• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

Fair point.

That said, since we already use those scans for passive space-time manipulation for Galactus, I'm pretty sure the powers described for that are also causality manipulation for sure, hence why IMO it should be added to his page.
I think that we should remove the very unreliable scaling from that out of continuity story instead.

Black winter profile has been added. I would like to thank all the mods who came to this crt, especially Dereck. This crt can now be closed.

DRS2023013_cvrrev.jpg

Doctor Strange #13, March 6th.

"A sentient role-playing game has transformed New York City into a fantasy world! To save lives and reverse the spell, Doctor Strange must gather a team of Secret Defenders! Will he be able to lead Black Cat, Taskmaster and Hunter’s Moon as a team before it’s too late?"

Doctor Strange's core 🤝 Moon Knight's core. I'm so glad to see Jed Mackey actually using his new characters.

DRS2023013_cvrrev.jpg

Doctor Strange #13, March 6th.

"A sentient role-playing game has transformed New York City into a fantasy world! To save lives and reverse the spell, Doctor Strange must gather a team of Secret Defenders! Will he be able to lead Black Cat, Taskmaster and Hunter’s Moon as a team before it’s too late?"

Doctor Strange's core 🤝 Moon Knight's core. I'm so glad to see Jed Mackey actually using his new characters.
I'm just waiting for #10 since it'll be the climax to the exciting ongoing arc against General Strange.

Which reminds me that we need to remove Strange being in that 5000 Year War from his intelligence section (which tbf needs a massive revision already like most of his page) since his PTSD/memories of that war were sealed away abd and eventually turned into the villain of the 2023 comic, General Steven Strange.

Who btw is so strong that Strange needed to channel the entire power of the Trinity of Ashes, who equal the High 1-B Vishanti, just to fight him evenly. And Umar was terrified of him.

I'm just waiting for #10 since it'll be the climax to the exciting ongoing arc against General Strange.

Which reminds me that we need to remove Strange being in that 5000 Year War from his intelligence section (which tbf needs a massive revision already like most of his page) since his PTSD/memories of that war were sealed away abd and eventually turned into the villain of the 2023 comic, General Steven Strange.

Who btw is so strong that Strange needed to channel the entire power of the Trinity of Ashes, who equal the High 1-B Vishanti, just to fight him evenly. And Umar was terrified of him.
When Ultima's thread is accepted will it affect Marvel cosmology?

Not really. Ultima's thread is proposing to make it so that you don't need infinite hierarchies to reach 1-A. Marvel already has such a hierarchy of dimensions, so it was already 1-A.

Not really. Ultima's thread is proposing to make it so that you don't need infinite hierarchies to reach 1-A. Marvel already has such a hierarchy of dimensions, so it was already 1-A.
Basically what Lawyer said.

Only change will be that the Low 1-A people will be 1-A, so let's hear it for 1-A smurfs in Marvel!

BTW Lawyer, please check out my Astral Form/Telepathy CRT.

Or at the very least the P&A section in the sandbox in the CRT (I might add more scans I found for the Astral Plane later).

bloodhunt2024_cover.jpg
bloodhunt2024_interiora.jpg
bloodhunt2024_interiorb.jpg
bloodhunt2024_interiorc.jpg

Blood Hunt #1 (May 1st)
Written by JED MACKAY
Art and Cover by PEPE LARRAZ
Colors by MARTE GRACIA

Cover and Interior art for Marvel's vampire-themed event featuring the Avengers, Doctor Strange, Spider-man and Moon Knight's Midnight Mission.

So apparently Thor can force people to feel emotions like compassion and develop a conscious and be confronted by all bad things that they're doing by judging them worthy of wielding Mjolnir. Or at least that's what I think is happening here, I could be wrong. From the latest Immortal Thor issue.
ABLVV84And3ciTZcCcbefnV7VNiSFCyTB8AwQva21SbLEAmYIZ8XjV0n8rWrjyQd3S2YO-SQkGjda_t6Iq6XauXH0l7O5qiaW16JzclfdgVcaY30NYYiOcw=s1600

ABLVV84MDsDW2qU9dUsO0QSbGDOjs_vgAA3OXqK79npu2BlDuGrpZLVbg6t9xtHajtE6ezyCIvhn3aLLn6MP34v3-w75j8BaYI9_1dz3naujvW1-UQxbbkw=s1600

ABLVV84WXtT9copP6PS4Sh1fxm4COpvXgAtOugzCI6Zf0DTFCf47-tYuFzcb2mzS0OvXKMiRmd2A8GcOUWpL_HTFl0qtzi9mohH4iPqCG8wACKWMS7e7KLE=s1600

ABLVV87zhv6FHLVhCKw0Bx7ygA8XPMgy0CslWypzBvzCHLUV3EOiioKlqbGN6r9za1I_l7x3DeaIjM9asb4vT84LthNFbzjVSlGRh9XZhbglHAGYC1xp1R8=s1600

ABLVV87jGI0EqocE8vfhcGyc5jR4dfCm-iRASX5AbRC8rDlmf9DxuWQbtr9sTIWb7-6Iplc-327ws_fNd-f6ejCEtr9bwbKYU0Idlb2G6OfiscpMCqFJtU0=s1600
First Thor and now Dr. Strange a week later, what is it with heroes beating the bad guy by forcing them to develop a conscience?
IMG_4969.jpg

IMG_4970.jpg

First Thor and now Dr. Strange a week later, what is it with heroes beating the bad guy by forcing them to develop a conscience?
IMG_4969.jpg

IMG_4970.jpg
Just finished this issue.

The ending was incredibly heart-warming, though I wish this arc had included more of Doctor Doom asides from one appearance in the first issue, especially since part of the arc was "Some person (who turned out to be General Strange) is murdering evil sorcerers", and Doom is...well, an evil sorcerer. One who Strange and Clea both have no love for after his attempt in the 2022 comic to threaten Clea.

It seems like Doctor Strange's classic benevolent personality and his wife Clea are back, which are both very good developments. 🙂❤️

Clea has turned much more ruthless than she used to be though.
I like that, shows that she retains some of her upbringing.

Plus she is right that not all villains deserve to be saved.

Hmm. Personally I think that She-Hulk is a better (nicer) character than Clea when written well, and that Starfire is a better character than Zatanna when written well.

I like that, shows that she retains some of her upbringing.

Plus she is right that not all villains deserve to be saved.
That may be, but she is written extremely out of character. Her current shift in personality does not make any sense beyond the very tired "strong ruthless woman dominates all without effort while being generally hollow, arrogant, clichéd, and unlikeable" trope.

That may be, but she is written extremely out of character. Her current shift in personality does not make any sense beyond the very tired "strong ruthless woman dominates all without effort while being generally hollow, arrogant, clichéd, and unlikeable" trope.
She was a bit bland before, not to mention wimpy, just look at the old comics.

Her new form is the "darkness" to the pacifistic and merciful Strange.

Plus, have you seen her family? Not exactly A-grade parents, especially in a society where you killed or were killed.

Yes, that may be, but her personality has suddenly been replaced by an entirely different character, and that is not an acceptable principle of writing.

What is happening in that comic book?
Resume from the 3 issue
THE-POWERS-THAT-BE and THE- NATURAL-ORDER-OF-THINGS are
two of the forces that shape all of existence. Their mortal avatars and apprentices roam the Earth, working together in an ancient truce-an uneasy alliance of science and magic. WYN, avatar of The-Powers- That-Be, and AIKO, a Centivar of The-Natural-Order-of-Things, were once married but now find themselves working at cross-purposes.
Aiko approached MIA DIMARIA, a college student with an untapped gift for magic. Aiko took Mia to the LIBRARY OF WORLDS and convinced her to embark on an exploration of her magical abilities, while Aiko in turn will study Mia's progress. Meanwhile, DR. STRANGE, Wyn and his apprentice DIMITRI worked together to return the unstable proto-mage CUBISK CORE to his

Okay, but what significant things are actually happening in the latest issue, with Oblivion and otherwise?

Back