• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kirby normally would AP stomp quickly with the sheer AP, but the Fate Manip...

Does it helps against BFR?

waaaay higher AP gets around the power null.

Fate's not a guaranteed thing. It'll let sonic survive some things that should kill him, but he's not holding out forever.

Can sonic actually hurt Kirby with anything in base though?

Yeah, but it doesn't make Kirby suddenly stop being billions of times stronger. His weird powers and stuff just don't go off. He can still kick sonic or something.

Wokistan said:
waaaay higher AP gets around the power null.
Fate's not a guaranteed thing. It'll let sonic survive some things that should kill him, but he's not holding out forever.

Can sonic actually hurt Kirby with anything in base though?
My dude, something that works on 2-As is gonna work on a 4-A.

Power null doesn't make him not 4-A, nor would it lower durability. If it did, that'd be Statistics Reduction. If that's how it works just make a quick CRT so we can approve that, so its more clear.

Top 10 literacy moments with Wokistan

Also do you have the scan for that? I don't doubt that the sword actually does that since I've seen it before, but iirc it was more because Mogul did it than the sword itself being 2-A for all. Don't remember if it was like a dodgable thing either.

Seems like Mogul needed to direct the sword at enerjak to do that, from a close range. So Sonic can win via that, but Kirby can win via killing him if he's able to avoid the sword.

Also Maverick what's wrong?

I think Kirby can take this via transmuation, erasure, corrosion, absorption, BFR, Friend Hearts, Sleep Inducement, and so on. He has a lot of variety going for him.

Being a lot stronger also helps.

ItsEliminationTime said:
What does Sonic's fatehax do actually? And does it run out overtime or it goes on forever?
It ensures Sonic wins, either by giving him a path to victory or inducing CIS into his opponents (like Scourge willingly exiting his super form, forgetting the negative consequences of using Anarchy Beryl).

Oh yeah it's always passive.

Maverick Zero X said:
I think Kirby can take this via transmuation, erasure, corrosion, absorption, BFR, Friend Hearts, Sleep Inducement, and so on. He has a lot of variety going for him.
Being a lot stronger also helps.
Transmutation - Sonic resists that

Erasure - Type 8 comes into play

Corrosion & Absorption - Maybe

BFR - Sonic can teleport as stated above

Friend Hearts - Sonic resists mindhax

Sleep Inducement - Maybe

Sign me up for Sonic.

His fate hax will make Kirby job, his resistance to 2-A mindhax even as a 4-B makes Kirby's Friend Hearts useless assuming it hits him in the first place, he can get out of Kirby's stomach with Dimensional Travel, and Sword of Acorns does Kirby in.

Sonic gets trashed and as usual, fate hax gets wanked.

Legit, prove that Scourge was a result of the fate hax and not CIS via his arrogance.

Bad mood today and I don't feel like dealing with this. Type 8 is wanked as well, as Sonic is heavily threatened by far less. It's essentially resistance to existence erasure.

I'm 99% sure base Sonic can't dimensionally travel. I'll admit wrongdoing on Super Sonic but base I'm almost positive can't. I'll full eat my fill of humble pie if you can show otherwise but still.

Sword of Acorns isn't even standard equipment lol. What, do we give Batman his Radion Bullet that killed Darkseid in a normal match too now? Does anyone who's ever wielded the Infinity Gauntlet get that as standard equipment?

Back to fate hax, even in canon, Sonic has been beaten multiple times. It's not this infallible shield that you all are banking on over and over. See what Fate said on the Chronomon match. Put him against Reinhard and see what happens for example. Kirby kills him with literally anything, barring Friend Hearts. Even the stuff Sonic resists still gets him killed by the sheer force of it, like the Bubble ability.

And it was said Sonic has a CE in this match when? Like the Sword of Acorns, it's not something he has on him constantly.

And lol what? Kirby can so easily kill Sonic. Sonic nearly died from getting beaten to death before. You being up the Scourge fight often, Sonic nearly died there. Sonic has never once just gotten up from being beaten around due to that immortality of his. It has always been a result of some sort of erasure.

Except for slapping him in the face and Sonic dying from that. Literal best case scenario is that Sonic has to die again because Kirby kills him again when he passes out, and Sonic can't pull himself through that ring.

What reasons? The ultimate NLF that Kirby will just miss every single attack he throws when even Eggman has hit Sonic before?

Kirby wins by screaming NLF and punching Sonic in the face. Omega does the same, tbh.

Back