• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

Can I get some community opinions here?
I'm a bit iffy on the durability too, we don't usually put the durability of the weapon unless it's a defensive weapon with feats like Cap's shield.

And wasn't the High 1-B stuff rejected back when you first made the profile? You made the CRT and some admins didn't like that.

I'm a bit iffy on the durability too, we don't usually put the durability of the weapon unless it's a defensive weapon with feats like Cap's shield.

And wasn't the High 1-B stuff rejected back when you first made the profile? You made the CRT and some admins didn't like that.
I don't see why you would need to be a defensive weapon to scale the weapons durability. All it shows is that the swords can block forces on that tier.

I scaled them to 2-C because of Ares. I didn't use the nerd lore I'm scaling here. I find this argument stronger than that one.

Last edited:
Ms marvel about to become Omega level mutant

EYsDhm1.png

What do you guys think about this profile? I made it in my spare time.

"Veries" seeing it like that is hurting my soul.
Lack of references
A lot of mistakes with spelling and spaces
A lot of bolding
P&A section is not up to the standards
As far as I know you shouldnt give BDE for "being superior" or entering another realm, also no scan for Loki being above phoenix and oblivion
I hope you are not thinking about making it a thing soon because there is still some work needed

What do you guys think about this profile? I made it in my spare time.

Basically what Suigetsu said.

I see a lot of formatting and spelling errors here.

Barely any references.

Waaay too much bolding.

You indicated there are different keys, but never listed them in the powers and stats section up top.

You can't use "varies" for any character who's inconsistent, there needs to be an in-verse justification for their fluctuating feats. It doesn't even look like he's inconsistent from a glance, just that he has low outer feats on top of high outer ones. You could just create a "feats" section at the bottom of the page if you didn't want to list the low outer feats with the high outer justifications.

Saying "he is superior to Phoenix/Oblivion" is a vague justification for BDE.

"Veries" seeing it like that is hurting my soul.
Lack of references
A lot of mistakes with spelling and spaces
A lot of bolding
P&A section is not up to the standards
As far as I know you shouldnt give BDE for "being superior" or entering another realm, also no scan for Loki being above phoenix and oblivion
I hope you are not thinking about making it a thing soon because there is still some work needed
I'm not very good at english so there were mistakes.
But speaking of Scan, he is beyond Phoenix and Oblivion. He is a storyteller in a house of ideas where Oblivion is nothing more than a mystery
Loki on the other hand, is an aspect and can transcend to freedom from the house of ideas.

Basically what Suigetsu said.

I see a lot of formatting and spelling errors here.

Barely any references.

Waaay too much bolding.

You indicated there are different keys, but never listed them in the powers and stats section up top.

You can't use "varies" for any character who's inconsistent, there needs to be an in-verse justification for their fluctuating feats. It doesn't even look like he's inconsistent from a glance, just that he has low outer feats on top of high outer ones. You could just create a "feats" section at the bottom of the page if you didn't want to list the low outer feats with the high outer justifications.

Saying "he is superior to Phoenix/Oblivion" is a vague justification for BDE.
He was superior to oblivion from the beginning because oblivion had no access to the house of ideas.

I'm not very good at english so there were mistakes.
But speaking of Scan, he is beyond Phoenix and Oblivion. He is a storyteller in a house of ideas where Oblivion is nothing more than a mystery
Loki on the other hand, is an aspect and can transcend to freedom from the house of ideas.
You need a scan proving he is beyond them and that he exists beyond them. I'm not saying that he isn't only that the justification is bad. Are you confusing HDE and BDE for chance?

You should always have the source appointed somewhere because if you don't you gotta go back and check it again and that's a pain in the a$$ boring job to do
I use visual editor mainly, so I often put the source at the top of the imgur link itself for the sake of making it easier for me as an editor (especially with large pages such as my Magic revision) but also for anyone who clicks on the link, so that way they don't have to spend time searching for which in-text note represents which citation.

428702763_952427846254075_6202470378478946141_n.jpg
428685473_952427892920737_2643508829548645240_n.jpg
428711156_952427912920735_4561187866354425114_n.jpg
428707217_952427879587405_3386825637284227030_n.jpg
428709387_952427862920740_1702886136719154805_n.jpg
428709912_952427916254068_305939796140509350_n.jpg

“As we’ve seen in Moon Knight, I keep chucking vampires in! And [Blood Hunt] is a logical extension of that... A lot is keyed in from the work we’re doing on Moon Knight, and Doctor Strange is a natural vector into that. If there’s an Earth-shaking event, the Avengers will be the first on the scene.”

- 'Blood Hunt' writer Jed MacKay

Could anyone give this profile a quick glance and tell me if the Low 1-A justifications are sufficient as they are (I'd planned to use other feats initially, but they ended up being out of context upon re-reading)?
Funny thing, I plan on giving Doctor Strange Low 1-A feats that don't rely on his prep time like the current stuff does, but until then I'm not sure if she should be consistently at that level at her max since Strange had to summon Chaos and Order themselves.

For now, you could probably remove the "varies" and put her at "At least" 5-A, since that's Strange's minimum value.

Doctor Strange has recognized her as holding power rivaling his own,[1] and she is consistently[2] stated and shown to be his equal[5] in strength and wits[1]

This alone would've been enough for some, but you did better, good job.
Thanks, I appreciate the input!
Funny thing, I plan on giving Doctor Strange Low 1-A feats that don't rely on his prep time like the current stuff does, but until then I'm not sure if she should be consistently at that level at her max since Strange had to summon Chaos and Order themselves.

For now, you could probably remove the "varies" and put her at "At least" 5-A, since that's Strange's minimum value.
Thanks for the input! Though her varies rating is for a different reason than scaling to Strange's varies rating.

Please organize his P&A's tab too, that's a mess...

(I could do it if you're feeling lazy)

Someone tried to edit my profile without permission. What should I do?

Someone tried to edit my profile without permission. What should I do?

report it here

Back