• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looked at both their abilities, Ness nor the Truth resist shit like the concept manip
Show me any of the thought based abilities he opens up with in character that happen before sleep gg.
Chaos Control, unironically, Sonic has used it quite a few times in his super form to rewritte reality, since Super Sonic appeared less than like 10 times in the comic and used the ability at least 3 times after learning it

(Sonic could unironically erase the Truth, it doesn't resist his haxes and Power Rings give him knowelege)

Does his sleep hax work on oppentents that actively receive energy and is actively getting faster by said power?
Yes, nuclear reactor robots do literally that.

Just looked at both their abilities, Ness nor the Truth resist shit like the concept manip
Chaos Control, unironically, Sonic has used it quite a few times in his super form to rewritte reality, since Super Sonic appeared less than like 10 times in the comic and used the ability at least 3 times after learning it
Ok let me see the scans of him starting off with it though. Also can you send the direct scan of when he did this, cause I'm pretty sure genesis wave he very clearly yelled out chaos control.

Wait, PSI is Mind Manipulation? Doesn't Sonic resist Mind Manipulation from Dr. Finiteveus's curse and Al & Cal actively trying to use it on Sonic?

Yes, nuclear reactor robots do literally that.

Ok let me see the scans of him starting off with it though. Also can you send the direct scan of when he did this, cause I'm pretty sure genesis wave he very clearly yelled out chaos control.
"Starting off with", the issue is that after Sonic learned this ability he never fought someone that didn't get easily stomped, but I will post all the scans, meanwhile post the ""scans"" of Ness starting with mindhax in battle and keeping someone asleep, I ain't playing this alone

"Starting off with", the issue is that after Sonic learned this ability he never fought someone that didn't get easily stomped, but I will post all the scans, meanwhile post the ""scans"" of Ness starting with mindhax in battle and keeping someone asleep, I ain't playing this alone
So we're randomly assuming that Sonic is going to open up with a reality warp ability because and I quote "he never fought someone he didn't get easily stomped", why exactly does he not think Ness won't get easily stomped when ness is lower in AP then him?

Well user, Ness is for one, omniscient, and for two, actually has hypnossi as one of his things, and for three is canonically a pacifist. Put those all together.

Clearly I don't know Ness's verse. What are these robots?
They're regular non-sentient, non-philosohpical robots that are made to attack, that's it. They have no minds and thus it's not mind manip.
1. This shouldn't have been made

2. Ness isn't even fully revised yet

3. Somebody obviously took a big fat shit in Giver's cereal this morning kek

4. As a result of the three points above, this should be closed
1. I agree

2. Yes

3. Nah, I'm calm lol

Ness' getting more hax won't null Ness just using sleephax gg, I need to see SONIC start off with concept manip or some type of thought based move

Not an argument for the match itself, but the very energy that Super Sonic uses (and Ultra by extension) harms things on a conceptual level. Basic blasts of Chaos Energy in-verse are shown to harm those concepts.

3. Nah, I'm calm lol
Didn't mean to imply you aren't calm. You're just being as aggressive as those college school girls who find out they can't pass the class by giving their professors ******** lol

From the Earthbound wiki:

"Sleepiness is a status ailment found in all three games in the Mother series. When a character is asleep, they cannot do anything until they wake up. They usually wake up within two or three turns, or if said character is attacked. Many moves can cause this status ailment, one of the best examples being Hypnosis."

Indefinitely, it doesn't go away until you get hit and since Ness is omniscient he wouldn't do that.

"They usually wake up within two or three turns,"

Wait a minute...

From the Earthbound wiki:

"Sleepiness is a status ailment found in all three games in the Mother series. When a character is asleep, they cannot do anything until they wake up. They usually wake up within two or three turns, or if said character is attacked. Many moves can cause this status ailment, one of the best examples being Hypnosis."

"They usually wake up within two or three turns,"

Wait a minute...
Using the same wiki that says Giygas' has a weakness to hypnosis + starmen have all PSI isn't the best source.

Not an argument for the match itself, but the very energy that Super Sonic uses (and Ultra by extension) harms things on a conceptual level. Basic blasts of Chaos Energy in-verse are shown to harm those concepts.

Didn't mean to imply you aren't calm. You're just being as aggressive as those college school girls who find out they can't pass the class by giving their professors ******** lol
If me saying "*******" is aggressive, god you need to see half of the discord servers I'm in.

Okay Shake, but that doesn't prove he starts off an ability that counters a thought based ability

So we're randomly assuming that Sonic is going to open up with a reality warp ability because and I quote "he never fought someone he didn't get easily stomped", why exactly does he not think Ness won't get easily stomped when ness is lower in AP then him?
Man made of goddamm straw, I never said he would open it because he always stomped people, this is what I get expecting debating honesty instead of a war zone. I said that Sonic has used the ability every time after stomping someone since he learned it, nothing what I said is random. Super Sonic has all the powers of rings, which give him claravayonce (**** it I don't know how to spell it frick you, nobody is taking Blaze's spite seriously),
Well user, Ness is for one, omniscient, and for two, actually has hypnossi as one of his things, and for three is canonically a pacifist. Put those all together.
1: This isn't a scan, do what you ask others to do, 2: being onmicient does not give you information outside or verse and 3: pacifism means shit when they are willing to kill

Now the real important part
Ness' getting more hax won't null Ness just using sleephax gg, I need to see SONIC start off with concept manip or some type of thought based move
This is clearly a spite thread, like, unironically it is, so it should be closed and remade with an unbiased OP that doesn't want their friends to fight in a Civil War, goddamm I need to sleep, not argue here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back