• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Low 1-C Ness happened? I thought the crt happening only existed in myth.
Anyways I'll ask the age old question, does Ness have anything to incap Sonic before fate shenanigans start happening?

Yeah it says Ness is proted by TOTU, to any Earthbound debaters how high into Low 1-C is the later? Because Sonic's can effect above baseline 5-D's IIRC

Screenshot_2021-05-03_195233.png
download_1.png

Because none of the additions for Ness change anything, he can still win as is with sleep gg

Anyways, voting Ness, Ness' sleep hax works on characters with self sustenance 3 (Such as starman), so Ness thinks. Anyways, close this until the hax CRT is out

Pretty sure Sonic has several abilities that can also beat him with ease? Super Sonic isn't as limited as base Sonic, last match sleep manip was a big point because base's first moves wouldn't finish the fight

I gotta ask, since this wasn’t ask before. How long does Ness’s Sleep last?

Pretty sure Sonic has several abilities that can also beat him with ease? Super Sonic isn't as limited as base Sonic, last match sleep manip was a big point because base's first moves wouldn't finish the fight
Show me any of the thought based abilities he opens up with in character that happen before sleep gg.

Every ******* mechanical enemy in the game has self sustenance type 3 and Ness can hit them with hypnosis lmao, I said this in our old group chat.
Lmao don't get snappy with me ya ugly little dipshit. You of all people should know I never looked at that group chat.

Just to clarify more clearly unlike the unbased and aggressive Giver, Ness’s PSI are able to work on Abstract entities and soon to be Nonexistent beings, along with robots, plants, animals, zombies, cars, signs, drawings, etc.
Ahhh. Thanks for the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back