• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

Excuse me. I want to try creating new profiles, but I'm confused as to how to add navigation boxes like this. If someone could help me, I'd appreciate it.
image.png
@ImmortalDread

Do we have a step-by-step information page regarding how to do this?

One that mentions how to use the URL section of an Internet browser to initially go to the page title one wants to create, select the appropriate navigation template type, and copy-paste and then modify the contents of a preexisting appropriate template, along with more thorough instructions, that is.

I think I have done this instruction before?

Here

Why is magic mathematics a thing i marvel now? Really Strange academy is using a notepad to write formulas instead of a staff.
Its funny because its actually pretty powerful, they used a notepad to erase weapons and even the hands of criminals and even threaten to EE them

Why is magic mathematics a thing i marvel now? Really Strange academy is using a notepad to write formulas instead of a staff.
Its funny because its actually pretty powerful, they used a notepad to erase weapons and even the hands of criminals and even threaten to EE them
Scan?

It seems to be just a visual change for normal magic, to make it more unique for these two.
He already had magic the guy has dormamu magic, and they made it a thing for multiple characters, they made an whole thing with a math contest, apparently loki made one of his pranks with that math magic

Just went through your blog. The Astral blog interest me the most. Will it grant those who can interact with Astral resistance or little of the Astral abilities?

It seems to be just a visual change for normal magic, to make it more unique for these two.
I agree, especially considering how Magic works in Marvel.

Just went through your blog. The Astral blog interest me the most. Will it grant those who can interact with Astral resistance or little of the Astral abilities?
Interesting question:

First off, even basic magic can damage or destroy Astral Forms, which could likely give even basic magic in Marvel a lot of NPI.

All sorcerers can do Astral Projection, so any sorcerer who can project would get basic powers of that (as the top tier sorcerers have better Astral Projection powers).

And anyone who can resist Astral Possession can resist the abilities of Astral Forms.

I still got a lot of things to add and work out for that blog (though hopefully it won't be nearly as long and arduous as the Marvel Magic sandbox), but I will release it alongside the Marvel Magic sandbox due to how connected Magic and Astral Forms are.

I agree, especially considering how Magic works in Marvel.

Interesting question:

First off, even basic magic can damage or destroy Astral Forms, which could likely give even basic magic in Marvel a lot of NPI.

All sorcerers can do Astral Projection, so any sorcerer who can project would get basic powers of that (as the top tier sorcerers have better Astral Projection powers).

And anyone who can resist Astral Possession can resist the abilities of Astral Forms.

I still got a lot of things to add and work out for that blog (though hopefully it won't be nearly as long and arduous as the Marvel Magic sandbox), but I will release it alongside the Marvel Magic sandbox due to how connected Magic and Astral Forms are.
Make sense.

What of those that can interact with Astral like Hulk?

Btw, I feel that Doom Supreme should probably get a page (and Ultima agrees with me) one of these days.

1. Has 15 appearances.

2. He is easily a High 1-B (stomped many versions of Agamotto and Odin), is a Sorcerer Supreme (so plenty of hax once my Sandbox is done), and honestly just a wicked cool villain.

He's basically Doctor Doom without the few genuine redeeming qualities that Earth 616 Doom has (such as love for his dead mother and caring for his god-daughter Valeria), but instead has absurdly high levels of power.

At minimum, some very good NPI.

I'm hoping to get NEP and Nonduality for Astral Forms, so assuming all goes well that would scale to Hulk's NPI.
That's good. I was hoping for something not NPI since he already has NPI but at least his NPI would have NEP, Non Duality interaction, concept.
and what of those that has a little resistance to magic?

That's good. I was hoping for something not NPI since he already has NPI but at least his NPI would have NEP, Non Duality interaction, concept.
and what of those that has a little resistance to magic?
Welp, let's see the basic magic powers I have now:

1. Type 1 and 3 Concept Manipulation (and I am 100% certain that Magic in Marvel as a UES is a Type 1 Concept, Ultima says so too)
  2. Soul Manipulation/Destruction
  3. Causality Manipulation
  4. Space-Time Manipulation
  5. Information Manipulation (Type 2)
  6. Plot/Fate Manipulation (admittedly these 2 are "maybe")
  7. Reality Warping
  8. Law Manipulation
  9. Physics Manipulation
  10. Life Manipulation
If Hulk resists magic, he resists the above.

Oh, and due to Magic likely scaling in Potency to the entire Earth 616 Universe (aka Universal Eternity), Magic in Marvel may be a Low 1-A smurf hax in potency. Ultima supports this too, as magic in Marvel is basically affecting the rules and foundation of all of Earth 616.

Welp, let's see the basic magic powers I have now:

1. Type 1 and 3 Concept Manipulation (and I am 100% certain that Magic in Marvel as a UES is a Type 1 Concept, Ultima says so too)
  2. Soul Manipulation/Destruction
  3. Causality Manipulation
  4. Space-Time Manipulation
  5. Information Manipulation (Type 2)
  6. Plot/Fate Manipulation (admittedly these 2 are "maybe")
  7. Reality Warping
  8. Law Manipulation
  9. Physics Manipulation
  10. Life Manipulation
If Hulk resists magic, he resists the above.

Oh, and due to Magic likely scaling in Potency to the entire Earth 616 Universe (aka Universal Eternity), Magic in Marvel may be a Low 1-A smurf hax in potency. Ultima supports this too, as magic in Marvel is basically affecting the rules and foundation of all of Earth 616.
Will these affect characters like Khonshu and Seth on what level?

Will these affect characters like Khonshu and Seth on what level?
While I don't know if they can be considered typical Sorcerers like Strange or Doom since I don't know how their magic types work, they both definitely get the raw powers of basic magic (like Type 1 CM and NPI) and resistance to those powers.

Especially Khonshu since he stomped Strange.

Which reminds me, I plan on doing a teeny tiny layering of Marvel Magic.

Basically, since it has been shown that top tier sorcerers (both high tier and most advanced) can break through and resist things that negate basic magic users, high tier sorcerers (like Scarlet Witch, Doctor Doom and Baron Mordo) as well as Most Advanced sorcerers (Strange, Clea, etc.) will both be 1 layer above basic magic.

As for why only 1 layer, the fact is that the gap between high tier and Most Advanced Sorcerers is much smaller than between both groups and basic magic users, with many High Tiers being candidates for Sorcerer Supreme and, in some cases, even matching most-advanced tiers in normal magic battles, such as with Baron Mordo. Thus, they have the same layer level of 1 layer above baseline.

While I don't know if they can be considered typical Sorcerers like Strange or Doom since I don't know how their magic types work, they both definitely get the raw powers of basic magic (like Type 1 CM and NPI) and resistance to those powers.

Especially Khonshu since he stomped Strange.
Me omw to wank this information just to put it on Moon Knight's profile:
369574292_1085191209306823_3082963185293282893_n.jpg

Basically, since it has been shown that top tier sorcerers (both high tier and most advanced) can break through and resist things that negate basic magic users, high tier sorcerers (like Scarlet Witch, Doctor Doom and Baron Mordo) as well as Most Advanced sorcerers (Strange, Clea, etc.) will both be 1 layer above basic magic.
Makes sense to me.

What I meant is that, once I finish the CRT (in 5 years), you can explain Khonshu having and/or resisting magic.
I got that, I'm saying that because Tier 1 and 2 stuff isn't really my thing. I tend to stick with the street level gang. If I catch anything, I'll send it to you tho.

I got that, I'm saying that because Tier 1 and 2 stuff isn't really my thing. I tend to stick with the street level gang. If I catch anything, I'll send it to you tho.
No worries, this is more based around basic magic usage and hax powers, rather than sheer Ap.

Comparing with a few we got, for your first profile, it's good. I'd recommend putting references tho, at least for the AP, Speed and LS stats. Also, you don't have to put the page Resistance before everything, you can just put "Resistance to:" and then list everything, but that's just me.

I, personally, recommend making a P&As page like Daredevil's, it makes it easier to read everything.

"At least" should be placed in front of Planet level/5-B, or maybe just upscale her to Planet level+, since the gap is close enough iirc

It should still be put within the AP justification that she defeated Hela with help from that other person, not just in the Notes section, but the extra justification that the trials give her the inner strength to challenge the ruler of Hel can also be put there. Doesn't really affect much, so it's not a big deal

Other stuff were already brought up in the above replies, so I won't repeat them

Back