• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

Btw:

This is my sandbox on Astral Forms in Marvel Comics, mainly on the nature of the Astral Realm and Astral Forms, what powers their mere physiology have, and advanced astral projection powers that more advanced sorcerers like Doctor Strange can use.

I will be releasing this alongside my sandboxes for Marvel Magic and Marvel Magic Users/Resisters, as even basic magic in Marvel can affect/damage/destroy Astral Forms, so affecting an Astral Form could give basic magic a lot of haxxy NPI if I am successful.

Any thoughts on the astral form sandbox so far? I know it's messy but that's because I haven't put nearly as much into it as I have the magic sandbox. Hopefully it won't take as long as the magic sandbox.

Quick question: What does the eye of agamotto grant the user exactly?
More of a Marvel Magic question, but still a good question.

I will likely have to do even more research to figure that out, but just from glancing at an online respect thread made way back in 2015:

• Overpowered Nightmare
  • Space Hax
  • Shattered a Time Loop, so good time hax
  • Insane Power Null of other magic
  • Improved Telepathy
  • Can negate spells like transmutation even cast by beings as strong as Dormammu
  • Emotional hax so good it made a sociopathic and murderous ghost feel remorse for its actions.
  • Drained the power of a demon that had Strange's powers courtesy of Dormammu
  • Mind hax
  • Improved Dimensional Travel
There's a reason that the Sorcerer Supreme gets the Eye of Agamotto: Its power helps put them above High-Tier Sorcerers.

I saw it being mentioned in the sandbox and got curious what it did. I'm separating a few magical feats of Khonshu/MK and he had one with the eye.
Ah.

Btw, I added MK and Khonshu to the list of magic users/resisters, though I'll have to research the specifics later.
Nonetheless, you did an amazing job. Proud of you, brother.
Appreciate it.

Still have a lot more research to do, scans to find, and hax to add!

Hopefully Ultima will help, assuming he ever finds the time. He's the one who helped me get started and explained to me how magic is Type 1 CM, Subjective Reality, and Information Manipulation.

399955591_1855341748195901_213964353217586668_n.jpg
400305504_1855341684862574_7316257485263827469_n.jpg
400352786_1855341854862557_7531893626746161809_n.jpg

First look at Vengeance of the Moon Knight Volume 2 Issue 1 interior art.

I keep debating to myself over whether the powers of Enchantimatics are the same as normal sorcery, as it is stated like 4 times to just be magic expressed through mathematics manipulation (and it has some damn solid hax, mainly EE and healing/reviving someone who got EE'd), but at the same time I don't want to falsely wank Marvel magic (as in the standard sorcery).

Every marvel character gets varies up to tier 0 when needed
Well, 10-B to High 1-A.

Anyway, I have been trying to explain this to you all for around 9 years now, and people have kept assuming that I am just being spiteful, which isn't at all how I tend to think regarding these issues.

Back