Good job in general.

That Human Torch speed feat he has should be dismissed, he reacted in a microsecond to a big rock falling on Ben and Reed in the dark and destroyed it, the narration could easily make it poetic and it makes no sense for the rock to be a threat when Ben and Reed would be comparable, if granted a bit slower to a Johnny being able to react in a microsecond (Fantastic Four vol1/(1961) issue 22). He has other crazy speed feats, but they do whatever with his speed on the premise that the faster he flies the faster he can react while flying. He would also be "up to [something]" for his flight speed and how Storm could race him shouldn't do much.

"environmental destruction" should be "[[Environmental Destruction]]" for people to read the page.

All the showings for the "possibly higher" in her speed are standard, she should just be "Massively Hypersonic+".

So what are the staff conclusions here so far?

Also, should I call for other knowledgeable members again?

Human Tource's speed is "Sub-Relativistic"

The reason is that he reacted in a "microsecond" to a big rock falling on Ben and Reed in a dark place and destroyed the rock (Fantastic Four vol1/(1961) issue 22), but 1. the narration could easily make it poetic and 2. it makes no sense for the rock to be a threat when Ben and Reed would be comparable, if granted a bit slower to a Johnny being able to react in a microsecond.

So he should be Massively Hypersonic+ like the Thing or Invisible Woman.

Human Tource's speed is "Sub-Relativistic"

The reason is that he reacted in a "microsecond" to a big rock falling on Ben and Reed in a dark place and destroyed the rock (Fantastic Four vol1/(1961) issue 22), but 1. the narration could easily make it poetic and 2. it makes no sense for the rock to be a threat when Ben and Reed would be comparable, if granted a bit slower to a Johnny being able to react in a microsecond.

So he should be Massively Hypersonic+ like the Thing or Invisible Woman.
Yes, I am also not a fan of scaling from likely poetic narration, so that seems fine to me.

What do you think, @The_Impress , @Qawsedf234 , and @Firestorm808 ?

It's a weird thing where I genuinely don't think writers know what a microsecond is, like I feel they mean a millisecond, because alot of these feats are utter overkill in speed otherwise, and recall the Daredevil feat where moving in a microsecond allowed him to BARELY DODGE a gunshot.

Yes, agreed.

Is it fine to make the change then?

Thank you for helping out.

What is currently left to do here?

Also should Storm get varies mechanism in some way? We can index and scale her earth based feats that’s not really an issue, however, her powers allow her to manipulate ambient energy and forces of nature, and that takes different forms depending on where she is. ex: (The feat above where she taps into millions of suns. Also her controlling the forces of Trion.) Another option would be to simply put a note her page explaining this aspect of her powers.

Last edited:
I personally would not mind, but we need a plan of approach in that case.

This is my idea

Varies when accessing ambient energies and forces (Storm's ability to manipulate the weather extends to the ambient energies and forces relative to her location, the effects of her powers depend on what she has access to. Using the power of the galactic core, which was composed of millions of suns, Storm purged herself of a Brood egg.[8] Storm was able to fight the elementals of the Trion dimension/reality which were described as "the sum total of all this dimension is, was, or ever will be," and they were stated to fear Storm. By manipulating the forces native to the Trion dimension/reality she sealed a hole in space-time.[7]).

Last edited:
Well, the problem is that we do not know how much of the power of the galactic core that she was using at the time, and lighting up outer space with a similar energy output to a star is only a High 6-A feat.

Also, the Trion dimension was composed of magic that changed and powered upor powered down all of the X-Men and the Juggernaut, so it counts as an external temporary power-up.

I have no issue with the explanation of her Varies stat saying this feats she would normally not be able to do when not having access to this unusual things to harness.

Back